Qurbaan Hua

Qurbaan Hua-- Back on Screen?

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello,

Anyone here? Show aired till end of Feb - nineteen episodes were aired  prior to lockdown. Now that lockdown has been cleared a little, and shows are resuming shoots, what are your thoughts on the show and the storyline to take shape further?

Also your take on Neel and Chahat Jodi?

I watched their scenes and noticed the language written for both the characters, like pure Urdu for Chahat and pure Hindi for Neel as far as dialogues are concerned, this makes it look more genuine dramatic and also capturing the attention of the viewer.

If you are a Qurbaan Hua viewer, do share your experience of the show so far.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Benuparoi1976 thumbnail

Very glad to know that new episode will be coming bcoz i just love this show one of my fav show QURAAN HUA. I like jugalbandhi of both neel and chaht. I also like NAVELI who is doing fantastic and impressive acting. I like her grey shade acting.

NAVELI dressing sense is very beautiful and stylish the way she wears backless and cut SUIT design are awesome especially the way she carried is so beautiful and hair style is also very stylish in this show. My girlfriend is now asking for same type of suits which NAVELI wears😆😆. how will i arrange. 

May i know what is the real name of NAVELI?

Edited by Benuparoi1976 - 3 years ago
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

As per Wiki— Naveli name is Alisha Parveen. 

Alisha Parveen as Naveli Bhatt- Jamunaprasad and Godambari's daughter, Neel and Saraswati's cousin

Benuparoi1976 thumbnail

Ok thank you for your information. NAVELI is really doing very good acting in qurban hua but why her name is not given in cast list.

bandanarakshit thumbnail

I think this serial new episodes will restart from 13th.July and i like this serial especially bonding between neel and chahat..my fav and then after that my fav character is naveli and I like naveli acting as well.

But why naveli original name is not mentioned in cast list name whereas sarswati role ends but still her name is there. It should be deleted sarswati name if her character ends and should post naveli name which she has been the part of serial.

Edited by bandanarakshit - 3 years ago