Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Ghsp(rewatching) discussion thread

latecomer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I happen to watch to ghsp today...it enthralled me again like it used to do back then...slot is same too 9.30 it was like reliving the moment again....

Does anyone of u having the same symptoms?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalinimaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Me watching it agan 

🥰🥰🥰🥰

shalinimaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: latecomer

I happen to watch to ghsp today...it enthralled me again like it used to do back then...slot is same too 9.30 it was like reliving the moment again....

Does anyone of u having the same symptoms?

Yes me too having the same symptoms😘😘🥰

Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Me watching it!!How can I miss this...have mailed Star network a lot of times to re-telecast it but they didn't!Glad that we are getting to see it again in Shemaroo Tv now!!

And i think from this week on we would get to see it on Sundays too

And today's epi..my fav and felt nostalgic after watching it!!Our Maaneet's 1st hug too😳

latecomer thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shalinimaaneet

Yes me too having the same symptoms😘😘🥰

wow..sailing on same boat😉

Waise today's episode is one of my favourite 

Though it showed such heinous crime of attempt of honour but how maan save geet wins all the points 

latecomer thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Madhu_31

Me watching it!!How can I miss this...have mailed Star network a lot of times to re-telecast it but they didn't!Glad that we are getting to see it again in Shemaroo Tv now!!

And i think from this week on we would get to see it on Sundays too

And today's epi..my fav and felt nostalgic after watching it!!Our Maaneet's 1st hug too😳

wow yaar thanks informing me...I will make sure to watch it on Sunday too...earlier I use to watch all the repeat telecasts...few times I watched 1 AM episode...I just crazy ðŸ˜³

shalinimaaneet thumbnail

Love today's episode 

Nd yes nw they telecast on Sundays also 

M soooo excited 

Office romance is gonna start very  soon🥰😘🥰🥰😘

Maahi maahi bhi can't wait to see 

Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: latecomer

wow yaar thanks informing me...I will make sure to watch it on Sunday too...earlier I use to watch all the repeat telecasts...few times I watched 1 AM episode...I just crazy ðŸ˜³

I saw today's promo..it was like har raath 9:30!Thats when I guessed that it will be on all days :D

Wow!!Maaneet are making us crazy again😆

Even I watched todays's epi twice..once in Shemaroo Tv and once in HotStar ðŸ˜†Tomorrow I'll watch it again..sply for Maaneet's hug😳

Can't wait for office track!!