AnuPre FF:Saansein

ReynaMatthew thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi everyone I am here with an AnuPre FF as I fell in love with the couple after seeing the onscreen chemistry of Parth and Erica. But Ekta spoiled the couple beyond repair and i stopped watching the serial after Anurag’s memory as I really don’t have the patience to watch all the nonsense that were talking place. So this FF is not completely related to the show. The character and some plots may be as same as the show but from these few similarities this FF is a complete AU with our AnuPre's chemistry,love and passion. Enjoy the story and let me know your feed backs.

AnuPre FF: Saansein

Chapter:1:I Found Home In your Arms

As the cold breeze of the beautiful winter danced through the streets of Vancouver a girl in her mid twenties slept in the comfort and warmth provided by the thick blankets covered her body. The warmth provided by the blankets made her sleep without a care in the world in spite of the cold weather outside. But irrespective of the warmth provided by her blankets she missed the familiar warmth beside her which always made her feel home and this gently woke her up from her dreamless sleep. Once she opened her eyes she looked at the empty bed beside her and almost pouted to her husband missing from their bed yet again in the middle of the night. Then she took her mobile from the table beside the table to check the time. Once she saw the time she shook her head with a little annoyance as it was just 30 past 2.

‘’ This man is so careless when it comes to health. Come on prena go and find him if you want to keep his employees safe from his wrath tomorrow as becomes Satan himself  when he didn’t get enough sleep’’ Prena thought as she stood up from the bed wrapping the blanket around her naked body. Once she tightly tied the sheet she saw her husband standing on their balcony of their bedroom with his back towards her just in his shorts and sighed on seeing him ignoring her advice yet again. From the day winter started in Vancouver she advised him at least a few hundred times not to step out of their home without warm clothes, but her stubborn husband never listens. He is one of the most caring people she met in her life. He never failed to take care of even her small needs and comfort from the moment they got married. Even now she noticed how their balcony door was closed so that the freezing wind of the winter won’t enter the room and disturb her sleep. On seeing this prena smiled at the thought of her husband’s concern towards her and she felt lucky to have a guy like him in her life.

‘Let me get this idiot inside before he freezes to death or get sick’ Prena thought walking towards the balcony talking another blanket from the couch for the man who stood in the balcony in the freezing weather without a care in the world.

As soon she entered the balcony she cursed as the cold wind hit her exposed shoulders and immediately rushed towards her husband to cover him with the blanket. Once she covered him with the blanket she wrapped her hand around his hip and rested her head on his back closing her eyes. The next moment she felt his large hands caressing her soft ones.

‘Anurag how long are you here?’Prena asked on feeling how cold his hands were.

‘Like an hour prena. Had some work regarding tomorrow’s meeting.’ Anurag replied placing a small kiss on her finger which made prena smile.

‘You could have used your study or even completed your work in our room. What is the need of doing your work in this freezing weather? You could get sick Anurag’ Prena asked softly placing a kiss on his exposed neck.

‘I didn’t want to disturb or leave you alone in the room prena. I know how much you hate waking up alone. I thought of joining you back on the bed soon. But I got carried away with the work.’ Anurag replied before turning and wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug burying his face in the crook of her neck inhaling her perfume which always calmed his racing and conflicted mind. The next moment he felt Prena’s soft fingers caressing his scalp and sighed in content hugging her more tightly and both of them stayed in each other’s arms in a comfortable silence for few minutes. After sometime Anurag gently pushed her from his arms and placed a kiss on her forehead.

‘Let’s go back to sleep. You need have enough sleep as you have a meeting with your client in the moring by 9 tomorrow’ Anurag with a small smile. Then both of them entered their room after collecting his laptop and files closing the balcony door. Once they kept all his stuffs on the couch prena changed into the sundress which Anurag threw carelessly on the floor during their last night love making and laid on the bed. After few seconds Anurag joined her and she pulled him her arms covering both of them properly with the blanket. Once Anurag got comfortable in her arms and he closed his eyes listening to her heartbeat as Prena rubbed his back soflty .

‘Sleep Anurag. I will be here when you wake up’ Prena promised placing a kiss on the top of his head. On hearing her promise Anurag wrapped one of his hands around her waist and decided to sleep like she wanted.

