Tujhse Hai Raabta

KalMa OS: Hamari Holi!

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Plot line: SamChit blackmailed Kalyani in the name of Pillu's illness. Kalyani staying away from Malhar ji and lied that she married Rachit. Malhar ji trying to dig the truth, but Kalyani don't tell anything just for the sake of Pillu although she is much hurt due to SamHar closeness which Malhar ji is faking to confront her.

It's Holi!

Sampada and Malhar deliberately did Holi Pooja. Kalyani watched them from distance and was very upset. But could not say anything. When Malhar ji asked Kalyani to do pooja with Rachit, she faked that she don't like to follow all these traditions. Malhar ji laughed at her silly excuses and wondered after all what is the reason! In night he used to sleep on ground with the excuse of being near Moksh. Next day they all were going to play with colours. Moksh was so excited. Sampada thought to trap Malhar ji by giving him Bhaang.

Next Day:

It was bright morning day 

All were very excited except KalMa because of heartbreak.

They all came to place where in aangan where everything was arranged. Everywhere colours were kept. Music, water, bhaang, thandai was there.

In Rachit's room:

Rachit tried to put colours forcefully on Kalyani. But Kalyani is very smart. She threw colours on him and she knew since he has allergy, he will be trapped.

Rachit- Deshmukh! Ye kya kiya? Mujhe takleef ho rahi hai. Ab mujhe rashes aayenge.

Kalyani- Are tum hi toh chahte the na ki main tumhein rang lagaoon. Aur ye takleef toh kuch bhi nahi hai jo tumne Malhar ji ko di aur mujhe jo harass karte hai woh toh iss se compare bhi nahi kiya ja sakta. Just Shut up. Aur mujhe kya pata ki tujhe allergy hai rangon se!

Rachit- Kalyani yaar! Tujhe bachpan se pata hai.

Kalyani- Bachpan ki baatein main yaad nahi rakhti. Aur tune toh woh haq kho diya hai. 

Rachit- Accha thik hai! Lekin woh Malhar se dur rehna. Uske saath holi kheli na toh dekhna. He started sneezing.

Kalyani- Pehle khud ki halat dekh. Aur main meri Aai ke saath rang khelungi! Kaash main mere Malhar ji ke saath holi khel paati. Par tumhari wajah se ye bhi possible nahi.

Due to worsening condition, Rachit slept taking medicine.

She came out of there and ran to KalMa room. Seeing it empty she felt sad. Their memories started haunting her.

Suddenly Malhar ji came there and closed the door. He pinned her to the wall and applied colours on her cheeks and wished her Happy Holi. He even filled her maang with colour. Kalyani was surprised. But Thud! She came out of her romantic dream. She cried with the thought of not being with her beloved husband.

On the other hand, Sarthak Kaka was determined to put end to this matter. He decided to give bhaang to Kalyani so that she will blurt out the truth. He came to Kalyani and saw her wandering in Malhar's room. He was sure that she miss him. He gave her glass of Thandai (mixed with bhaang).

Kalyani- Are Kaka aap. Main toh bass yaha kuch lene aayi thi. 

Sarthak Kaka- It's ok! I just came to give you this Thandai.

Kalyani- Main ye sab nahi piungi. 

Sarthak Kaka- Kalyani films aur real life alag hoti hai. Ye thandai hai bhaang nahi. And go enjoy with everyone. Yaha akeli mat raho.

Kalyani drank that bhaang.

Kalyani came to aangan. She was happy to see all arrangement.

Everyone was happy 

Neighbours were invited

Kaka applied Shagun ka teeka to Anupriya ji, AS. Anu was still miffed with him.

Anu came to apply colour to Kalyani but she refused! Anu consoled her❤️

Swara, Riddhi, Moksh, Atharva were playing in one corner.

Sampada gave Thandai to Malhar, he took it but threw it knowing her nature 🤣

She approached him to apply colour. Kalyani was watching them so he acted.

Bhaang started to show it's effect 

Music started

Ala holicha san lay bhari was playing (Marathi song)

Malhar pulled Sampada for dance

but Kalyani came there and pushed Sampada

Kalyani- Chup! Ekdam chup. Shameless girl. Mere pati ke saath itna chipak ke dance kyu kar rahi ho. I don't like you.

She started dancing with him❤️

Sampada and everyone was stunned.

Sampada- Kalyani! Kya ho gaya hai tumhein? Ye mera pati hai. How dare you?

Sarthak kaka came there and stopped Sampada saying Kalyani drank bhaang mistakenly, so just bear with her.

Anu was shocked and tried to stop Kalyani but Kaka stopped her.

Sampada was worried whether she will say truth. She tried to manage situation but Swara stopped her saying "Vahini, humare saath khelo na rang!"

Sampada gave fake smile and murmured "Ye ho kya raha hai. Ek toh bhaang ka asar Malhar par dikhna chahiye par ye Kalyani hi drunk hai. Bass woh kuch bol na de! Ye Rachit bhi kisi kaam ka nahi!"

She hesitantly went to play with Moksh

Moksh peed, so she took him in bathroom.

