Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by jerry-24

Continue soon dear waiting to read

Sure dear πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Really sorry for the delay πŸ€—πŸ€—

PART 02

Dev's POV

It was not so easy getting all what Brinda has told me. It was indeed hard to digest. I wanted to shout in frustration , spit all my anger and grievances but it was not the time.

I know I've lost many in my family and the person who has been doing was my wife, whom I've been blindly trusting. All I got was betrayal, again and again. Why me Brinda? Why again?

Knowing more of her side stories was not acceptable neither could they be denied too. I took hold of my anger and pain. I promised to give her one last chance.

What hurt me was when she told about Vishaka. How can she even send someone in place of her? Didn't our bond mean anything to her? May be she never had feelings for me but how does it make it fair that she sends someone in her place? I was a fool, I couldn't distingusib between my own wife and any other woman. I shrugged all my thoughts.

With all what she has told me , I'm sure about the fact that their were many things which didn't fit into place. I was determined to find it. To clear all that was going around way.

We decided to solve it together. We didn't know where we would end up but yeah we very well knew where and whom to start with.

That night after our confessions we went for sleep. As usual I went on to lay on my sofa and she did sleep on our bed.

Brinda's POV

It was just days after I confessed all my issues and grudges to Dev we made our first move.

I went to Vishaka and act to plead her to help me. I apologised to her for being over possesive of Dev and for doubting her. Vishaka was not an easy one to be fooled. I saw that she didn't buy my false statements.

With much difficulty I made her beleieve me. At last she accepted. She acted as she was too happy to help me and my mother would appreciate it.

Thought of my mother broke me up but Dev did know this. Just before I walked myself here he warned me to have a control of myself.

I was drying my wet hair standing infront of the mirror. Dev was just after his bath. His reflection fell on the mirror just near me, he was standing there with only a white towel wrapped below his hips.

Water drops were dripping down his well defined chest. He was swaying his hair which made his hair more messy and perfect. Pulling myself out of my trance I continued drying my hair.

As I was about to tie my knots of my blouse chords, it decided to mess me. It was too filmy but now I had none to help except for Dev. I didn't want to ask him , so I tried my best to reach the chords which were dangling on my bare back.

Very soon a warm breath fanned my neck. Before I could get hold of myself cold fingers came in touch with my hands . I withdrew my hands and closed my eyes without my knowledge.

I was trying my best to have a hold of my heartbeats. Dev was standing so close, I know he was helping me here yet I couldn't .......

His fingers touching me here and there while tieing my chords sent shiver down my spine. Have a hold of yourself Brinda.

Soon then I felt the coldness hit my back again. I knew Dev has moved away now. " Thank you ", I replied looking on to the mirror and he simply nodded looking back at me.

Then he told me about the plan and then also reminded me not to loose myself on mentioning my mother's name.

Coming out to reality I started going ahead with my plan. I got out of the house and Vishaka went to Dev. I was hiding and watching everything what was going on.

Dev was working with his laptop. Vishaka entered there and without any reasons she started taunting Dev. Dev said nothing but remained silent. She was making him more angry by saying more stupid stuffs and they were irrelevant. Why was she even making everything worse here?

I saw that Dev has lost his temper. He went and stood near Vishaka. He shooked her shoulders for her to stop her drama. Though, I hate to admit seeing them so close really did hurt me but I did notice the reaction of Vishaka. Her back was faced to Dev but I clearly saw that smile which was spreading on her lips.

As his touch burnt her she shook him off and left the place. I saw that Dev was looking at me and I soon covered that hurt which was pinging my heart. Brinda you know it was not so bad. Also he was just pretending. You needn't to care so much. 

Just as I got back to my sense I saw Dev was no more there. I went in search of him without Vishaka noticing me. What I saw nearly raised my anger to the peak.

Visaka was standing there by the steps on noticing that Dev was getting down the stairs she pretended to fall. As Dev came to the end of the stairs Vishaka pretended herself to fall just enough to fell in Dev's hand.

I couldn't take it any more. As I was about to go there I saw that Dev was just supporting her shoulders making her stand.His strong arms weren't holding her waist as I thought. You would have messed it up Brinda.

Standing on her legs again she wouldn't stop. She was literally flirting with Dev so shamelessly. Calm down Brinda. You can't have those feelings. I couldn't take it any more I left the place.

I ran onto the near by room and sat by a side . Within minutes I saw my cheeks were damped. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. Brinda you can't have all these feelings. Don't let your feelings control you Brinda. I was battling myself. The tears and pain just increased with passing moments. He killed your sister and mother.

That was all what I wanted to hear. I put away all my emotions. I stood up to walk away when someone entered the room .Vishaka.

It was then I saw around the room. It was Vishaka's room. I was just standing at the other end. You have messed it Brinda. I decided to go infront and say that I was waiting there to meet her when I heard that she was talking to someone.

I stood by my place. I was trying my best to hear all what she was talking.

Dev's POV

After the filthy dramas of Vishaka I went to our room. Again. Brinda was not there. Last time I saw here standing there , looking at me and Vishaka. I did saw the look in her eyes. It held pain. Pain? Why would she ? Anyways she does not feel anything for you.

Actually I shook Vishaka inorder to make Brinda jealous. Deep down still I wished she felt something for me. I still had that feeling that deep down she loved me. I did mean something to her. I did feel what I saw was hurt in her eyes seeing me close to Vishaka. I closed my eyes. It was just your hope Dev. She did never love you and will never.

I have no idea how long I stood there until I felt a pair of hands was hugging me from behind. I needn't to look back because I knew who it was. Brinda

I turned myself to look Brinda. As soon as my eyes met her she nearly dropped on to my legs. Her eyes were glistening in red with tears rolling down her cheeks. She was trying so hard to say something but the words simply hitched in her throat.

I tried holding her back but she was there, near my foot , broken down. Dev you are falling for her, Again. I pushed all my thoughts and sat down by her and engulfed her in a hug. Without protesting her small hands wrapped around my shoulder .

She was here, right in my arms ,crying so bad. She looked as she would break anytime. " Brinda, everything will be fine", I had no idea what has happened. Why she was crying? What has made her feel this devasted?

" No worries Brinda. We are in this together. Trust me", I tried consoling her. But her cries just increased with time. She was wimping. " Brinda..", I patted on her shoulders slowly, " What has happened Brinda? Say me Brinda?", and I saw that she has passed out crying.

Crying in my hands she has passed out. Brinda. What am I gonna do?

Hi all πŸ˜‡

Thanks for your patience πŸ€—

Felt really happy that so many of you were excited about my next update and were eagerly waiting for it 😁

So, here a small update for you all πŸ€—

Hope I didn't disappoint you all πŸ€—

Really sorry for a smaller updateπŸ€—

I'm not so good with romantic scenes , still tried few 😊

Do say me if my writing is good, especially the ROMANTIC scenes?

Hope you all enjoy 😊😊

Thank you ❣

- RPSS -

Edited by Guruvishva - 3 years ago

It's amazing.... Just wishing that they close thst vishskha chap close soon.... And find out everything.....

Brinda and dev are still trying to figure out their feelings ❀❀❀❀❀❀

Originally posted by shikha_006

It's amazing.... Just wishing that they close thst vishskha chap close soon.... And find out everything.....

Thanks a lot dear 😊

Means a lot 😊

Very soon , it will end 😊

Brinda and dev are still trying to figure out their feelings ❀❀❀❀❀❀

I'm happy that you liked it 😊

Do keep supporting πŸ€—