Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Khan VS Amir Khan - Better Actor?

Poll

Salman Khan VS Amir Khan - Better Actor?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I always believed Salman Khan is smart looking guy but acting and salman khan are 2 different things , choose your fav purely on acting ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I am loving it, pissed off Sonu fan now comes to bashing Salman, this won't be 1st time you making threads inviting bash for Salman πŸ€£

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Radhe2712

I am loving it, pissed off Sonu fan now comes to bashing Salman, this won't be 1st time you making threads inviting bash for Salman πŸ€£

These threads are problematic 

He made a thread Salman is ruining Bollywood singers and they make take some deadly step. I said well call them and cheer them up dont blame Salman. πŸ˜†

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

These threads are problematic 

He made a thread Salman is ruining Bollywood singers and they make take some deadly step. I said well call them and cheer them up dont blame Salman. πŸ˜†

He is taking the current situation of "Salman Bashing" to his own benefit, getting Sympathy for Sonu Nigam πŸ˜†

Edited by Radhe2712 - 3 years ago
coldbrew thumbnail

Salman's comic scene at the end of HDDCS when it's supposed to be a tearjerker made me GLAD Ash went back to Ajay Devgan, and I thank him for the cathartic effect. That was GREAT nuanced acting by him. 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aamir without any doubt. 

khan.baba thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Radhe2712

So u know who will get bashed πŸ˜‚

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am not sure how this relates to Sonu's comments on nepotism since their both insiders. But Aamir Khan is the better actor by all means. 

khan.baba thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I am not sure how this relates to Sonu's comments on nepotism since their both insiders. But Aamir Khan is the better actor by all means. 

Sonu comments were not for nepotism.. It was for music maafia controlling eaxh and everything from music to singer to radio play songs etx... :p but one good sallu fan got this thing into nepotism debate lol.. But here salman vs amir is a different topic altogether 

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Without a doubt, Aamir.

Salman was good when he started and is good here and there occasionally depending on the roles he plays, but overall Aamir is far better than him.