Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

When Trump said in a media report that ....u can drink clorox to get rid of corona....there were people who actually drank clorox....there were reports from hospitals that people are calling and asking them if they can drink clorox......well there is no dearth of people who will take something at its face value without using their brain....and they are every where....

These people after seeing that NNM actually went to the stage and broke eggs on SRK and Saif's head and they both and the security let him do that...still don't realize that there is no way that can happen if the show wasn't scripted.....fall in the clorox peene wale logon ki category.....ab aise log her jagah hain....kya kar sakte hai....other than not using such people in my defense...😆

Clorox drinkers are the new antivaxxers. It goes to show though how utterly stupid a large part of the public is. They have put up petitions based on a freaking KRK tweet and it has millions of signatures! This is the public that was banging thaalis and thought the noise would create vibrations that would make coronovirus go away - all based on their precious low-IQ forwards. 

The human race is doomed. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Once again this was scripted. Does it make it ok? 

watch

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Some people their careers ended because they were good for nothing... either they are insiders or outsiders sometime talent and luck play a major role in people’s life!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Pounce ? When I pounce whole forum will shake 🦁 😆

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Clorox drinkers are the new antivaxxers. It goes to show though how utterly stupid a large part of the public is. They have put up petitions based on a freaking KRK tweet and it has millions of signatures! This is the public that was banging thaalis and thought the noise would create vibrations that would make coronovirus go away - all based on their precious low-IQ forwards. 

The human race is doomed. 

How dare people sign petitions against nepotism and bullying ? And you know it was based on KRK tweet alone? It wasn't because of SSR tweet begging people to watch his films so he doesn't get thrown out of Bollywood! Your psychic abilities are astounding !!

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Interested in watching you then! 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Please I want to see it. 🤣 At least that will be fun compared to banging your head against the wall here. 

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don’t think careers can end coincidentally or otherwise, based on ones scripted  interaction with the bigwigs. A scripted one at that, which involves consent from all parties. I believe NNM issued clarification after people reached the same conclusion as TM

I believe TM IS really trying to highlight how nepotism workS. but given NNM Is also a second gen star kid, who got his own movies thru  family connections, perhaps a better argument could be favouritism.

Edited by TakingAStand2 - 3 years ago
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I have. It seems evident. You have a hard time debating using civil discourse resort to getting personal. Boy must I be doing something right on this debate thus far that these people couldn't wait to pounce on me when they felt they got the first chance to. 

You are and so are many here because there are fans of many Nepo favorites and of those who's kids will be entering soon!

They have to protect their bully Nepo circuit at any cost hence the flustering response and desperation for the backlash to die down!

No need to stoop down to their level at all!

Discussion of agreeing and disagreeing can happen without attacking others. And they could have corrected you instead of straight up going for your jugular. But it is because you have been vocal against the bullying and nepotism that have ruffled few feathers!

Good Luck and carry on! 👍🏼

Edited by Pain-in-ur-Neck - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

I don’t think careers can end coincidentally or otherwise, based on ones scripted  interaction with the bigwigs. A scripted one at that, which involves consent from all parties. I believe NNM issued clarification after people reached the same conclusion as TM

I believe TM IS really trying to highlight how nepotism workS. but given NNM Is also a second gen star kid, who got his own movies thru  family connections, perhaps a better argument could be favouritism.

Did Vivek Oberai career not end based on one interaction? Again the fact that NNM needed to clarify after the fact is saying something. On how many different award shows does someone need to clarify me telling someone to shut up was scripted. Even if this was scripted is them attacking his surname good humor?