Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Prerish TS - You Are My HeartBeat {Shot-1 -22/06/2020}

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

✍ You Are My HeartBeat ✍

✍ Shot - 1✍

She was back in Kolkata after three long years, she left this place after losing everything to the man she loved with everything she had but what did that man do, he never respected her, he used her and her love, humiliated her and let his family humiliate her breaking her heart, shattering her dreams and above all this, he was the reason for the near-death of her two-days old daughter who was going to be killed by Komolika but if not for him, she would have lost her daughter forever.

She is Prerana Sharma, elder daughter of Rajesh Sharma and Veena Sharma, who was loved by everyone in the family, she was the apple of her father's eyes while she was Priyu of her mother. She was always excited and passionate about fairy tales from childhood which paved the path to infatuation later to love {in her opinion} to the boy Anurag Basu, her father's friend's Son who belongs to riches of the society while they were middle-class because of which they were always looked down by his mother but she didn't heed any of her words because she thought in love everything is fine. Then entered Naveen Babu in her life who was hell-bent on having her which was an extreme level of obsession but she was saved by Anurag in the end and she felt indebted to him, they confessed their love and by a namesake marriage they both consummated it and then suddenly he married Komolika the biggest storm in her life causing her to lose the most important person, her father in her life. She was pulled out of her thoughts when she felt someone calling her and she looked up to see Anurag talking to her while they were swaying to the music.

"Why do you keep on trying to make me jealous with your husband Mr Bajaj when you don't have a relationship between you people, maybe I think you are once again staging a drama to hurt me Prerana, " Anurag said and Prerana glared at him.

"You don't have right to talk about the relationship I and my husband share Mr Basu because it doesn't concern you and as for staging a drama of our marriage why do you think that I will do something like that because I can never hurt Mr Bajaj again because for you or your stupid family who doesn't know what love and trust is, " Prerana replied with crisp voice.

"Maybe I know that you can never forget me Prerana, I know how much love you have in your heart for me and how much you care for me, I have seen you from childhood, " Anurag said.

"You are right Mr Basu, I can never forget you but you are delusional because I may have loved you in past but not anymore all I have in my heart for you is hate, you may have seen me from childhood but people change Mr Basu and I'm changed too, " Prerana said firmly while her eyes were fixed on Rishab who was dancing with Komolika while he was straight in her eyes.

"You are lying Prerana because if you don't love me then you will not be here by stating your motive as my destruction and as for Bajaj and you being husband and wife then I think I know what a relationship looks like between Man and Wife, " Anurag said pulling her forcefully towards him and she just stamped his leg with her heels earning a cry pained scream from him while she just smirked.

"Now do you understand Mr Basu, I'm not the Prerana you knew three years before she is dead when you killed her with your own hands, the person who is standing in front of you is Mrs Prerana Rishab Bajaj, as my husband said when we entered the party, so be careful with me, " Prerana said and as the song got changed everyone shuffled their partners and she was back with Rishab as her partner.

"What was that Mrs Bajaj? What caused the fiery Lioness to release its claws on that poor little boy, " Rishab asked smirking while swaying to the tune.

"Poor little boy its shame to others who really are Mr Bajaj and by the way I wanted to claw his tongue for his bullshit he spewed, " Prerana said furiously.

"What did he say Prerana?" Rishab asked softly looking at her in the eye.

"He was talking about our relationship and he has guts to say that I still love him when I'm not the same person I was before, " Prerana said glaring at Anurag.

"Prerana, he will pay for what he did and by the time we destroy these Basus there will be nothing left for them that they will be a mere history in the rich society of Kolkata and I promise you that, you trust me on that right?" Rishab asked.

"I trust you with my life, Rishab, " Prerana said looking at him straight in the eye and he felt his heart swell with love, happiness and proud on hearing her saying that.

"Then as I said they will be destroyed to specks of dust here in Kolkata, " Rishab said and all the while they never realized how they were attracting the attention of others for the way they were dancing in their own world.

"Mr.& Mrs Bajaj, " Shaumik called them breaking their trance and once they realised how everyone was looking at them they were embarrassed but composed themselves.

"Yes Mr Shaumik, Is Mr Basu is ready to deal with us now that party has started and guests started to settle?" Prerana asked sternly.

"Yes, Mrs Bajaj, Mr Anurag Basu is ready to listen about the proposal, please follow me, " Shaumik said and both of them followed him to where Anurag along with Nivedita, Sonolika and Mohini Basu were waiting for them.

