SidNi SS - You Dance in my head, in my heart Part 5 Tum Hi Aana Page19 - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by A.Green

Hi guys!

I will try to update today for sure. 

Wow eagerly waiting 💃

Chapter Two : Bad Liar

Tears made way out of her eyes hearing the song playing through the headphones. How did her life get so complicated? Sometimes she wishes she could just escape from this lie. 

She chanced a glance upon Amar sleeping in the other room, it was so tough trying to pretend with him, trying to pretend she loved him when in fact she loved only one person, she had loved only him ever. 

"I don't want to fake!"

Her eyes closed off their own accord, the past 3 years had passed in faking. The first few years she had tried her best to stall him but he had been persistent after that. If she didn't know any better she would have actually liked Amar but his controlling nature and all that history, she shook her head pushing everything out of her head.

Roshni scrolled through her gallery, went to the hidden folder and chanced a look back only to see Amar was fast asleep. Stepping outside on the porch she could feel the raindrops graze her face gently.

Opening her phone she felt a smile finally making its way back on her face. He was the only semblance of hope in her life, his face made her want to wake up everyday. How she wished he'd come and get her away, save her from this life she was living but then the other part of her wanted him to be as far away from her as possible.

'Siddharth!' her brain processed the name and she was pulled back into a memory.

Flashback

Roshni woke up with the sun rays disturbing her, "Ugh, mom aapne curtains phir se khol diye?" 

She heard a small giggle and sat up with a start, this voice was familiar and it wasn't of her mom. Trying hard to open her eyes she tried locating him in her room but he was nowhere to be seen. 

"Booo" she was startled by his voice behind her and fell back on the bed with him on top of her. Finally she saw his face, lightened up by the sun, how happy she was that the curtains weren't drawn today, his face glowed and he looked like a dream come true.

'Siddharth' she whispered so softly he had a grin plastered on his face now. He leaned in, he could see she was still clearly in trance. 

Moving closer he planted a small loving kiss on her forehead, he looked into her eyes seeing them twinkling with all the love in the universe. His eyes landed on her lips and she was doing the same.

Trying to close in the distance between them, he moved forward but then they heard a voice, "Kahan reh gye tum dono?" 

Roshni pushed him so hard he hit the headboard, "Oww. Kaisi si ho tum Roshni? Kabhi itni loving aur kabhi ekdum ninja!"

She straightened herself, then turned to him and rubbed his forehead. Roshni didn't want to land up in an embarrassing situation with her mom but hurting him wasn't her intention.

"I'm so sorry. Woh mom ke darr se tumhe push kar diya." She explained still blowing air on his forehead, trying to sooth the pain. 

He loved her attention even if that meant getting himself hurt, he tilted his head and replied, "Tumhari mom ko sab pta hai and she loves me more than you do." 

Saying this he ran outside teasing her. Smiling to herself she sat back on her bed, looking upwards she spoke, "Thank you God, pata nahi kyun par you gave him to me. I would never ask for anything else!" 

Looking at the bedside table brought another huge smile on her face, he had brought coffee and toast for her.

He was sneaking inside and saw her eating with a smile on her face, he stopped himself from going in and went back to her mom smiling all the way. 

Present

"Roshni, wahan bahar kyun khadi ho? Thand lag jayegi." She heard a voice which didn't belong to Siddharth. 

Fumbling with her phone, she closed the pictures in haste, moving inside she took the towel Amar was giving to her. Passing a small smile she started to move into her room when she heard him accusing her again.

"Phir tum uske baare mein soch rahi ho?" His voice was rising with each word he spoke. Her body shook both with the cold as well as fear.

Turning to face him she shook her head, all the while looking down, not meeting his eyes for once. "Nahi main bas...woo... baarish!"

She tried to form a coherent sentence but failed. He was more angry than she imagined, "Tumse kisi ne kabhi kaha hai you're a bad liar."

'You're a very bad liar Roshni.' she remembered Siddharth telling this to her with a laugh, his laugh brought a smile on her face which was a very big problem in hindsight.

Amar approached her with prancing steps, he looked at her like she was his prey. He held her hands in anger, with more force than required. His nails dug on her hands, she was hurting and the red marks forming on her skin were an indicator of the same.

"Dard ho raha hai?" He asked with a suggestive tone and continued, "Hona bhi chahiye. Don't you dare think about him anymore! Iss competition ko ho jaane do, after this I'll take you away and you'll be mine forever."

She was crying now, her hand was hurting. She hated how the rest of her life was going to be as torturous as the past year had been.

"Do you get it?" He asked violating her personal space now, moving closer to her with a hand ready to slap her if she denied his words.

She nodded meekly, what other option did she have. As soon as he left to go back to sleep, she went inside the washroom and fell on the floor crying hard.

"Siddharth!" she shouted into the towel, trying her best to take out her pain. She wanted to shout hard. She wanted to call him to save her and protect her but she couldn't. 

2 days later

"I'll get the passes and keys. You wait here!" Amar told her, she was still lost in her world but obeyed silently.

Roshni looked around, she couldn't wait for the competition to start. Dance was the only thing that made her happy now, she spotted 3 friends laughing across her.

A melancholic smile made way to her face, how she wished she had friends to share how she felt. The truth was she was more alone than anyone knew, as if on cue her phone rang.

She smiled now, a genuine smile. Her mom was still there for her, she understood her reasons and also had this weird belief that she would bump into Siddharth again someday.

"Hey mom! How are you?" 

