Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

When OP acts like Rajeev Masand and peddles fake news and gets told repeatedly but still doesn't listen, they'll be shown the mirror. 

Go on with your pitchforks now for whoever you want.

First of all I posted a video. And I stated a fact about how his career went downhill after this. Posting a video as evidence is a lot different than making a blind out of thin air. I have seen you critique Rajeev Masand much? 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Once again the people on YOUTUBE compared to the people of this forum!

Narendra Meena2 days ago

Now I don't see Neil Nitin much in movies proves it was not scripted

2REPLY

Sri vidhya

Sri vidhya2 days ago

Hats off to you Neil πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

9REPLY

Youvraj Malhotra

Youvraj Malhotra3 years ago

Well done Neil....

143REPLY

Rajan Naik

Rajan Naik1 day ago

You should change the name of this video.. We can clearly see that who insulted whoπŸ˜’πŸ˜

1REPLY

Kritesh Lokwani

Kritesh Lokwani2 days ago

Nailed it Neil!!

10REPLY

Umesh Purswani

Umesh Purswani3 years ago

epic reply, way to go Neil!

81REPLY

Sunil Khosya

Sunil Khosya1 day ago

Good Neil sir,....these rascals needs to reply in such a way.....

2REPLY

Rajesh Varadharaja Perumal

Rajesh Varadharaja Perumal10 hours ago

Sushant should have said this when SRK called his name an address...

1REPLY

Jeet

Jeet1 day ago

Srk is a abnormal actor,,, I never liked his acting,,,,,

Asiankhan TV

Asiankhan TV3 years ago

neil is a handsome hero then shahrukh and saif kisi bhi mazhab mei kisi ki insult ki ijazat nahi hei neil ne acha kiya inke saath.

130REPLY

View reply

Srinath R

Srinath R1 day ago

Wow.. That's actually a slipper shot.. Well done Neil. I could hear that sound here!

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

You've already been shown the proof that it's scripted. It's just fake stuff they do on stage for fun. It's right there for you in Neil's words but instead of just taking that and calling it a day, you started trolling by posting BS comments from youtube and articles from shady sites. 

Sure sure. That's why you've turned his death into a circus with all kinds of craziness. 

Death circus because I posted a video there are also several articles about? Times of India is not considered a shady site? Again people on Facebook and Youtube had a completely different reaction. Beyond this video (even if you don't want believe it is bullying). what craziness reveal the truth about nepotism or bullying.

Once again even it if its scripted does that prove it is not bullying? It is bad humor to make fun of someone's ethnic background, race, religion, sir name period? Again how would orphaned people who do not have a surname feel watching this video? Nepotism Rocks was also scripted? Karan Johar still had to apologize for it? I am not going to give up on a valid point because there a bunch of immature people ganging up to bully me. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rBggFnRfxw

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

What is an actual circus dear is your ongoing defense of nepotism flag bearers and bullies? I do not need to learn from you about creating a circus? 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

When OP acts like Rajeev Masand and peddles fake news and gets told repeatedly but still doesn't listen, they'll be shown the mirror. 

Go on with your pitchforks now for whoever you want.

Well then why act like your panties are in a twist when KJo, RK or Alia are shown the mirror?! πŸ˜†

And no need for pitchforks here! I leave those for unreasonable trolls who can be identified very easily on the thread! 

@OP ... I would suggest ignoring the obvious trolls and carry on with your opinions! If the attacks get beyond tolerance, please report them to the Mods!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Well then why act like your panties are in a twist when KJo, RK or Alia are shown the mirror?! πŸ˜†

And no need for pitchforks here! I leave those for unreasonable trolls who can be identified very easily on the thread! 

@OP ... I would suggest ignoring the obvious trolls and carry on with your opinions! If the attacks get beyond tolerance, please report them to the Mods!πŸ‘πŸΌ

I have. It seems evident. You have a hard time debating using civil discourse resort to getting personal. Boy must I be doing something right on this debate thus far that these people couldn't wait to pounce on me when they felt they got the first chance to. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Fake news is not an opinion for god's sake. Continue your circus though. You guys are exposing yourselves day by day. 

This whole anti-nepo movement has already turned into a joke. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

When Trump said in a media report that ....u can drink clorox to get rid of corona....there were people who actually drank clorox....there were reports from hospitals that people are calling and asking them if they can drink clorox......well there is no dearth of people who will take something at its face value without using their brain....and they are every where....

These people after seeing that NNM actually went to the stage and broke eggs on SRK and Saif's head and they both and the security let him do that...still don't realize that there is no way that can happen if the show wasn't scripted.....fall in the clorox peene wale logon ki category.....ab aise log her jagah hain....kya kar sakte hai....other than not using such people in my defense...πŸ˜†

Terrible analogy. Of relating something Trump said to a video that has beyond terrible humor in it is an example of bullying. Once again how does this being scripted prove it wasn't bullying? Nepotism Rocks was also scripted. But Karan had to apologize. I don't even see the scripted defense being relevant. I and 800 people on YouTube took this for face value. Because fans of Shahrukh on this forum can't stand someone saying something against their favorite. Ok

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Fake news is not an opinion for god's sake. Continue your circus though. You guys are exposing yourselves day by day. 

Thanks to the Nepo kids Apologists! 

So don't worry about us and rather worry about yourselves who have a long line of battles to fight to protect your chunu munu Nepo favorites! πŸ˜†

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

We are not the one hiding are faces right now dear! That is Karan Johar! Again you calling it a joke doesn't make it a joke! Nepotism is a fact in Bollywood and it is wrong. No anti-nepo movement gets turned into a joke because a few people like you don't want the status quo to change.