Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kangana Spilling tea on Vogue India - Page 2

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Kangana wasn’t an A-lister before Fashion and Priyanka, an outsider herself, had done way more movies and many accolades. Kangana clearly doesn’t care about insider or outsider, it’s just about benefiting herself. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I dislike Shobha De to the core but she shares an incident about KR and sheds light on how the industry works to Vidya Balan

https://twitter.com/i/status/1274413317604458500

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Sorein

I don’t watch their movies and no, I won’t deal with it. I will keep on spreading awareness for a more equal and meritocratic society. 

You can keep on writing on the internet all you want but it won't change how someone runs their business. Unless they see a loss in income, it makes no difference to them. 

The boycotts are going splendidly btw. Today Drive was trending on Netflix in India. Yeah, Dharma is losing lots of money. 🤔

MarcoPolo008 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Cry me a river 

I didn't get the cover I want 

Must be the elites against me  

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Furthermore, Vogue India launched in 2007 and Fashion came out in 2008. Why would they put Kangana on the cover (coming off of Shakalaka Boom Boom before Fashion) when other big stars haven’t been on it yet? 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Even if she was supposedly "sidelined" by Voque, how is it any different than what she did to her costars in Manikarnika???

I am not gonna buy any crap that comes from her mouth.

Kudos to her for making this whole fiasco about her in the end.

Edited by diasingh2 - 3 years ago
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She was a B-listers at that time. This is Kinda rich from someone who looked down Character artists as Chhote mote actors. Ab ayi equality ki devi banne. 

GumGum thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sorein

I cannot stand Kangana and find her to be vile, hypocritical and highly manipulative. BUT what you said is wrong on so many levels and the reason why our society is so f*** up. No, kids of stars or any high achieving parents don’t have to be at the same level just because they were born privileged. If that’s the case then what message are we sending to kids of unprivileged parents? That hard work and talent doesn’t pay off and they must deal with their unprivileged status and not aim higher? There have been examples (in the West mainly) of wealthy parents refusing to leave their inheritance to their children or giving them easy access to their network. If you want to be an actor you need to go for auditions like everybody else and directors need  to cast the most deserving. We don’t have to just deal with it!

Well, fortunately this isn't the West. Even in the West these desi industry kids enjoy their privileges. Ranbir Kapoor despite getting poor SAT score got an admission to a well reputed American university. How? His father had requested the producer/director Ismail Merchant, and Ismail Merchant (Co-owner of Merchant Ivory Productions) negotiated with the faculty... What did he tell the faculty? He said the boy is the grandson of Raj Kapoor, the greatest film maker of India, how could they refuse to give him admission. That was enough, they took him.

That's how it works, undeserving dimwits who can't get a decent SAT score come back to India with degrees from fancy to elite schools and ride on high horses.

Deal with it.

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: diasingh2

Even if she was supposedly "sidelined" by Voque, wow is it any different than what she did to her costars in Manikarnika???

I am not gonna buy her crap that comes from her mouth.

Kudos to her for making this whole fiasco about her in the end.

She called these Chhote mote actors to character actors. 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

double post

Edited by diasingh2 - 3 years ago