Web Series

“The Good Fight” discussion thread

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Happened to watch this American Web series ... 

it’s a political a very interesting legal drama ...It’s not new , it was released in 2017 and is supposed to be a spin off/ sequel to the show “The Good Wife “ 

The story is very interesting . the dialogue writers have done a good job and one does not need to depend on the subtitles .... The three main female leads are very realistic ...they are Maia, Lucca and Diane 

I specially loved the young lawyer Rose Leslie as Maia Rendell ..her confidence as she passes her Bar Exams and she joins law firm to work with  the  seasoned guys Reddick, Boseman & Lockhart as an associate. 
Diane is a famous lawyer n makes Maia her god daughter . The serial goes into several interesting sub plots .. almost current ... Sexual harassment, Sexual exploitation, Trump  politics, Cyber harassment to name a few .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This is a great show. I loved the good wife and love this as well. I don’t know if the fourth season has come out yet but the first three! 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pj-

This is a great show. I loved the good wife and love this as well. I don’t know if the fourth season has come out yet but the first three! 

Yes my dear friend ..season #4 has aired but it’s not yet uploaded /available on Amazon Prime ... I have reached only season #2 .. loving it 

-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That’s good to know. I have to check it it aired on tv here. I might find it on catch up. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'm watching season 4 now. Love Diane Lockhart. Missed the last season of the Good Wife...the Kalinda angle was getting out of hand there. I think they dropped that character during the final one. 

In the spin off we have Marissa replacing Kalinda. Magically getting things done but okay shes so adorable I ll overlook the holes in the plot haha. 

Oh and I love Adrian and Liz.