‘ Good night prena’Anurag said placing a kiss on the crook of her neck.

‘Good night honey’Prena replied with a smile closing her with the content of having her husband in her arms and both of them fell into a peaceful sleep to welcome a bright tomorrow.

The next morning Prena woke up only to find her husband missing in their bed and understood he must be in the kitchen preparing their breakfast as their house maid and cook is on a vacation with his family. She decided to get ready as its already 10 past 7 and she has a meeting at 9. She immediately left to the bathroom taking her bathrobe after checking couple of her mails from work. After 20 minutes she came out of the bathroom in her work clothes and sat in front of the dressing table to do her hair and makeup. She pulled her hair into a stylish yet simple pony tail and applied a basic makeup as she was never a fan of heavy makeup. As much as she loved admiring the flawless makeup her friends used to wear she never had the patience to do it. So for prena make up only consist of kajal, lipstick and on rare occasions she will include foundation and eye shadow to the list. But for today she just decided to go with just kajal and lipstick. Once she applied them,she left the room after making sure she had all her necessary thing in her bag.

As soon as she entered the kitchen she saw her husband arranging their dining table with the breakfast and plates in his Armani suit looking like the ruthless and ambitious business man he is. Prena then kept her bag and mobile on the kitchen counter and went near him. Once he saw her he made her sit on the chair and served her breakfast.

‘Now eat. I don’t want to find you fainting again in your office just because you skipped your breakfast’ Anurag said placing a kiss on her forehead. Hearing this Prena gave him a little pout in annoyance taking a bite of the pasta he prepared.

‘It was one time Anurag. Will you ever let it go?’ Prena asked as Anurag  sat beside her with his plate of pasta.

‘Never. Now stop giving me this pout and finish your breakfast.’ Anurag said with a teasing smile checking his mails in his mobile.

‘Whatever’Prena said sticking her tongue at him and Anurag just shook his head with an amused smiled seeing his wife’s childish antics and wondered if this the same woman who became one of the successful interior designer in Lynn valley within few months after they moved to Canada permanently from India. Though she behaved childishly and immature with him sometimes she is one of talented, professional and matured person he has seen in his life. From the moment he met her in their college he know this woman had so much potential in her and was not really surprised to see her growing success. He is really proud of his wife’s achievement and never failed to show her how much he is proud of her. Though he was never a religious person he always thanked the god or whatever force above his  for giving such a great life partner like prena in his life and he promised himself never to let her go at any cost. After all she is the reason he found some peace and happiness after so long in his life and he is too selfish to let her go even though he know he never deserved a loving, caring and pure person like prena in his life. With these thoughts he finished his breakfast and both of them left their home after placing the dirty dishes in the sink.

Once they entered their garage Anurag kept his bag in his metallic grey tesla and pulled prena into a tigh hug placing a kiss on the top if her head after she kept her things in her matte black tesla. He still remembered the argument they had when he gifted her the tesla as she never liked received costly things even as a gift from other. It took him almost 2 days to calm her down and he promised her he will never gift anything costly anymore without her permission. A promise which he is definitely not going to keep as he loves pampering her with gifts and making her feel special. 

‘Text me once you reach your office and drive safe okay?’Anurag asked taking her face in his arms.

‘Sure Anurag I will. Love you’ Prena said placing a light kiss on his lips .

‘I know Prena.’Anurag replied with a smile. Though Anurag never said those three words back to her it never bothered her as she know how much her husband cares for her and will even die to keep her safe. For her, his care is more than enough as she know he never loved her like she loved him when she married him and he never made any false promises . So till the moment he continues to care, respect and stay loyal to her she will be happy and content. With this thought prena gave Anurag a final hug and both of them to their respective office.

The first chapter ends here guys. Please let me know your feedback and I will update the next chapter soon if I get enough response. 

