SidNaaz Unlimited CC 55|Faridoon Interviews with Sid & Sana Spl[IO] - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by EtherealRati

When in true false....he was asked that if he was offered several films in bollywood after humpty sharma....he said few films were offered.....he could have easily said true but by god he just dont want to say anything which is not true....not even a word....from several to few. This is where he earns respect from me. ❤️

yes he is so honest! I admire this quality immensely! His words that he was real, good bad or ugly! Never put blame on others for his actions and he said he is what he is! Have never seen such an actor who is so real and true to self!  👏

Congratulations for the new thread everyone 🥳

😆 Sid...some wonderful answers...some adorable avoiding for topics lol m all good with no Sana or SidNaaz related questions as long as no popat😆 bright side is no friends jaap at all...hope Sana's intv go the same way

Other than the SidNaaz topic, generally his answers were very good, well as always ♥️

N he has nicely given so many hints to his fans about the rumours, fan girls, fandom wars n everything..hope ppl can make sense out of it, atleast now 😆

Anyway hoping for this thread to be filled with more positivity ahead...Thanks Jyoti di and Uma di 🤗

Take care, stay safe everyone ❤️

♥️SidNaaz♥️✨🤞🏻

Originally posted by Luvpari345

I also got surprised what would be in his gallery because he is the guy who doesn’t click much pics unless they are too personal🤣 I’m curious to see his gallery now🤣

Yes I also feel they were told not to ask shehnaaz and relation with her questions. 
no content 😭

Now I don’t want sana to be asked sid related questions because she will honestly answer them and get bashed 🥺

Dont worry Sana has learnt diplomacy too fm Sid now 😆..so even if she is asked anything , she will answer in diplomatic style only 😆..

I guess like sid was asked about sidnaaz trend , sana mayb asked something similar and not personal status ..

Sana question bhale nhi tha but its good rapid fire

I enjoyed

Funny thing if you totally ignore someone related questions toh shaq aur badh jata h jisko ye chupa rhe h😂😂

Sana ka kal se aayega lgta h iv

[QUOTE=Luvpari345]

I also got surprised what would be in his gallery because he is the guy who doesn’t click much pics unless they are too personal🤣 I’m curious to see his gallery now🤣

Yes I also feel they were told not to ask shehnaaz and relation with her questions. 
no content 😭

Now I don’t want sana to be asked sid related questions because she will honestly answer them and get bashed 🥺

[/QUOTE

I am quite sure sana won’t be asked .. this guy was given a sana interview like a lollipop.. he will humour the team 

Sid cannot rate the actress .. do u remember sana ne kaisa rainbow banaya tha .. when Salman asked about Rashmi .. he said sana se puchho

Now he can’t say here sana be mana kiya hai .. he gave a diplomatic answer .. Good JKG Sid babu 😂😂😂

Edited by msin - 3 years ago

[QUOTE=msin]

I feel this answer for rating actors was awesome. I remember katrina in kwk telling that rating actors and she being kept at last in rating list from all the guests hurts her. 

By saying that, he also brushed off the rumour that he was dating Manisha Sharma, colors head.