Salman Khan VS Amir Khan - Better Actor?

Poll Question :

Salman Khan VS Amir Khan - Better Actor?

Poll Choice Stats
Salman Khan
29%
Amir Khan
70%
Total Votes : 31
Posted: 3 months ago

I always believed Salman Khan is smart looking guy but acting and salman khan are 2 different things , choose your fav purely on acting ? 

I am loving it, pissed off Sonu fan now comes to bashing Salman, this won't be 1st time you making threads inviting bash for Salman smiley37

Originally posted by Radhe2712

I am loving it, pissed off Sonu fan now comes to bashing Salman, this won't be 1st time you making threads inviting bash for Salman smiley37

These threads are problematic 

He made a thread Salman is ruining Bollywood singers and they make take some deadly step. I said well call them and cheer them up dont blame Salman. smiley36

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

These threads are problematic 

He made a thread Salman is ruining Bollywood singers and they make take some deadly step. I said well call them and cheer them up dont blame Salman. smiley36

He is taking the current situation of "Salman Bashing" to his own benefit, getting Sympathy for Sonu Nigam smiley36

Edited by Radhe2712 - 3 months ago

Salman's comic scene at the end of HDDCS when it's supposed to be a tearjerker made me GLAD Ash went back to Ajay Devgan, and I thank him for the cathartic effect. That was GREAT nuanced acting by him. 

0 Likes this

Aamir without any doubt. 

Originally posted by Radhe2712

So u know who will get bashed 😂

I am not sure how this relates to Sonu's comments on nepotism since their both insiders. But Aamir Khan is the better actor by all means.