Masand's cold silence & his blind column

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

So  Masand dropped the blind section from his column this week. Dint even write an obituary in his column. 

https://openthemagazine.com/cinema/%ef%bb%bfrearing-and-releasing/

I see people on Twitter tagging him more since yesterday questioning his continuous negative story planting on Sushant. 

He is maintaining complete silence . 

Either doesn't care to even write one word on Sushant or his bosses have asked him to lay low or both .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Yup he was active on instagram putting up a story about something unrelated then he quickly deleted it. Not one word about Sushant. It is so telling 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I posted a comment on his Insta post and he deleted it. (It wasn't even trolling or a hate comment, just asked a question whether journalists should be held accountable for the kind of content they publish?)

Good riddance though I'll miss the film related blinds. It's fun to guess them. Never cared about personal blinds, won't care even now.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Masand is lying low for the cops. He's not ashamed or guilty, just his ass is on fire considering people made a whole list of how he attacked Sushant through blinds for a year relentlessly. 

If he were ashamed and regretful, he wouldn't be deleting comments from SM cause he'd probably be wracked with guilt. He's just hiding till the outrage is over and releasing his usual content. 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 3 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ponymo

I posted a comment on his Insta post and he deleted it. (It wasn't even trolling or a hate comment, just asked a question whether journalists should be held accountable for the kind of content they publish?)

Didnt block you?

ToofanKiBeti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ponymo

He blocked me for doing exactly that.

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Masand be like:

Edited by ChinChinChooo - 3 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

He's such an a-hole. He doesn't have the courtesy to at least write an obituary. Hopefully his trashy blinds never return.

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Masand is a rat that's hiding in his hole right now. He needs to be investigated as much as the other celebs.