-Keerthi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keerthi1997

Hi everyone I am here with an AnuPre FF as I fell in love with the couple after seeing the onscreen chemistry of Parth and Erica. But Ekta spoiled the couple beyond repair and i stopped watching the serial after Anurag’s memory as I really don’t have the patience to watch all the nonsense that were talking place. So this FF is not completely related to the show. The character and some plots may be as same as the show but from these few similarities this FF is a complete AU with our AnuPre's chemistry,love and passion. Enjoy the story and let me know your feed backs.

AnuPre FF: Saansein

Chapter:1:I Found Home In your Arms

As the cold breeze of the beautiful winter danced through the streets of Vancouver a girl in her mid twenties slept in the comfort and warmth provided by the thick blankets covered her body. The warmth provided by the blankets made her sleep without a care in the world in spite of the cold weather outside. But irrespective of the warmth provided by her blankets she missed the familiar warmth beside her which always made her feel home and this gently woke her up from her dreamless sleep. Once she opened her eyes she looked at the empty bed beside her and almost pouted to her husband missing from their bed yet again in the middle of the night. Then she took her mobile from the table beside the table to check the time. Once she saw the time she shook her head with a little annoyance as it was just 30 past 2.

‘’ This man is so careless when it comes to health. Come on prena go and find him if you want to keep his employees safe from his wrath tomorrow as becomes Satan himself  when he didn’t get enough sleep’’ Prena thought as she stood up from the bed wrapping the blanket around her naked body. Once she tightly tied the sheet she saw her husband standing on their balcony of their bedroom with his back towards her just in his shorts and sighed on seeing him ignoring her advice yet again. From the day winter started in Vancouver she advised him at least a few hundred times not to step out of their home without warm clothes, but her stubborn husband never listens. He is one of the most caring people she met in her life. He never failed to take care of even her small needs and comfort from the moment they got married. Even now she noticed how their balcony door was closed so that the freezing wind of the winter won’t enter the room and disturb her sleep. On seeing this prena smiled at the thought of her husband’s concern towards her and she felt lucky to have a guy like him in her life.

‘Let me get this idiot inside before he freezes to death or get sick’ Prena thought walking towards the balcony talking another blanket from the couch for the man who stood in the balcony in the freezing weather without a care in the world.

As soon she entered the balcony she cursed as the cold wind hit her exposed shoulders and immediately rushed towards her husband to cover him with the blanket. Once she covered him with the blanket she wrapped her hand around his hip and rested her head on his back closing her eyes. The next moment she felt his large hands caressing her soft ones.

‘Anurag how long are you here?’Prena asked on feeling how cold his hands were.

‘Like an hour prena. Had some work regarding tomorrow’s meeting.’ Anurag replied placing a small kiss on her finger which made prena smile.

‘You could have used your study or even completed your work in our room. What is the need of doing your work in this freezing weather? You could get sick Anurag’ Prena asked softly placing a kiss on his exposed neck.

‘I didn’t want to disturb or leave you alone in the room prena. I know how much you hate waking up alone. I thought of joining you back on the bed soon. But I got carried away with the work.’ Anurag replied before turning and wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug burying his face in the crook of her neck inhaling her perfume which always calmed his racing and conflicted mind. The next moment he felt Prena’s soft fingers caressing his scalp and sighed in content hugging her more tightly and both of them stayed in each other’s arms in a comfortable silence for few minutes. After sometime Anurag gently pushed her from his arms and placed a kiss on her forehead.

‘Let’s go back to sleep. You need have enough sleep as you have a meeting with your client in the moring by 9 tomorrow’ Anurag with a small smile. Then both of them entered their room after collecting his laptop and files closing the balcony door. Once they kept all his stuffs on the couch prena changed into the sundress which Anurag threw carelessly on the floor during their last night love making and laid on the bed. After few seconds Anurag joined her and she pulled him her arms covering both of them properly with the blanket. Once Anurag got comfortable in her arms and he closed his eyes listening to her heartbeat as Prena rubbed his back soflty .

‘Sleep Anurag. I will be here when you wake up’ Prena promised placing a kiss on the top of his head. On hearing her promise Anurag wrapped one of his hands around her waist and decided to sleep like she wanted.

‘ Good night prena’Anurag said placing a kiss on the crook of her neck.

‘Good night honey’Prena replied with a smile closing her with the content of having her husband in her arms and both of them fell into a peaceful sleep to welcome a bright tomorrow.

