Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

You seriously need to take a break and breathe. Stop spreading fake news like a Whatsapp troll.

It's stunts like this that have turned the whole anti-nepotism campaign into a complete joke. There is no head or tails to the mob fury. 

1. It's totally scripted. An interview with Neil talking about it was already posted but you're choosing to ignore to continue your campaign

2. Neil is an INSIDER who got a job through nepotism 

Even if this was not a scripted joke, it's an outsider who is making fun of an insider. Which turns all the whining and crying upside down about evil nepo kids. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I’m discussing what the OP posted. He says nepotism is running rampant but this video has little to do with nepotism. 

You don't think its bullying to make fun of someone's race, religion, sir name. Even if it was scripted how is it not bullying. It is terrible humor. Is nepotism only relevant and not bullying? 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

You seriously need to take a break and breathe. Stop spreading fake news like a Whatsapp troll.

It's stunts like this that have turned the whole anti-nepotism campaign into a complete joke. There is no head or tails to the mob fury. 

1. It's totally scripted. An interview with Neil talking about it was already posted but you're choosing to ignore to continue your campaign

2. Neil is an INSIDER who got a job through nepotism 

Even if this was not a scripted joke, it's an outsider who is making fun of an insider. Which turns all the whining and crying upside down about evil nepo kids. 

Post the interview ! If you can do it without getting personal next time it would be appreciated !

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

You don't think its bullying to make fun of someone's race, religion, sir name. Even if it was scripted how is it not bullying. It is terrible humor. Is nepotism only relevant and not bullying? 

Yeah it’s bullying. Bullying was there and will always be there and it needs to change. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

And I wasnt the first one to suggest it was bullying. Even Karan's nepotism rocks joke was scripted. But he still had to apologize for it. 

sushant-singh-rajput-suicide-video-of-neil-nitin-mukesh-saying-shut-up-to-shah-rukh-khan-saif-ali-khan-during-filmfare-awards-goes-viral-1262394

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Yeah it’s bullying. Bullying was there and will always be there and it needs to change. 

Thank you for at least being honest!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Thank you for at least being honest!

That being said if NNM takes some drastic step I won’t link that step to this video. Atleast not without investigating 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

That being said if NNM takes some drastic step I won’t link that step to this video. Atleast not without investigating 

Fair enough! Even I believe in due process!

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Post the interview ! If you can do it without getting personal next time it would be appreciated !

Nobody was getting personal but it's a bit rich to spend the whole last week whining about blinds and pretending to cry about Sushant while you harass others with fake news even after people tell you a dozen times that it's scripted.

Here's an old IF thread about it.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1351906

And here's Neil's interview:

To rewind a bit….at the Filmfare awards co-hosts Shah Rukh and Saif Ali Khan decided to take on Neil on stage, riling him endlessly. The final straw was the digs that Shah Rukh took at Neil's name.

"Neil, " said Shah Rukh, "Why do you have three first names and no surname? My name is Khan. Saif too is a Khan. How come you have no last name?" He not-so-gently reminded SRK that he ought to restrain himself because his, Neil's, father was sitting in the audience.

And then, horror of horrors, he told Shah Rukh to just shutup.

There was an uncomfortable silence in the auditorium.

Recalling the incident with an uncomfortable laugh Neil says, "I'm still shaking. Imagine me telling Shah Rukh Khan to shut up! But I did. That isn't all. At the end of the show I walked up to Shah Rukh and Saif and broke eggs on their heads."

But relax. It was all part of an act.

"It was all planned by Shah Rukh Sir. I was told by the organizers the Moranis from beforehand that I was supposed to be part of Shah Rukh's act. I was supposed to reach early and rehearse for it.

But as luck would have it I had gone to town to pick up my parents and got stuck in the traffic. By the time I reached the venue there was only time for a quick briefing on what I had to do."

Shah Rukh walked up to Neil and quickly told him the plan on stage.

Neil was aghast. "How could I say shut up to Shah Rukh Khan? I've never been rude even to my driver. But he insisted. He also told me to throw eggs at him and Saif at the end of the show. I begged and pleaded to spare me. But Shah Rukh didn't listen."

"Instead of throwing the eggs I walked up to Saif and Shah Rukh and broke the eggs on their heads. How could I throw eggs at them? Their fans would never forgive me!"

After the act Neil's shocked father has still not forgiven his son, although he has been told it was all in jest.

Says Neil, "Bipasha rushed to me and said if it was an act then it was really scary. Katrina stormed up to me after the show and told me to apologize to SRK, AT ONCE."

Laughing nervously Neil relived the trauma of being forced to be rude to a hero he worships.

"I'm glad people finally got to see my mischievous side…But no thanks. Never again."