SidNaaz Unlimited CC 55|Faridoon Interviews with Sid & Sana Spl[IO] - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

@seven  beautiful edit dear

Now sid iv meko koi ye btao rashmi ka question tha asim ka question tha trend ka question tha

But shehnaaz related kaise nhi 🀣tha

You harm your image...the show doesn't harm your image. What you will sow is what you will reap.I must say i have never seen a big boss contestant saying that. πŸ‘πŸΌ

He has faced tough situations.....he knew he lost the patience/control at times....any person at his position will be like woh ghar aisa hain...isiliye ho jaata hain but what he says is that its just you dont face such situations often in life but yup those are your real reactions. He accepts himself with all the faults.....and its different from not knowing your faults ....he knows his faults as he talked about the control on tongue thing but he accepts himself with all those faults. 

His big boss journey to him is success and to me also ....may be had certain moments where he went wrong but he had way too many shining moments in the house as well.....he got a craze for himself and that is what you want from a show like big boss......people connected to him....he was able to put his points well throughout the journey. 

Happy to hear all this from him. β€οΈ

Sid is down to earth when he speaks about himself. He is a good actor, from all i have seen of him by now....he is pretty good but when he says that when he will be good...at that level, that day he will rate someone.....that is such a good answer yaar....i hate this rating stuff normally bhi...why people are made to rate others......but still the way he makes learning a process and doesnt considers himself yet there who should rate someone is praiseworthy. 

As expected another diplomatic round πŸ˜†..

He dont even want to take any actress name to rate her bec he knows solos will start joining her name with his fr another trend jaise sidjen hua tha πŸ˜†..

But i loved his other replies ..

First was he dont want anyone to chk his picture gallery if his phone is ever hacked..hmm intereating πŸ˜ˆ..Aisa kya khazana chupa hua hai in his pic gallery that he dont want anyone to see when he always claimed he dont like being clicked much πŸ€”πŸ˜ˆ...

Second I loved when he said BB never harms your image but u harm your own image based on your actions inside house..this is so true and sidnaaz hv proved it bec BB gave new found popularity and huge fanbase to both sid and sana πŸ‘πŸΌ..

Third I loved when he said if anyone says bb is just show and what u saw inside was not totally myself then the person is lieing and should b sued bec whatever u see inside bb house is the real self of everyone β­οΈ...So what he indirectly meant was rest of the gang ki reality wohi hai jo ander dikha πŸ˜ˆ..And even SidNaaz was real πŸ˜³..

Last but not the least he spoke about rumours and indirectly mentioned the vanity van thing too ..I remember rash pr made false article during dsdt time that sid refused to shoot bec rash vanity was bigger than sid ka thus trying to portray him as snob..

Overall it was not exactly a rapid fire but thats Sid fr u ..πŸ˜†..

And I m sure before interview Faridoon was told specifically no personal life questions or relationship status questions bec u can see it was deliberately avoided ..Even Asim question was asked but nothing about Sana except the SidNaaz trend ..

I feel it will b same fr Sana interview too πŸ€”

Edited by jyoti06 - 3 years ago

I love how he doesn't keep regrets..he makes mistakes,he accepts it and moves on,no need to cry over spilled milk..he doesn't want to change anything about his journey because that's what lead him to where he is..doesn't matter if it was good,bad or ugly, people got to see the real him..you don't have to do right things all the time,it's okay to be wrong,it's ok to make mistakes ..that's what life is...

When in true false....he was asked that if he was offered several films in bollywood after humpty sharma....he said few films were offered.....he could have easily said true but by god he just dont want to say anything which is not true....not even a word....from several to few. This is where he earns respect from me. β€οΈ

Originally posted by jyoti06

As expected another diplomatic round πŸ˜†..

He dont even want to take any actress name to rate her bec he knows solos will start joining her name with his fr another trend jaise sidjen hua tha πŸ˜†..

But i loved his other replies ..

First was he dont want anyone to chk his picture gallery if his phone is ever hacked..hmm intereating πŸ˜ˆ..Aisa kya khazana chupa hua hai in his pic gallery that he dont want anyone to see when he always claimed he dont like being clicked much πŸ€”πŸ˜ˆ...

Second I loved when he said BB never harms your image but u harm your own image based on your actions inside house..this is so true and sidnaaz hv proved it bec BB gave new found popularity and huge fanbase to both sid and sana πŸ‘πŸΌ..

Third I loved when he said if anyone says bb is just show and what u saw inside was not totally myself then the person is lieing and should b sued bec whatever u see inside bb house is the real self of everyone β­οΈ...So what he indirectly meant was rest of the gang ki reality wohi hai jo ander dikha πŸ˜ˆ..And even SidNaaz was real πŸ˜³..

Last but not the least he spoke about rumours and indirectlt mentioned the vanity van thing too ..I remember rash pr made false article during dsdt time that sid refused to shoot bec rash vanity was bigger than sid ka this trying to portray him.as snob..

Overall it was not exactly a rapid fire but thats Sid fr u ..πŸ˜†..

And I m sure before interview Faridoon was told specifically no personal life questions or relationship status questions bec u can see it was deliberately avoided ..Evrn Asim question was asked but not much about sana except the SidNaaz trend ..

I feel it will b same fr Sana interview too πŸ€”

I also got surprised what would be in his gallery because he is the guy who doesn’t click much pics unless they are too personal🀣 I’m curious to see his gallery now🀣

Yes I also feel they were told not to ask shehnaaz and relation with her questions. 
no content πŸ˜­

Now I don’t want sana to be asked sid related questions because she will honestly answer them and get bashed πŸ₯Ί

So the part one of the series successfully completed and now we wait for another part...gear up for next 3-4 days...

After Sid's iv I m not much worried about sana's..no personal questions were asked so we don't have to worry much...

His gallery must have sana ke photosessions πŸ˜›πŸ˜†β€οΈ