OFF TOPIC: Similar dreams I have seen of Anushka, Disha and Sonam.

Posted: 3 years ago

Okay, it may sound weird but I have had three similar dreams about Anushka Sharma first a year back, than Disha some months back and yesterday about Sonam Kapoor. No it isn't about some sexual or romantic fantasy, that would have been normal.

But I see in these similar dreams is that, I see these girls described as my patriarchal aunt(sister of my father) or cousin sister. But as the dream goes on, it has me digging deep to find clues that they aren't exactly my aunt or cousin.

Anushka's dreams, I actually see her face to face, like her going around the house angry, stuck to her phone, arguing. And I even ask "why is Phupu(most of the nepalis in Shillong we call father's sister that), so angry?", but later I go in search finding she isn't related to me at all, and it was just an misunderstanding.

Similar dream.about Disha, only difference is this time I don't see her, face to face, just that I am told she is my aunt, and than as with Anushka wala dream, here also I go on a mission to search about true, end result is similar to Anushka.

And again same with Sonam, although she is my cousin, and Anil Kapoor is my second cousin uncle, and the ending is same, only one difference, this time I found out, it was a scam by my grandmom to keep us famous LOL.

Has it happened to you guys? That you are such similar dreams but weird dreams. Which are similar outcomes, or course but different cast??😂😂

You want to become a product of nepotism.

Dude, you need to logout😆. 

Edited by trouble_006 - 3 years ago

Never experienced anything similar to your dreams. The only BW-related dream I had was not coming face-to-face with the actor, in fact I became them. I was Paro (with Aish’s face) preparing for my climax scene. I must have fallen asleep pissed off about the ending so I dreamt of it. I was a very violent and aggressive Paro (punched a few people during my running spree & knocked my old husband out cold too). 

Good times, good times. 

Originally posted by Nahiiinnn

You want to become a product of nepotism.

Well but it is only me who debunks them in dream.😆 But that again, I don't want to be in blood relationship with these girls😆, hence subconsciously also I am fighting against it😂

Originally posted by hotchic

Take a break

From sleeping?😆

Originally posted by trouble_006

Dude, you need to logout. 

It can't be I am dreaming due to IF😆

Originally posted by FingerFetish

Never experienced anything similar to your dreams. The only BW-related dream I had was not coming face-to-face with the actor, in fact I became them. I was Paro (with Aish’s face) preparing for my climax scene. I must have fallen asleep pissed off about the ending so I dreamt of it. I was a very violent and aggressive Paro (punched a few people during my running spree & knocked my old husband out cold too). 

Good times, good times. 

😆

Do you think about these actresses often and what would it be like to be related to Bollywood stars? Scientifically that is all dreams are. 

If your one of those deeper spiritual believers than dreams are trying to tell you something important. That write them down in a diary in detail than research dream symbolism among other things. 

It seems you are in romantic love with one of your female cousins but secretly you wish she wasn't related to you so that you can pursue a relationship with her - you are not ready to admit this to yourself so your subconscious is replacing your relative's face with Disha and Anushka and fulfilling your wish.

Originally posted by jhopadpatti

It seems you are in romantic love with one of your female cousins but secretly you wish she wasn't related to you so that you can pursue a relationship with her - you are not ready to admit this to yourself so your subconscious is replacing your relative's face with Disha and Anushka and fulfilling your wish.

😕

Originally posted by jhopadpatti

Oh god, I didn't knew it would tak an incestous route😆. But no I am not romantically inclined towards any cousin of mine😆. 

I had a dream few days back that I was going on a date with my former crush at a south Indian restaurant. But before stepping outside, I go back in and put on a mask because of pandemic and all. Lol  and I think at some point his face turned similar to Ranbir Kapoor ...I don't remember exactly...the face has faded in my memory.

Last night, I was at my cousin's wedding in dream(she actually got married years ago but I couldn't attend at that time because of an exam) 

And there were 2 pizza boxes lying around and me some other girl(could be my friend) gorged on the pizza.