Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shekhar Suman asks for a reinvestigation of Sushant case - Page 2

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

I really hope his soul is in peace. People are all using his death and making a mockery of it like Kangana and this man. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It does seem fishy to me but I don’t expect much from the authorities... even CBI... didn’t Jiah have CBI inquiry done and with a suicide note Available and her body bruised her apartment had biometric use... nothing happened... Sallu got through with his power to shut this case down...

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: desicrowd

It does seem fishy to me but I don’t expect much from the authorities... even CBI... didn’t Jiah have CBI inquiry done and with a suicide note Available and her body bruised her apartment had biometric use... nothing happened... Sallu got through with his power to shut this case down...

Not docs,nurses ,salman must be honored with stones 😂
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Jiah left a note but sushant didn't leave a note. This is a horrible feeling. why sushant? why? 2020 was already not a good year, why you have to add to it? why you trusted these industry people? you should've left abroad or be with your own family or get married abroad, had a fresh start with launching your game or printing company and other plans your wanted. I am so sad and angry about this. You should've quit the movies and did other plans living in abroad

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Terenaina

Jiah left a note but sushant didn't leave a note. This is a horrible feeling. why sushant? why? 2020 was already not a good year, why you have to add to it? why you trusted these industry people? you should've left abroad or be with your own family or get married abroad, had a fresh start with launching your game or printing company and other plans your wanted. I am so sad and angry about this. You should've quit the movies and did other plans living in abroad

That is what hurts. The man had more than one way of becoming successful. His fate through into an industry to wear-wolves. But he should have been allowed to pursue his dreams without sacrificing his safety. 

Terenaina thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: grumpydwarf

That is what hurts. The man had more than one way of becoming successful. His fate through into an industry to wear-wolves. But he should have been allowed to pursue his dreams without sacrificing his safety. 

He should've left as soon as the lockdown started and started making his dream goal projects, left his current managers and literally just re-start his whole life. I feel so sad for him because this is a man that had many dreams and goals. It's so sad when your didn't complete your goals. This hurts

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

He should've left as soon as the lockdown started and started making his dream goal projects, left his current managers and literally just re-start his whole life. I feel so sad for him because this is a man that had many dreams and goals. It's so sad when your didn't complete your goals. This hurts

What flight was he going to take? In an ideal world anyone shouldn't have to leave the profession that they are most passionate about so they don't get professionally bullied. It hurts because it reveals a very harsh reality about Bollywood that is so cruel to accept. 

Terenaina thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: grumpydwarf

What flight was he going to take? In an ideal world anyone shouldn't have to leave the profession that they are most passionate about so they don't get professionally bullied. It hurts because it reveals a very harsh reality about Bollywood that is so cruel to accept. 

But if he was tired and was not getting work that excited him, was dropped from films he was excited about, he should pursue other projects and dreams he was excited about and took an emergency flight for mental health.

He could've done what PC did flying from back and forth from America to India, he would've came here only for few days to shoot than go back.

I keep playing what if because it's still a shocking news and he was so talented and so smart

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

But if he was tired and was not getting work that excited him, was dropped from films he was excited about, he should pursue other projects and dreams he was excited about and took an emergency flight for mental health.

He could've done what PC did flying from back and forth from America to India, he would've came here only for few days to shoot than go back.

I keep playing what if because it's still a shocking news and he was so talented and so smart

PC had another career in acting. Its not easy to start over at 34 in a completely different craft. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I understand how you feel. But I am just being practical. I know you are probably emotional.