atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello 

Is anyone .. anyone around ??? 

Is this show still around, will it keep going on after the covid pandemic gets controlled ? .. any news

And yes ?? How is everyone ?  I hope everyone is fine and safe and healthy and same for everyone's family 

This is a just check in post ... I just wanted to see if the fans for this show are still here and check in the forum's ?? 

And if anyone can ... How many episodes this show has for now , because on Sony app there are only 98 episodes ?? 

Ok .. so be safe and vigilant and take care everyone 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arvinnewar thumbnail

after 20th june the show will start.one of crew has conform already. though it make time for sony to release fresh eposide .

MochaQueen thumbnail

so they havent begun shooting?

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Finger crossed, praying all the main cast & crew are able to return to the show & shooting can resume safely sooooon.

Pre lockdown Amber had just asked Guneet to join him for dinner - can’t wait to see how their first real almost ‘date’ pans out & whether Amber is able to tell Guneet the truth.

risha_krp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't have any answer to your questions.

I just hope that all of us can get back to our normal lives.. The current covid numbers are not looking good..

atikna thumbnail

Hi

So nice to see people coming back.... God bless us all .

I don't know when shooting will start or will it start but I do hope whatever happens everything works out...everyone is safe and fine and continues to do so

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi everyone! How are you all? Hope everyone is fine!

As far as shooting is concerned, I don't think they have started shooting. Probably in a day or two! And coming to the number of episodes, I have no idea. But, you can definitely alert Sony TV on any of their social media platforms. But one thing is for sure, the show is still on air. 😊

MochaQueen thumbnail

zee and star shows are coming back from 13th...so im guessing maybe sony too

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

zee and star shows are coming back from 13th...so im guessing maybe sony too

I have been searching online platforms ...but no promo for any shows of sony...rest of the channels have launched new promos 

MochaQueen thumbnail

yeah i also havent heard anything from sony unlike other channels...maybe they just suck in promoting!