😆🤣

When she came back, KalMa were missing! She went to search them but ladies stopped her and she could not do anything than frustrating!🤣

Anu was trying to go to KalMa

but Sarthak kaka started telling truth of Riddhi to distract her

Anu felt guilty

and AnuSar reconciled.

Kalyani cornered Malhar ji and dragged him to out house.

Malhar ji was worried and tried to search methods to reduce intoxication of Bhaang on mobile.

Kalyani- Malhar ji! Uss Sampada ko text kiya na toh main aapka phone todungi. I just hate her😡

Malhar- Kalyani mujhe pata hai ki tum insecure ho thodi si mere liye, par main aisa kuch nahi kar raha hoon! Aur tum nashe mein ho! Hosh mein aao. Kyun pi bhaang?

Kalyani- Bhaang! Woh kya hai. Main toh aapke pyaar ke nashe mein doobi hoon! She started singing Pehla nasha pehla khumar!

Malhar ji was in awe of her antics and how she just confessed her love❤️

He decided to play with her so that she will blurt out truth

Kalyani- Aap kuch bol kyu nahi rahe! Oh ab Sampu jo wapas aayi hai. Maine toh socha nahi tha aap itni jaldi move on kar loge. Mera dil tut gaya (by putting hand on heart)💔.

Malhar ji felt very bad

Malhar- Kalyani! Tum toh Rachit se pyaar karti ho! Yaad na ho toh yaad dilata hoon. Tumhari shaadi Rachit se hui hai. So go and tell all these things to him. 

Kalyani- (Started laughing). Oh! Toh apko woh sach laga. Are maine ek bhi vidhi pura nahi hone diya Shaadi ka. Aur woh dhakkan Rachit mera pati! Kabhi nahi🤣

Malhar- Toh phir kyu natak kar rahi ho tum uske saath rehne ka?

Kalyani- (She started crying). Woh meri majboori hai😭🥱. Sampada aur Rachit ne mujhe dhamkaya ki main aisa karoon. Aur toh aur unhone hi aapko kidnap kiya tha. Maine aisa nahi kiya toh mele Pillu ki jaan khatre mein hai! Warna main aisa kabhi nahi karti. Aap ko chodkar jaana aasan nahi hai aur aapke bina jeena toh impossible hai!

Malhar was shocked due to her truth.

Malhar- Kya hua hai Moksh matlab Pillu ko?

Kalyani- Usse aplastic anaemia hai! Aur uska ilaj sirf uske sibling ki bone marrow hai. Uske liye aapko aur Sampada ko ek hona padega. Isliye main aap se dur gayi! Sirf aur sirf Pillu ke liye. Aur aap bhi aisa kaise kar sakte hai. Itni aasani se aapne Sampada ko accept kar liya. Mujhe bahut takleef hoti hai aap dono ko saath dekh ke. Kitna roti hoon aapko pata hai. Main nahi dekh sakti aapko kisi aur ke saath. She cried bitterly 😭😭! Aur woh Sampada toh sirf paiso ke liye aur aap ACP hai isliye aapki zindagi mein wapas aana chahti hai!

Malhar ji - Kalyani! Ye baat tumne mujhe pehle kyu nahi batayi! Hum dono Moksh ke mata pita hai. Dono milke usse bachayenge. Aur main aur Sampada kabhi ek nahi ho sakte! Aur main Sampada ke saath natak kar raha tha! Itni possessive ho mere liye? 

Kalyani- Ha! Par mere Pillu ka kya?

Malhar- Kalyani! I promise Pillu ko kuch nahi hoga! Aur ek baat, mujhe bhi tumhari parva hai. Main bhi tumse pyaar karta hoon. Tumhein aur Rachit ko dekh ke mera khoon jalta tha. Uski itni himmat ki meri Kalyani ke paas aata hai. Usse chodunga nahi!

Kalyani- Haw! Malhar ji! Aap kitne shweet hai, she pulled his cheeks 🤣! I am on cloud nine. My husband confessed his love❤️. She started dancing 

She hugged him tightly. She kissed his forehead, cheeks.

Kalyani- Pyaar ka rang lagaiye na. Aapne toh uss chudail Sampu se colour lagvaya. Main aapse first colour lagana chahti hoon. 

She leaned closer to him and rubbed her cheeks on him! She kissed on his lips passionately and started singing Lahu mooh lag gaya!

Kalyani- Surprised with my bold move😆! Ab pyaar kiya toh darna kya. Mrs. Rane too knows Romance😎

Malhar ji too kissed on her forehead, eyes, cheeks and lips.

He stopped because she was ineberiated.

He made her eat puranpoli, gujiya.

She slept peacefully 

He went outside and looked at Sampada angrily but acted sweet

Sampada- Tum kaha the. I was worried for you 

Malhar- Kuch nahi! Woh Kalyani ko sula diya. Stupid girl

Sampada was happy

He took Moksh from her and cooed him

Malhar- Beta! Teri Aai tujhe kitna pyaar karti hai. Teri bhalai ke liye tujhse dur bhi gayi. Lekin hum dono tujhe kuch hone nahi denge. Papa ka sher beta❤️

Moksh smiled happily

Sarthak Kaka came there and Malhar ji told him everything.

