Kangana Spilling tea on Vogue India - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Khai_R_Haagi

Very true. And I've learnt this bitter truth the hard way when I stepped out of IF and internet in general and actually interacted with people on ground. No one gives a flying fk about who is a starkid or who is an outsider. For the normal janta it is the film- if it's entertaining they will watch, if it's horrible they will reject- for both insiders and outsiders alike. That's the reason I've completely stopped indulging in outsider vs insider debates seeing how the actual movie going audience who pay money to watch the films don't give a damn. It's just the internet and probably most of them don't even watch films in theatres. Pretty visible in those year ender topics in the forum of how many films have you watched- most answers don't even cross 5. Probably coz the forum is filled with people who don't stay in India so films don't release there and hence have no idea about the ground reality of audience taste here in the country.

Dukan mein sirf aam hi milenge toh janta aam hi kharidenge na, kharmuja toh nahin? All A-list and potential hit films are distributed among insiders. As if janta has any choice. Yeah, janta doesn't care, but janta still doesn't have a choice. An action film that looks grand janta will pick that one. Tiger Shroff stars in it janta doesn't care... Un logon ne toh jaw dropping actions dekhne hai. Vidyut Jamwal ke 10 cr mein bane film mein waise scenes kahan se honge? Toh woh kyun dekhne jayenge?

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago

Kangana is supporting outsiders because such things happen with the outsiders  who usually don't speak and they get emotionally very hurt.

Good she is speaking up like this. Bollywood mafia will show more dadagiri unless the general public teaches them a good lesson. 

Only public can put Bollywood mafia on the right track. From Kangana's stories, it's clear outsiders are taken for granted.

Priyanka is an outsider. Fashion was sold as a Priyanka Chopra movie. 

Suhana didn't do anything to get that cover. That's a privilege.

But I really want to know how do you put this A B C lister? I mean criteria kya hai?

Edited by Thatgirl16 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by zoinks

Dukan mein sirf aam hi milenge toh janta aam hi kharidenge na, kharmuja toh nahin? All A-list and potential hit films are distributed among insiders. As if janta have any choice. Yeqh, janta doesn't care, but janta still doesn't have a choice. An action film that looks grand janta will pick that one. Tiger Shroff stars in it janta doesn't care... Un logon ne toh jaw dropping actions dekhne hai. Vidyut Jamwal ke 10 cr mein bane film mein waise scenes kahan se honge? Toh woh kyun dekhne jayenge?

Commando 3 mein toh bahut hi acche grandeur tha. Doubt a producer will invest on Vidyut over Tiger given their hit to flop track record. Also don't think producers themselves would've invested in Tiger for Baaghi 3 if he didn't come out of his string of flops with Baaghi 1. Afair, Baaghi 3 wasn't that bit budget. Mid budget hi tha.

Reg lack of choice, mujhe toh lagta hai abhi zyada choice hai par people still choose one that entertains. Kalank flopped despite big budget, Uri earned way more than it should have. Outsiders give more choice and range with their films phir bhi pithti hai. Woh biopic/nationalism wala angle bhi aaj kal nahi aata given how a Soorma or a Saand Ki Aankh flops. Aur SKA toh diwali release bhi tha. Kriti failed with that journalist wala movie but succeeded with Luka Chupi. I still believe it's audience taste at the end of the day chahe zyada choice ho ya kam. Aur ab toh OTT bhi aa gayi hai.

Originally posted by Khai_R_Haagi

Commando 3 mein toh bahut hi acche grandeur tha. Doubt a producer will invest on Vidyut over Tiger given their hit to flop track record. Also don't think producers themselves would've invested in Tiger for Baaghi 3 if he didn't come out of his string of flops with Baaghi 1. Afair, Baaghi 3 wasn't that bit budget. Mid budget hi tha.

Reg lack of choice, mujhe toh lagta hai abhi zyada choice hai par people still choose one that entertains. Kalank flopped despite big budget, Uri earned way more than it should have. Outsiders give more choice and range with their films phir bhi pithti hai. Woh biopic/nationalism wala angle bhi aaj kal nahi aata given how a Soorma or a Saand Ki Aankh flops. Aur SKA toh diwali release bhi tha. Kriti failed with that journalist wala movie but succeeded with Luka Chupi. I still believe it's audience taste at the end of the day chahe zyada choice ho ya kam. Aur ab toh OTT bhi aa gayi hai.

Commander 3 aate aate Vidyut Jamwal ki market value khatam ho gaya tha. A Vivek Oberoi can't make a big ticket thriller into a blockbuster anymore... Haan agar Sathiya ke time pe hota toh baat alag thi... Vidyut type outsiders lose their time as well as apeal by the time they convince a producer to make his tax evasion movie on him.

People watch a movie if they like the trailer and look, and what a coincidence all the new and yet-to-deemed-useless industry kids movie trailers look grand, look watchable... Why because that industry girl/boy directed/produced/designed/composed/edited for that movie, sprinkled magicdust on it and made it wow-I-wanna-watch-it level good? 

The case still is... The shop that sells top quality fruits have started keeping mangoes only. Ab iss mein se janta ka choice kaunsi wali aam achchi dikh rahi hai. 

There is no point telling this to fans of nepokids coz they will still come back with the same excuses three months later.

I still can't believe how Vogue gave a cover to Suhana as if she is some big diva. She neither has the looks or the achievement to be on the Vogue cover. Anaita deserves everything coming her way.

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Now thats just sleazy ðŸ¤£

What do you mean?