You will never Be allowed to enter BW- Anupam Kher to an Artist

Posted: 3 years ago

I will give a short Written update : 

So basically this woman is bengali artist and dubbed Kirron kher's Film 'Bariwali' which won National award. And the Director, PH had hid the thing that it was Dubbed film (it's an important criteria in NA to know whether it's dubbed or Original voice) they somehow gets to know it was Dubbed and Holds the award. Later, Anupam Kher calls up her and Offers her Huge amount to keep her mouth shut and when she didn't agree He said her he would make sure she won't be able to enter Mumbai e ever also can't work in Kolkata 

And for people who don't know her she is a Very known actress in Bengali Industry. You can see the interview in the link below with English Translation.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=102277461538670&id=102274334872316&ref=tn_tnmn

Hum ek thali ke chate phate hai.........

Woah never knew Rita Koiral had dubbed for Kirron. What else can you expect from Kher!

I actually came here to post this topic. It was pure bullying, power play to not let the real artist flourish.

Anupam Kher wants his useless son Sikander to suceed but KJO and gang is ignoring him.

Originally posted by Khai_R_Haagi

Woah never knew Rita Koiral had dubbed for Kirron. What else can you expect from Kher!

They made it somewhere n Ppl can hear them. Imagine those who couldn't and gave up long back ðŸ’”

Parents are doing all these, and soon is talking against nepotism and bullying. 

Can't believe anyone in this industry 

Thats what..Ye power play ya nepotism aaj kal ka nahi hai.. I posted about Deepti Naval who faced this and was going through depression in 1991..now she posted what she wrote then. Its on her fb .. These masks, hypocrisy, pressure, competition, power struggles.. All this has existed since long.. 

And I believe exists in most of the fields

Edited by niyati13 - 3 years ago