Posted: 3 years ago

I couldn’t find a discussion thread for the same hence created one. I saw Bulbul yesterday and I found it fantastic. Tripti Dimri and Avinash were fabulous. Must watch according to me, what are your views?

haven't had the chance to watch it yet will watch soon though! thank God we saw those actors being given a chance again

I loved the trailer, will watch soon. Thanks for the review. Good to hear that. 

Below average. Can't really call it a thriller..could have been a lot better. Disappointed...thankfully it's just 1.5hrs... 

I did watch it yesterday and It was one time watch movie. Movie plot was not extraordinary still narration was brilliant and acting of all actors have made this movie a brilliant one. 

Aam janta who watched it didn't find it that good, WOM is below average.

Where as, people from media (Twitter influencers): Revolutionary! 

I haven't yet watched it. But I really liked Avinash Tiwary. Made a thread on him.

I am biased most likely but I really loved it. Just finished it few mins ago and I am still disturbed. First kudos to Anushka and clean slates for telling these unusual female centric stories. Bulbul is not perfect just like Pari wasn't perfect but both were unique and I liked them both. I liked this more than Pari

I love Avinash and Tripti and it was so good to see them together. Tripti pulled at my heartstrings for most of the movie. Her story was so sad. And oh my god that one scene, no wait two scenes if not 3 I had to look away. Those scenes will haunt me. 

The music in the movie was very beautiful as was the aesthetic. A little too much red for my liking but it goes with the story so I will give it a pass. I wish there was more Avinash. I wish there was more depth to Satya's character. It would've been beautiful if they had given him a little more in the story. 

I know I should be praising the director and writer but kudos to Clean Slates again for bringing me these great but so freaking disturbing stories. I had just recovered from paatal lok and now I will have bulbul nightmares. 

Netflix hasn't plastered it everywhere like they usually do. Must not have crazy expectations.

I saw the movie and thought it was fantastic. The whole mood, cinematography, costume of the movie was top notch. I loved the way the whole picture turns red and it sort of brings in that eerie feeling. I liked the story somehow it was very well told. I think it is also got to do with some brilliant acting by the stars. I am in awe of the performances.

The guy who played the doctor and Avinash who played Satya have acted very well. The woman who played one of the sister in law again was too good. She did full justice to her role and it sure was an interesting one. Rahul Bose! I aways liked his acting but i didn’t know he could be like so so good. You just hate him like anything that’s again because he has acted so damn well. Last but not the least... Tripti. I am in total awe of her and even if she was not playing the title role i would be in awe. That good she is. She is such a fantastic actor and I’m sure she has got the perfect launch for her. I doubt anyone could play her role.. it was not an easy one...so much of variety in her role and she performed remarkably well. I cant find even one prob in her acting. She was perfect. Now I’m a fan of her and look forward to watch her more.

Nepotism ki hogayi aisi ki taiso. These non nepo people totally rule.