"Please meet the foreign Investors Mr & Mrs Bajaj, " Shaumik said and they looked them in shock.

"So Mr Basu, SB Enterprises proposal for you people was that World's largest Publication house Rish Publications is going to launch books related to Women from being a baby to old age, their needs, life stages what they go through as a woman in all stages of life as such we proposed you that 55% of shares in Basu Publications will be owned by us while you will be a partner of us in this deal and now we want your opinion also we wanted you to build a complete city in the land we own at the edge of the city surrounded by greenery while we will invest in your Basu Industries & Co, do you agree to this?" Prerana asked while Rishab stood back letting his wife lead this meeting and Basus were looking at her in shock.

"You say it gives us Profit Mrs Bajaj but all I can see is a loss for us by giving you people major control on our Publication house and Industry, how is this deal beneficial for both parties Mrs Bajaj, if I might ask?" Sonolika asked and Prerana glared at her.

"Let me remind you, Mrs Basu, I'm dealing with Owner and heir of Basu Family Mr Anurag Basu and you are his mere wife and don't have the right to interfere in business, so you keep your mouth close, " Prerana said and Anurag glared at his wife.

"Mrs Bajaj I don't see why should I agree to this proposal because it brings only loss to us, so I cancel this deal, " Anurag said and Prerana just smirked along with Rishab.

"Let me tell you why it benefits you, Mr Basu, Rish Publications is a large banner where a lot of people are dying to partner with us while lost of the companies from Kolkata who are your rivals and will be happy to work with us and also by us investing in your business while you people will build a city in our land I'm offering you for lease for two years, I'm not taking a rent for it which is a loss for us, so whether you like it or not you need to invest in your end of the deal without no way out, " Prerana said and Anurag paled.

"Very well Prerana-" Anurag was going to say when she interrupted him.

"It's Mrs Bajaj to you, Mr Basu I never gave you any right to call me by my name, only my loved ones have right to call me by name and that too only in privacy, not in public, " Prerana warned him.

"We are into this deal Mrs Bajaj, I will ask my lawyer to get papers ready, " Anurag said.

"Thank you, Mr Basu, but I don't trust anyone other than my lawyer mainly in you and your family so I will ask my lawyer Mr Mehra to get papers ready and we can sign them next week, " Prerana said showing how much she distrusts Anurag.

After that Rishab and Prerana walked out of the party and once they were near their car Prerana sagged back into Rishab's chest with relief and happiness for taking the first step to the destruction of Basus.

I will destroy you Basus and then I will have my own family without any interferences where my two little heartbeats and my heart is the centre of my World.

P.S: Hey Guys, I'm here with my new TS after a long time, I hope this shot is interesting.

Please comment you view. I will be waiting.

Love💓💓
Ruhi🙂🙂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiNew thumbnail

Happy to see you after a long time, Ruhanika! ❤️

I loved this!!!❤️

Ah! She stamped his leg with her heels! I wish we got this sassy Prerna in the show!

She showed Komolika and Anurag their place!

This Anurag😡

Please continue soon!

Waiting! 

Amphitrite thumbnail

Ruhi😲

After so long I am seeing you🤗

You might have even forgotten me😆

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail

No, I did not and I'm happy you people remember me ☺☺

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail

Ruhi😲

After so long I am seeing you🤗

You might have even forgotten me😆

No, I did not and I'm happy you people remember me ☺☺

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Absolutely loved Prerna's treatment of that poor little boy🤣....I must say he deserved that and more😡....I hope we get to see at least one slap before this is over.....Awesome story.... Waiting to read more.... 

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful start 

Loved this prerna 

Anurag😡

Please update soon 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Glad to see you after a long time. :)

The first shot is incredibly awesome with an actual fiery and sassy Prerna. 

The dialogues and exchanges are brilliant. 

yogakshema thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loved it!!! The sassy Prerna was a treat! And her attitude during the dance was on point. Totally different from the show.

I expected something similar to this in the show where Prerna would be a bit revengeful, and would reply to Anurag in a bitter way but I was extremely disappointed. She kept on remembering her moments with Anurag during the dance in the show.

Her reply to Komolika and the way she indirectly told Anurag that she didn't trust him anymore was awesome!!

Can't wait to read the next part!

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

very nice,  here's hoping you continue.