Sarthak Kaka confessed that he only gave her bhaang

Malhar ji was shocked and thanked him. Both laughed.

Sampada was tired, so she slept

Malhar went to Rachit

He beat him a lot for snatching his wife

He arrested him in case of kidnapping, murder, blackmail, etc

Malhar- Dekho! Kalyani meri patni hai. Aur main uss se bahut pyaar karta hoon, aur woh bhi mujhse pyaar karti hai. Aur humein alag karna aasaan nahi hai. So just get lost. Aur tumne usse blackmail karke accha nahi kiya!

Rachit was angry and looked at him madly. Police dragged him.

Kalyani woke up with heavy head

Malhar ji came there 

Kalyani- Main yaha kya kar rahi hoon? Aur mera pati Rachit! Aur aap yaha mere saath kya kar rahe hai?

Malhar- Kalyani! Enough is enough. Uss dhakkan Rachit ko toh kabka arrest karva diya. Aur ye sab na bhaang pine se pehle, confess karne se pehle sochna chahiye tha!

Kalyani- Kya? Maine bhaang pi

Malhar ji narrated her everything 

Kalyani- Woh sab toh thik hai lekin mera Pillu😭! Usse kuch hoga toh nahi na!

Malhar- Kalyani tumne bhale hi mujhe itni serious baat batana zaroori nahi samjha, par main Moksh yani tumhare Pillu ka Pita hoon! Main bhi uss se pyaar karta hoon. Meri bhi zimmedari hai! Mujhe bhi uski chinta hai. Aur hum dono milke usse bachayenge. 

Kalyani- Sorry Malhar ji! Main janti hoon, woh aapka beta hai. Phir bhi maine aapse chupaya. Par ab nahi, mujhe aap pe bharosa hai!

Malhar- Main abhi bhi tum se naraaz hoon! Itni badi baat tumne mujhse chupayi

Kalyani- Sorry! Sorry 

and kissed him😘😘😘

His anger vanished and he hugged her

Malhar ji too apologized her for acting being close with Sampada!

He told her plan

They once_again wished each other HAPPY HOLI!

Malhar brought Moksh there and KalMa applied colours to him! Moksh was cutely enjoying!

Next day

KalMa fooled Sampada

and went hospital 

There they did Moksh's all tests

Results came and they were shocked that Sampada lied to them even in case of little Pillu.

Kalyani cried and Malhar ji consoled her

At home

Kalyani slapped Sampada for snatching her husband and also for stooping so low and lying about Pillu.

Sampada- Ha toh banaya maine tumhein bewakoof! Kya karoon main. I just wanted money. Main tumhein chodungi nahi

KalMa- Bass! Jail mein jao tum! Tumne jo kiya uske baad tumhari jagah wahi hai. Aur ek baat yaad rakhna hum humesha saath rahenge.❤️

Police dragged her too

KalMaSh hug🤗❤️

Malhar ji apologised to Kalyani for all his mistakes from starting! Kalyani forgave him immediately!

KalMa confessed their love again❤️

Everyone lived happily ever after😊

THE END

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Vah baiku Tim toh Cha gayi. Nice epi liked iy😊

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Vah baiku Tim toh Cha gayi. Nice epi liked iy😊

Thank you Gayu matlab RS🤗

Aadhyacutykalma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful 😍 

Kaash aise show mein dikhadiya hua toh M.A.!

No words...

Superbly written ......

leelavathi845 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very beautiful ❤️

Kalma holi and confession is very cute

Thanks for the lovely update

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadhyacutykalma

Wonderful 😍 

Kaash aise show mein dikhadiya hua toh M.A.!

No words...

Superbly written ......

Thank you

I too wish

Aisa show mein hota

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: leelavathi845

Very beautiful ❤️

Kalma holi and confession is very cute

Thanks for the lovely update

Thank you Leela💖

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aww...this was simply amazing.

Wish that Rachit had really got rashes🤣

I like this Kaka who took matters in his hand and decided to help KalMa👏

Drunk Kalyani is so cute, possessive and romantic.

Malharji is as sensible as ever. 😎(Only in the show they dumb him down)

Loved it. Thank you for writing.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Aww...this was simply amazing.

Wish that Rachit had really got rashes🤣

I like this Kaka who took matters in his hand and decided to help KalMa👏

Drunk Kalyani is so cute, possessive and romantic.

Malharji is as sensible as ever. 😎(Only in the show they dumb him down)

Loved it. Thank you for writing.

Aww

Thank you Rekha di for your lovely comment🤗

Rachit😆

@bold pink- I love Sarthak kaka's character 

Now a days CVs flipped it, but he is such a nice character for me! So I made him cupid in this OS

@bold orange- I wish aisa show mein bhi hota

I too love possessive Kalyani

@bold Purple- I love Malhar ji! He is sensible character for me even after CVs butchered him for their tracks! 

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Wow bhagu.... 

It’s awesome yaarr 

Everything is good in this os....

Kash aise show me bhi dikhate....

I can imagine Kalyani drunk state....

Loved it....