Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/kangana-ranaut-reveals-how-magazine-snubbed-her-they-shot-priyanka-chopra-felt-i-wasnt-lister-543289

She maybe doing it for selfish reasons to get back, but I definitely think they all need to be exposed. Nepotism is what it is because people like Anaita, Rajeev, Masand, Komal, Jitesgh encourage it, give them a wider platform. How Suhana got a cover even before starting her first movie and many deserving actors don't.

At the time she only had 2 years compared to PC's 5. But alas 

Mafia! Car Bomb GIF | Gfycat

She wasn't an A-lister, that's true, but industry kids whose parents are part of biggies cliques are born A-listers. Deal with it.

Fashion was promoted as Priyanka's movie and she was the face of the film. Why should Vogue put Kangana, who nobody knew at the time, on the cover?

and regarding Anaita , who didn't want to style her, can't a person choose who to work with and who not to work with?

Pinkvilla is slowly becoming her Fox News. They publish her propaganda messages every day.

Edited by Kaya65 - 3 years ago

But then Priyanka is an outsider too😆

Every time you don't get something that you want, it's because of a nefarious conspiracy being conducted by half the world. 

I cannot stand Kangana and find her to be vile, hypocritical and highly manipulative. BUT what you said is wrong on so many levels and the reason why our society is so f*** up. No, kids of stars or any high achieving parents don’t have to be at the same level just because they were born privileged. If that’s the case then what message are we sending to kids of unprivileged parents? That hard work and talent doesn’t pay off and they must deal with their unprivileged status and not aim higher? There have been examples (in the West mainly) of wealthy parents refusing to leave their inheritance to their children or giving them easy access to their network. If you want to be an actor you need to go for auditions like everybody else and directors need  to cast the most deserving. We don’t have to just deal with it!

Originally posted by zoinks

She wasn't an A-lister, that's true, but industry kids whose parents are part of biggies cliques are born A-listers. Deal with it.

Originally posted by Sorein

If you want to be an actor you need to go for auditions like everybody else and directors need  to cast the most deserving. We don’t have to just deal with it!

Yeah, you have to just deal with it. People who have the money and make the movies get to decide who they want in them. Nobody else has a say in how someone else runs their business. The only choice consumers have is whether or not they watch the movie. So if you find that you don't like that a star kid got cast in something, don't watch the movie and don't let them get any money from you. 

I don’t watch their movies and no, I won’t deal with it. I will keep on spreading awareness for a more equal and meritocratic society. 

Originally posted by rkisnothot

Yeah, you have to just deal with it. People who have the money and make the movies get to decide who they want in them. Nobody else has a say in how someone else runs their business. The only choice consumers have is whether or not they watch the movie. So if you find that you don't like that a star kid got cast in something, don't watch the movie and don't let them get any money from you.