Posted: 3 years ago

I love Karan Patel 

Welcome, Karan as Rishabh Bajaj.😳

Originally posted by Wistfulness

Kisi ko jeene nahin dega yeh show. 🤣

Aasaman gire khazoor pe atake.. Piccha hi nahi chodta yeh show...🤣🤣

"Karan himself called Ekta and expressed his desire to do the role of Mr. Bajaj in KZK2. Ekta did not take much time and worked out the details with the channel and confirmed Karan for the role even without a look test! Karan was finalized at 2 am last night. He will start shooting for the show from June 29 (Monday), and soon an announcement promo will follow," said our source. 

https://www.peepingmoon.com/exclusive-television-news/news/46365/PeepingMoon-Exclusive-Ekta-Kapoor-locks-Karan-Patel-as-Mr-Bajaj-the-actor-to-begin-Kasautii-Zindagi-Kay-shoot-from-Monday.html

Originally posted by opsora2090

"Karan himself called Ekta and expressed his desire to do the role of Mr. Bajaj in KZK2. Ekta did not take much time and worked out the details with the channel and confirmed Karan for the role even without a look test! Karan was finalized at 2 am last night. He will start shooting for the show from June 29 (Monday), and soon an announcement promo will follow," said our source. 

https://www.peepingmoon.com/exclusive-television-news/news/46365/PeepingMoon-Exclusive-Ekta-Kapoor-locks-Karan-Patel-as-Mr-Bajaj-the-actor-to-begin-Kasautii-Zindagi-Kay-shoot-from-Monday.html

That makes me happy. Every top actor wants RISHABH BAJAJ and nothing else. ❤️

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago

Originally posted by shin-chan

Jiya puttar ka jalwa dekhne milenge ab har jagah, khush toh hogi mann hi mann tu 😆

shin puttar ke jalwon ke chakkar me aur bhi bahut kuch jhelna padega phir se..EK biwi ko bhi le aao plz...😆🤣

Originally posted by jiya.k

Aasaman gire khazoor pe atake.. Piccha hi nahi chodta yeh show...🤣🤣

Jo peecha chhod de woh Kzk2 nahin. 🤣

now no fighting with mummy for 8 pm slot 😆 whole fam in front of tv now 😎 #KPFanFam

Originally posted by Wistfulness

That makes me happy. Every top actor wants RISHABH BAJAJ and nothing else. ❤️

True true true!