Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I love Karan Patel and I was so much happy after this announcement. Welcome Karan. Looking forward to your BajAj 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Congrats KP, the new RB :)

PS: 🤣🤣🤣

Samajh nahin aa raha koi dukhi ho ya khush. 🤣

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

As stated upthread, PreRish should be maintained as the story and characters are going to remain the same.

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Also, welcome Karan Patel😊 I like you as an actor. Will wait and watch on the SS is given to RB and take a call on whether to watch this show or not😆

jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Main rou ya hansu karu main kya karu...😭🤣

CaptainV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

All the best to KP (as well as the viewers of the show).

Hopefully they give you guys a better storyline and loads of logic! 🤷‍♀️✌️

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I had never thought any other actor could step into the shoes of RR but I was pleasantly surprised, so I am ready to be pleasantly surprised 😮. 

Karan Patel has a very angry angst in his personality. Something I love in Bajaj. Want that for him. Also, 30 seconds ss nahi chahiye. Want a full blown PreRish Track. 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yay for KP glad Ekta brought him ...quite confident of Prerish now .....❤️

Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Karan Patel on playing Mr Bajaj: I don’t fear comparisons, as that’s bound to happen

By - TNN

Neha Maheshwri

Karan Patel and Karan Singh Grover

Karan Patel and Karan Singh Grover

Over the past few days, speculations have been rife over which actor will replace Karan Singh Grover to play the new Mr Bajaj in ‘Kasautii Zindagii Kay2’ (‘KZK’), after it was reported that he isn’t returning to the show post the lockdown. Several artistes, including Sharad Kelkar and Gaurav Chopraa, were approached for the part. However, we have now learnt that the production house’s search for the new Mr Bajaj has ended with Karan Patel. Interestingly, the actor had played a small role in the original edition of ‘KZK’. He had portrayed Karanvir Bohra’s (he played Mr Bajaj’s son, Prem) friend —

Karan shares, “Mr Bajaj is an iconic character and it has lived on in people’s minds for years. So, it’s a matter of honour to take it ahead from where Ronit Roy and Karan Singh Grover left and add my nuances to it. I intend to make this character as iconic and loved as Mr Bhalla (his character in ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’) had become over a period of six years.”

Ask him if he is worried about comparisons with the previous two actors and he replies, “I don’t fear comparisons, as that’s bound to happen. I have my own approach and understanding when I take up a character. Fear creeps in when you expect failures. In my case, I have always followed my instinct and my focus is on how well I can perform my part. As an artiste, I don’t really prep for a role. I am spontaneous and that’s my forte. I will do the same with my new character.”

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Feeling the same Shruti

Don't like KP but happy for bajaj's character 

Now his character will be fully justified 

I was so pissed off with 10 -30 seconds screen space