The next morning Prena woke up only to find her husband missing in their bed and understood he must be in the kitchen preparing their breakfast as their house maid and cook is on a vacation with his family. She decided to get ready as its already 10 past 7 and she has a meeting at 9. She immediately left to the bathroom taking her bathrobe after checking couple of her mails from work. After 20 minutes she came out of the bathroom in her work clothes and sat in front of the dressing table to do her hair and makeup. She pulled her hair into a stylish yet simple pony tail and applied a basic makeup as she was never a fan of heavy makeup. As much as she loved admiring the flawless makeup her friends used to wear she never had the patience to do it. So for prena make up only consist of kajal, lipstick and on rare occasions she will include foundation and eye shadow to the list. But for today she just decided to go with just kajal and lipstick. Once she applied them,she left the room after making sure she had all her necessary thing in her bag.

As soon as she entered the kitchen she saw her husband arranging their dining table with the breakfast and plates in his Armani suit looking like the ruthless and ambitious business man he is. Prena then kept her bag and mobile on the kitchen counter and went near him. Once he saw her he made her sit on the chair and served her breakfast.

‘Now eat. I don’t want to find you fainting again in your office just because you skipped your breakfast’ Anurag said placing a kiss on her forehead. Hearing this Prena gave him a little pout in annoyance taking a bite of the pasta he prepared.

‘It was one time Anurag. Will you ever let it go?’ Prena asked as Anurag  sat beside her with his plate of pasta.

‘Never. Now stop giving me this pout and finish your breakfast.’ Anurag said with a teasing smile checking his mails in his mobile.

‘Whatever’Prena said sticking her tongue at him and Anurag just shook his head with an amused smiled seeing his wife’s childish antics and wondered if this the same woman who became one of the successful interior designer in Lynn valley within few months after they moved to Canada permanently from India. Though she behaved childishly and immature with him sometimes she is one of talented, professional and matured person he has seen in his life. From the moment he met her in their college he know this woman had so much potential in her and was not really surprised to see her growing success. He is really proud of his wife’s achievement and never failed to show her how much he is proud of her. Though he was never a religious person he always thanked the god or whatever force above his  for giving such a great life partner like prena in his life and he promised himself never to let her go at any cost. After all she is the reason he found some peace and happiness after so long in his life and he is too selfish to let her go even though he know he never deserved a loving, caring and pure person like prena in his life. With these thoughts he finished his breakfast and both of them left their home after placing the dirty dishes in the sink.

Once they entered their garage Anurag kept his bag in his metallic grey tesla and pulled prena into a tigh hug placing a kiss on the top if her head after she kept her things in her matte black tesla. He still remembered the argument they had when he gifted her the tesla as she never liked received costly things even as a gift from other. It took him almost 2 days to calm her down and he promised her he will never gift anything costly anymore without her permission. A promise which he is definitely not going to keep as he loves pampering her with gifts and making her feel special. 

‘Text me once you reach your office and drive safe okay?’Anurag asked taking her face in his arms.

‘Sure Anurag I will. Love you’ Prena said placing a light kiss on his lips .

‘I know Prena.’Anurag replied with a smile. Though Anurag never said those three words back to her it never bothered her as she know how much her husband cares for her and will even die to keep her safe. For her, his care is more than enough as she know he never loved her like she loved him when she married him and he never made any false promises . So till the moment he continues to care, respect and stay loyal to her she will be happy and content. With this thought prena gave Anurag a final hug and both of them to their respective office.

The first chapter ends here guys. Please let me know your feedback and I will update the next chapter soon if I get enough response. 

-Keerthi.

Nice story please continue 😍🥰👍

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Keerthi this is sucha a nice start pls.do.continue wanna know how it develops further ...

Pls update often as we will get glued to story

MissPassionPen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey!!! I'm late! 

But, better late than never right?? 

This is such a lovely start, and it feels so good to read an AnuPre FF when I thought that I would see no more AnuPre works. I love seeing domestic AnuPre!❤️

Ooooh! And Onu is a ruthless business man?? Noice! I really wanna read more! Update soon and PM me!