"Main theek hun beta. But tune phone nahi kara kal raat? Sab theek na. Is Amar causing some problems? Tu bata mujhe?" 

"Haan mom, I'm good." After a pause she said, "Yeah, you know right how weird Amar behaves at times. I'll be fine, don't worry!"

"Tu Sach bol rahi hai na? Mujhe teri bahut fikr hoti hai Roshni. Kabhi kabhi Siddharth ki itni yaad aati hai, jab tak wo tha mujhe Teri meri kisi ki fikar karne ki zaroorat nahi thi. Pta nahi usne kyun chod diya tujhe, kabhi mila toh zaroor puchungi usko!" DD replied to her daughter.

Roshni closed her eyes and tried to stop herself from sobbing, she hated lying to her mother but if she had told her the truth she would have ran to Siddharth the next day. 

"Khair tu dhyan rakh, I love you beta!" 

"I love you too!" Saying so Roshni cut the call, she felt miserable. Soon after Amar gave her the keys to her room and asked her to sleep well. Roshni was happy she didn't need to see his face 24x7 next few days.

Moving rapidly, she went inside the room assigned to her and entered the washroom at once. She cried her heart out, she missed him too much today.

Just then she heard the lock turning and realized she was going to have a roommate, washing her face and trying to remove the teardrops from her face she went outside.

There stood the same girl she had seen in the lobby talking to her friends so happily. As soon as the girl found her, she moved closer and put a hand ahead with a glowing smile on her face. 

"Hi, I'm Harshita. I'm in the group dance category! How about you?" 

Roshni looked miserable she was sure because Harshita retracted her hand and put a hand on her shoulder, Roshni jumped up at the contact. She was scared of any touches after what she had to endure with Amar. 

Harshita passed her a timid glance and gestured to the bed, Roshni followed. 

"So you seem in a really bad mood, want me to switch on the TV? We can watch some songs or any stupid show coming up?" 

Upon much consideration and Harshita looking at her with a lingering look, Roshni found herself nodding. 

"Great!" Harshita started fiddling with the remote and Roshni couldn't help but wonder how she had been this same girl 3 years back when she was with Siddharth.

She shook her head still lost in her head when a voice brought her back, "Listen! I know we just met but whatever it is will be fine." 

"How do you know? I have been like this for a long time now." Roshni finally spoke up, not wanting to snap like this but having no control over her emotions.

She looked at the girl sitting across from her, she seemed to be contemplating something and Roshni felt bad for taking out her frustration on her. 

She started to apologize when she heard the girl, what was her name, Harshita speaking, "Kisi ka bhi bura time bahut lamba nahi hota." 

Then switching to a smile she continued, "Aur tumhe dekh kar lagta hai that your bad time is up. Let's do this, tum apna bad time mujhe dedo and mera acha time lelo!" 

Roshni found her eyes filling up with tears, no one had ever showed such compassion to her in the last few years. "Thank you."

Her voice was filled with so much emotion that Harshita smiled slowly and asked, "Ek hug kar lun? You look like you could use one."

Roshni hugged her without replying anything, after a while Harshita's phone rang and she went to answer it.

"Tu use phone de!" Roshni heard her new found friend speaking into the phone. 

"Kya hua tujhe? Veer bata raha hai you're not okay. Main aaun wahan?" She looked so concerned, Roshni smiled thinking maybe it was her boyfriend.

She was still staring at her phone when Roshni asked, "Boyfriend?" 

Harshita laughed with a shake of her head, "Nah just my best friend." 

Roshni sat beside her closely and said, "But you want him to be right?" 

She stared at her with a confused look before smiling and agreeing, "You're good haan?" 

Roshni laughed at that, she had laughed wholeheartedly after a long time. She entered the washroom to freshen up, when she came out she heard the doorbell ring. She wondered who it would be, suddenly Roshni was afraid, what if it was Amar?

She was imagining the worst when she heard Harshita speak up, "Room service hogi, please kholna. I called for a whiskey. You wanna share?" 

Heaving a sigh of relief she went ahead and opened the door. When she did open it her world stopped around her, what was he doing here! Seeing him after 3 years all she could think was why now? Why when she was missing him the most? 

He was staring at her with no expressions, did he come here after her? Was he following her? This thought brought anger with it.

She asked slowly, "You?" 

Roshni had no idea what to think or how to react. She had closed off every cell in her brain that told her she'd meet him again someday but her heart was roaring back to life and as soon as he whispered her name, she felt her heart stop.

----------------------

So in the next one, they'll finally meet and talk maybe. You can suggest what all you want them to do in the next chapter, I'll consider what I can put in. Just the truth won't come out very soon. ðŸ˜†

Awesome

But you should reveal the truth na😒

Awesome story

No suggestion only want to know when SidNi will unite

Originally posted by jerry-24

Awesome

But you should reveal the truth na😒

Thank you!

The truth will be out in a few more chapters, will unfold dheere dheere. :)

Originally posted by crazylove100

Awesome story

No suggestion only want to know when SidNi will unite

Thank you for liking it so much ðŸ˜ƒ

SidNi will unite in a few chapters, depends really how I write ahead. :)

Why is she with Amar? what hold does he have on her?

Fantastic update 

Waiting for truth

Fantastic update dear

Originally posted by coderlady

Why is she with Amar? what hold does he have on her?

Why is she with him and what he is doing to her, what he did to her are some of the important questions, when you get the answers you'll know the truth :)