Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

It took me this long to be okay enough to come by here.

It is still so hard to believe that Sushant...my Preet...is really gone for good this time.

Suicide?  Murder?  Either way...he's gone way before time.  

I hope he gets justice...and his family finds peace.

I saw the trailer for his movie "Dil Bechara"...and I was like...OMG...this character is so close to Preet.  I can't think too much about it without tearing up still...😭

I'm active on twitter...@Meetian4life if anyone wants to get in touch.

I don't know when and if I will stop by the Kis Desh forum again.  I want to...but it's so hard.  I was that attached to Meet...and especially Preet...still am.  Not just a fan...a FANatic.  A diehard Meetian for life.

Lots of love to all my friends here.

Take care,

Fatima

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Fatima Image🤗

Vrushika, Cuty Kiran, Sana , Trisha inquired about you - right after this news. you’re our Preet in forum ❤️

—————————

To all the fans who came  to see Preet /SSR thanks 🤗

—————————

Many of his fans Did Not accept the popular propaganda of Mumbai police / Bollywood celebs fake condolences- the depression and suicide theory..

It’s not because - they were in denial but it’s because they interact with him as well follow his work On and Off screen. 

immediately fans noticed the pics/vids which were shown in media and found police is lying and covering up.

Many fans firmly stated he was killed.

I’m one of the fans who followed him 12 years and never got impression he would ever take such a step. 
His life was/is/will be an inspiring one - he took so much trouble to care for ppl and will never take his life!

From day 1 I firmly believed it was not what the police/ useless Bw celebs posting.

Now it’s become more clearer - his future vision in his own writing in diary - with dates - He planned  for lots and would have achieved - if he wasn’t taken away. 

I hope people realize however sad a person may be, it doesn’t push them to end their life.
SSR lived for others - there’s no words enough to describe his outstanding personality! He did not end his life - it was taken from him. 

*** Maria posted this based on theories at the beginning, however she later understood the issues as they came to our attention.

It’s important to acknowledge when TRUTH becomes clear as his image was purposely tarnished by such stories - It’s Absolutely important to clarify that!! 

x.titli.x thumbnail

@Fatima:

And I'm also replying here after ages! 😔

I have been on a big hiatus dus to this tragedy, pandemic and work. 

I have still not been able to watch his last movie. I won't be able to watch it, I need more time. 

I will surely come back to twitter for you as you are our special FAN. ❤️

I hope you're ok 

I hope everyone is ok. 

Plz take care and stay safe. 

And about Sushant, I really hope he gets justice. He, his family, friends and fans deserve it. 💔

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

#SushantSinghRajput as #PreetJuneja in #KisDeshMeinHaiMeraDil show #2ndDecember is anniversary of #Preet’s marriage #Amazing #Performance of one his #dance here.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/9XlK4td.jpg[\img]

Edited by AASUS - 3 years ago