KSG Farewell Thread #1 Nt Pg 6 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

I don’t know what to write moreover I just hate this farewell word🥺 And it’s really hard to say bye to KSG. I was 11 years old when I first saw him in DMG. So basically from last 12 years I am his hardcore fan.i still read fan fictions related to dmg or qubool hai to give solace to my heart. I still watch DMG and QUBOOL HAI and not to forget ALONE AND HATE STORY . When I came to know he is coming in KZK as BAJAJ. I was delighted and I immediately called my mother to inform this and she usual called me crazy. Last year this time  I was going crazy but now am writing my farewell note to him which is very heartbreaking for me. He is integral part of my life. I don’t why but whenever am going trough something bad in my life I always prefer to watch his show which helps me to cool my mind and my family and friends call me crazy. You are the only reason of my presence on India form. 

KARAN I really want to say thank you to you for taking bajaj character to new heights which am sure no one can. You set an example that health  should Be top priority and other things can wait. Please come back with bang which I know you will. Till then take care and always remember we KSGIAN always loves you❤️

Edited by awesome - 3 years ago

Beautifully written letter ankie 

Yes being a hardcore fan of RR, since the day they announced the reboot, the only thing I was bothered about this show is, who will play Rishabh Bajaj. 

It's not at all easy to carry the legacy of one of the best ITV character ever written for Rishabh Bajaj. It's also true that with the acting skills, Ronit took that character to the next level. 

Whenever people talk about KZK, even after so many years, most of them remember Rishabh Bajaj than the original leads of the show. The character turned into that iconic level 

KSG,though never a fan of yours before kzk, but I have to admit today that you didn't disappointed me at all in this last one year. Whatever was given to you, you gave everything to it and made a mark. 

Also very happy to see in today's times , a very rare quality to find in today's actors, to stick what you feel is the right for yourself as well as people around you.

Neither money nor fame is more important than standing on a decision you took. Really really proud of you. I admire this quality in you very much. 

For me Rishabh Bajaj is you only. I can't watch anyone else playing this character. I just can't. So it's a official bye bye for me too  from this show from today onwards. 

Will surely wait for your future assignments, so that I can again watch your performance. 

Thanks a lot for this one year journey. It was really good till it existed. 

From a hardcore Ronit Roy Fan. 

"I'm like a jigsaw puzzle 

nobody can put together,

coz I purposely show different

pieces of myself to different people."

- Ranata Suzuki

I feel these lines aptly describe the iconic Mr. Rishabh Bajaj ❤️

Dear Karan,

When the reboot was announced my immediate reaction was who'll be Rishabh Bajaj. I couldn't imagine anyone other than RR. But when I learnt that you have been finalized I was so so so happy. And when I saw you onscreen you blew me away. For the first time I fell head over heels in love with a fictional character. Karan thank you 🤗 so much for giving us Mr. Bajaj, it'll always remain close to my heart. For me YOU n ONLY YOU will remain Rishabh Bajaj. Gonna miss you Buddy.

Looking forward to seeing you more on ITV in some other show. Bye for now. My heart hurts but I'm happy for you. God bless you.smiley31

PS: My broken heart💔 still hopes to see you back as Rishabh. Kaash koi miracle ho jaaye😔 but I know it's not possible. 

I never thought that I would see Karan back on TV as he was always so insistent on a short series rather than long ones (we all know the state of itv).. So I never had hopes of seeing him back on my TV screen.... But somehow the character of Bajaj bought him back and he graced our screens after 6 long years! It was the time I finally had to subscribe to hotstar just for watching a few minutes of this man do wonders.. At 7 am in the morning.. (that's another level of dedication to watch him)!!

This journey of 1 year has been filled with ups and downs but nonetheless memorable.. Thanks Karan for giving us Bajaj. I will be waiting to see what you do next always!! :) ✌️

KSG, I am happy that you are Mr. Bajaj this season. I wouldn't have given the show a chance if it wasn't for you. It's you who convinced me to be back on IF after years and to join the AT. The AT which gave me many friends. Many fond memories, sacrificing sleep to watch you at 6 AM, being active in AT to discuss the scenes, waiting for the gifs to change the siggies, and many more.

I really wished you to be in the show till the very end. Whatever may be the reasons, I completely respect your decision. I will definitely miss you as Mr. Bajaj. 

I wish you all the very best for all your future projects. 

Thank you ankie for making this thread.....❤️❤️❤️

Ksg as Bajaj was super awesome  

Surely I gonna miss him...💔💔

Bye bye from this show now from my side...

Its finally getting over... Show se chutkara mil hi Gaya...😆😆

I will miss bajaj but not without karan

Thank god karan leave this show toleration power bahut kam ho rahi thi....

I m happy for karan.... safety comes first covid situation is really very bad....

Wish I will come back for bajaj because he is my childhood crush but I can't accept anyother Bajaj than ksg...

Sorry if I hurt anyone....

Hope ksg comes in a better show god bless all...

What to say for u yr.... it's an mixed feeling today n also a coincidence I must say that on this day ur journey as mr bajaj. It's a whole 1 year n how tym passes don't know..it's  feels lyk abhi to ye safar shru hua tha...

I know how much u loved the character of mr bajaj which compelling u to do it.. n by this character u gain more lovely fans too... which r always supporting u in all ur decisions..

The role which u performed has another level n u fulfill all the parameters to make success in the show..

Bt as now u r leaving I don't know what to say u gave so many memories with so much emotions in all the characters u done till date... evrytym it's very hard to say good bye to u.. bt u will always remain in our heart as karan n as well as bajaj too.. For me u r the only bajaj no one can replace u ever...

N for bajaj I will say that aftr 6 yrs I get karan again  on TV screen.. with ur one liners I'm totally lost with in it 🥰 its really one of my  very very joyfull moment..

Hop I will see u soon with another project... n wish u all success in ur lyf 

Stay strong n always happy because ur happiness is more more important from anything...

Atlast I conclude it by..🤗

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same❤️

Loads of love 

Shubhi

Edited by Shubhiisinha - 3 years ago

Res 

I need time to digest this news💔

Bye Bye Ksg 🥳All the best for footure movies .😳

Bye bye ksg

Naa tere aneka khushi 

Na tere janeka gham