•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi  Everyone!

I can't believe I'm back here in this forum after such a long time. 

I never thought I'd get the opportunity to revisit it again.

I don't know if my old buddies from this KRPKAB forum are still here or if they are revisiting at the moment....because

KRPKAB IS AIRING AGAIN! 😭

My tv had not been working for the past two months after a storm in our state. It got fixed yesterday after a longggg time. And then I found out that Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi was having reruns!

So I watched yesterday's episode where Sonakshi met Dev's primary school teacher after so long!

It brought back so many beautiful memories. The feeling of nostalgia was so intense. I squealed all throughout the episode. And had a big stupid smile on my face. 

And I just couldn't help coming back here to share my excitement. I miss writing posts. I really do. Nothing could grab my attention as much as this show had. I really miss Erica and Shaheer too!

But I've decided that I'll keep coming here to post as the long as the reruns last. I want to relive the happy moments again in this sad dark atmosphere around all of us at the moment.

I welcome my old friends to join me if they are here. And hello to new friends if you want to take part too.

Looking forward to seeing you everyday for a while now!

Have a lovely day!

Love 

Mishti 💜

Edit: No one's here I guess :(

Edited by Mishti_94 - 3 years ago

I'm here Mishtiiii, I'm here!! 

gif: h ttps://media0.giphy.com/media/XFjULSukpVLS5ViLJE/giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f296218b2b1cda1b77414f3470650e4866f8ee50b12&rid=giphy.gif 

(bruh it doesn't let me post the hyperlink cuz im a newbie 🤔, feel free to feast ur eyes on it tho -- i was so excited to post devakshi gifs gahh IF why u do disss)

I didn't even know it was on air again omg! 

I haven't been on insta for a while, and just this week I randomly started watching kuch rang on YouTube again, and then I was like hmm where in life are ShaRica so then I went on insta and saw Shah's post about the rerun n im like:

gif: h ttps://media0.giphy.com/media/kDAkTqGf4IfpCOcWcp/giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2935786d4b56cdd72370e210b2c869a8de5d681d5e&rid=giphy.gif

(thats me and me lol, i was like consoling myself and crying with happiness at the same time)

So ya I've been bingewatching once again, not in any specific order tho

and i legit listened those full 30minute soundtrack collections on youtube hahaha

I don't get the live channels where I'm at tho so YT is my thing... so glad that Sony has it all on YT and we don't have to go scouring for them online, its only sad when some of the bgm is different cuz krbkab bgm is looove

but hey I'm looking forward to old and new (🥳) fans gathering on the forum again omg im so happppyyyy

perhaps we'll get more fanfics too, can't wait! 

you may or may not know me from wattpad lolol

I'm glad ur tv is all good and u can enjoy now!! hayee that episode was looove, when she meets his teacher and i still remember how her eyes like soften in understanding as she pieces things together, these two are gonna be the death of me!!

literally the amount of happiness this show brings to me is immeasurable <3

Hiiii! So glad to see someone here!

Oh :( It's sad that you don't get the channel :( 

I used to watch on YT too sometimes. But watching it real time on TV has a different charm to it. 

But the funny part is that I get the same emotions that I got when I watched the episode for the first time! Is that weird?

Also ShaRica will forever be my favourite pair on telly! I don't any other pair fit as well as they did! 💜

Oh you were on Wattpad? Wait, what was your username? 👀

Oh yes, I miss reading and writing fanfics!

And I hope new fans gather here during this rerun period! If not, then the both of us can chatter away! 😂

I agree!! Watching on TV has a different feel!! I have some sort of an IPTV so if its not acting up (which it does mooost of the time so youtube is my primary means now smh) then I get to enjoy real time as well ❤️

Yarrr literally!! I watched Episode 1 and it felt just so heartwarming but like to the extent that my heart felt like it was gonna explode, the happiness this show gives me is indescribable 

Whenever I rewatch the show, I realize that no matter how messed up some of the characters' decisions seem later on in the show, they're all literally justified by the circumstances and their original point of views that were so strongly showed to us. Like, Dev's love for Ishwari was emphasized SO much in the initial episodes, it was still obviously there later on but it wasn't like emphasized i guess to the extent it was in the very beginning episodes. So when you see originally how the characters were introduced and then look at the decisions they take then it all makes so much sense. But it still doesn't hurt any lesser when they blast eachother when something bad happens 💔

Wow that was a random outburst... I honestly could go on and on.

ShaRica omg like i legit haven't seen any other couple that works out so well on telly ❤️

ooh I've realized I change around my username on wattpad every like 6 months or year hahaha

currently its @blue_tranquility

I remember there being a @Mishti_94 but did a quick search and couldn't find u on wattpad rn, have u changed ur id too?

Yess I sure hope more watchers are drawn towards the krbkab magic, or else, I'm here for ya 

Haha I feel you. 

All the characters, no matter how much we yelled at them, were close to us.

Haha it's okay. Outburst are meant to be random 😂

Anyway, I think my Wattpad username was Mishti94 without the underscore. I myself haven't been there in ages! Haha I miss all of that.

Oh yes. If no on else is here, we'll chat away!

Hiiiii! I'm so glad to see someone here! And you're right, feels like no one is here on this forum which once used to be such a crowded place *sigh* I'm here though! Have followed the show since 2016 but didn't have an IF account which I made only a few months back. Would love to chat/fangirl on this beloved show! Btw! Are you the same Mishti who has written a few fanfics on Devakshi. I think I have read one on Wattpad and that is one of my favs. Do lemme know! ❤️❤️

Hello there! 

I know right. It feels so empty. I remember how I would come running to IF to post after every episode every night. The screaming, fighting, crying, laughing! Everything was fun. I really miss that time! No other show could do that for me!

Also yes! I am the same Mishti as on Wattpad! Ah! I miss those fic writing days as well! But it makes me really happy to know that you enjoyed reading my story! Thank you! 💜

Edited by Mishti_94 - 3 years ago