Neil Nitin Mukesh's career also ended after this! - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Schools seriously need to be improved... 🤪

Originally posted by rkisnothot

Nobody was getting personal but it's a bit rich to spend the whole last week whining about blinds and pretending to cry about Sushant while you harass others with fake news even after people tell you a dozen times that it's scripted.

Here's an old IF thread about it.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1351906

And here's Neil's interview:

To rewind a bit….at the Filmfare awards co-hosts Shah Rukh and Saif Ali Khan decided to take on Neil on stage, riling him endlessly. The final straw was the digs that Shah Rukh took at Neil's name.

"Neil, " said Shah Rukh, "Why do you have three first names and no surname? My name is Khan. Saif too is a Khan. How come you have no last name?" He not-so-gently reminded SRK that he ought to restrain himself because his, Neil's, father was sitting in the audience.

And then, horror of horrors, he told Shah Rukh to just shutup.

There was an uncomfortable silence in the auditorium.

Recalling the incident with an uncomfortable laugh Neil says, "I'm still shaking. Imagine me telling Shah Rukh Khan to shut up! But I did. That isn't all. At the end of the show I walked up to Shah Rukh and Saif and broke eggs on their heads."

But relax. It was all part of an act.

"It was all planned by Shah Rukh Sir. I was told by the organizers the Moranis from beforehand that I was supposed to be part of Shah Rukh's act. I was supposed to reach early and rehearse for it.

But as luck would have it I had gone to town to pick up my parents and got stuck in the traffic. By the time I reached the venue there was only time for a quick briefing on what I had to do."

Shah Rukh walked up to Neil and quickly told him the plan on stage.

Neil was aghast. "How could I say shut up to Shah Rukh Khan? I've never been rude even to my driver. But he insisted. He also told me to throw eggs at him and Saif at the end of the show. I begged and pleaded to spare me. But Shah Rukh didn't listen."

"Instead of throwing the eggs I walked up to Saif and Shah Rukh and broke the eggs on their heads. How could I throw eggs at them? Their fans would never forgive me!"

After the act Neil's shocked father has still not forgiven his son, although he has been told it was all in jest.

Says Neil, "Bipasha rushed to me and said if it was an act then it was really scary. Katrina stormed up to me after the show and told me to apologize to SRK, AT ONCE."

Laughing nervously Neil relived the trauma of being forced to be rude to a hero he worships.

"I'm glad people finally got to see my mischievous side…But no thanks. Never again."

Once again I am not news paper editor. I posted a video here based on the information I learned with the articles rotating around for the past few days. Again anyone was free to correct. But people not being able to take my opinion on the SSR death saw it as the golden opportunity to get personal. But they have a huge issues with people getting personal with public personalities who sign themselves up for it.That is hypocritical? 

Schools seriously need to be improved... 🤪

Which schools specifically the ones that teach civil discourse? 

Neil nitin mukesh is a star kid. His father is part of Bollywood.

Again someone can get angry in the moment and then realize it will affect their career. That doesn't seem believable to people. But the fact that someone will script a public fight to humiliate themselves does?? Ok I see how logic flies here!

Waah, KJo and Alia shouldn't be attacked but personally atatcking OP is all fine! 👏

Originally posted by Eboza

Neil nitin mukesh is a star kid. His father is part of Bollywood.

But are they part of the La Familia ? 🤔 

The only acceptable response would have been an apology but of course I should have known better.

I guess we can say the same for Sushant then, right? He was a public personality that signed up for whatever people think of him. 

Btw, how many posts did you make about Sushant before his death? I'm interested. 

An apology for what? Sharing articles, videos and giving my opinions on them. I don't need to learn from you about acceptable responses. No again the audience and an establishment are two distinct people. Writing blinds about him and trying to sabotage his career. Is a lot different from powerless people giving their opinions on social media about the nepo mafia. 

Originally posted by Pain-in-ur-Neck

Waah, KJo and Alia shouldn't be attacked but personally atatcking OP is all fine! 👏

When OP acts like Rajeev Masand and peddles fake news and gets told repeatedly but still doesn't listen, they'll be shown the mirror. 

Go on with your pitchforks now for whoever you want.