Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sushant Died Of Asphyxia No Sign Of Struggle Postmortem Report

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Sushant Singh Rajput Died Of Asphyxia, No Sign Of Struggle: Postmortem Report

Late actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s final postmortem report has been submitted to Mumbai Police. The report confirms that the actor died of asphyxia due to hanging as mentioned in the preliminary report. However, the viscera report is still awaited.

According to the police, the postmortem report also confirmed that there was no sign of struggle, thus refuting the claims on social media that the actor was strangulated to death

https://www.mid-day.com/articles/sushant-singh-rajput-suicide-case-final-postmortem-report-submitted-to-police/22856233

Edited by oyebollywood - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

BUT but but he was murdered...now Bollywood mafias had their hand on this too and change the report.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

now can the conspiracy theories stop, sushant committed suicide, he was not murdered and people need to stop blaming induviduals for his death. Coz we really do not know the thing that triggered him to take such a step, and we will probably never know, as there was no note and no other hints as to what he was thinking at that time 

Edited by zara321 - 3 years ago
juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes. Stop pinning it on a individual. Call out hypocrisy. Your own and of Bollywood. You were interested in sara because she STOLE the show in the aankh mare song withher screen presence just like MC sher cha gya tha without any interview or buzz before release. Kangana in her initial statement said sushant did have some attitude issues..on youtube ppl have commented the same. But no denying his talent and the fact he had an opportunity to do two bhansali films! Why the heck did his PR not highlight his intellect? 

Edited by juba - 3 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

money money.....thats the reason hope god give big punishment  to culprit and the supporters too..

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Sorry but only a mere report can't be a proof of everything. The reports can be manipulated too, everyone knows that. Had his ex manager didn't die only a few days ago just like the way Divya Bharti died, then maybe I would let the case rest and convince myself that Sushant's death is nothing but suicide. I couldn't ignore his neck mark either, someone hanging from the ceiling fan with a bedsheet is supposed to have a different mark, but his neck mark is an indication that his neck was being pressed with something thinner like a rope, not a bedsheet at all. And not to forget that it's round shaped rather than v-mark, the mark is not upwards at all. These things really make me wonder what actually had happened. His friends and servant were staying at his home so it's not like he was all alone.

If this description makes me a conspiracy theorist then you can tell me so, but I can't stay silent on this matter so had to express about it.

Edited by ffkhan - 3 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Okay, so does this mean we should stop calling out the dirty politics of Bollywood and tape our mouths?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Then the case is closed. 

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

So just because a postmortem report which can easily be manipulated proving that its suicide we should believe this is suicide only can happen on india forums lol

And if someone talk about the things which is infornt of them than they are conspiracy theorists LOL

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Not enough. Why should we believe this? This could conveniently be published now to quell the uprising and anger against corrupt power structure. George Floyd had two post mortem reports done because of the dumb report by the coroners office. And that was in the US, so called first world country. High profile cases are fudged everywhere.