•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.tellychakkar.com/movie/movie-news/aashiqui-fame-anu-aggarwal-opens-being-outsider-200624

gosh feel bad for her...read this guys

I loved her in Aashiqui and she has a great chemistry with Rahul Roy

those bullies even attack her identity and her parents😡

BS. In those days very few industry girls entered the industry. So if an awards committee looked at genealogy to decide who wins then they would have had a tough time. 

I can understand her not knowing how to network but that is upto her and her manager. But then the industry has never been kind to girls who have darker complexion. Not that she was a great actress anyway

Originally posted by sreefan

BS. In those days very few industry girls entered the industry. So if an awards committee looked at genealogy to decide who wins then they would have had a tough time. 

I can understand her not knowing how to network but that is upto her and her manager. But then the industry has never been kind to girls who have darker complexion. Not that she was a great actress anyway

Anu acted brilliantly in the movie Khalnayika, esp given it was just 3 years post her debut. 

Also, she indeed was the lead actress in the movie, the whole movie revolved her character, even the movie's title. So i believe her story that she might have been snubbed at the awards just because she wasn't connected to the people in power. 

Wow some of the experience she mentioned are oul crushing.. Always sidelined and ignored because you dont have any connections and doesn't belong to filmy family. This is a slap to people who still supports nepo kids and make them the victim here.. You don't know many talented people with real determination and dedication gets ignored and they end up giving up.. Wish her best of luck and hope she gets the projects she deserves..