Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

systematic dismantling of a fragile mind - Abhishek Kapoor ( Director) - Page 5

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: arshiipk

A person who is actually affected by things always tries to make it seem like it doesn't affect him because he doesn't want people to know that they are affecting him. They don't want to feel weak infront of others which lumps up within them gradually making them hollow.

Looking at Sushant's interviews, he seems to be that kind of a person. I wish he wasn't like that.

Whatever Abhishek kapoor said makes a lot of sense. You cannot put a person within a box who is born to fly. His intelligence and talent threatened everyone coz they themselves are dumbasses limited to doing dumb movies. It is still hurting me a lot to write about this genuine person that Sushant was and it will forever hurt🥺

His death left a whole in everyone's heart that can't be filled! It was his innocence. The fact that the common man can relate to him more than anyone else prob in Bollywood that it is hurting so much! A beacon of light for the aspiring he truly was! I have never been shook by a celebrity death! I never knew them personally but this struck home! It really did. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This seems more of a genuine take on Sushant compared to Rohini.  For someone who claims to be so close to him, she sure has never shown much support for him on any occasion publicly when he was constantly the subject of ridicule and made him seem almost outlandish and robotic, who had no feelings or attachments. If he wasn't affected by anything in life, why did he take his own life?!

Abhishek humanized Sushant and acknowledged that he had feelings just like anyone else. Also, thanks for acknowledging that outsiders have a much deeper struggle. They don't start their career well-groomed or with a following. By the time they reach their goal, they have already faced so much cruelty, rejection, and trauma. Yet, you have industry kids going like "we also have struggles because our parents didn't go on KWK" to deflect or take away from the conversation. 

Mistyy thumbnail

See THIS, I agree with

this is very good insight, this is a systemic issue in the industry..no one was targeting him but no one was nurturing him either. And when you already have a troubled mind with no support around you, things can turn for the worse very quickly. 

Hope if nothing else, people in industry take a hard look at themselves and stop with all negativity all the time. 

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Most honest take on Sushant as a human being..!

Mediocrity is the issue...!!  ( in audiance as well)

History says that most of the honest and great minds are tortured by society. Sad part is these people who understand the genius don't have much power to do anything.  

And.. this is not limited to one Sushant... EACH and EVERY field has this issue..!!  One of my relative has huge research experiance  in Chemistry and drug discovery. He is genius..The way he is humiliated by mediocre bosses ... is unimaginable. 

anubolly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mistyy

See THIS, I agree with

this is very good insight, this is a systemic issue in the industry..no one was targeting him but no one was nurturing him either. And when you already have a troubled mind with no support around you, things can turn for the worse very quickly. 

Hope if nothing else, people in industry take a hard look at themselves and stop with all negativity all the time. 

You were wrong saying no one was targetting him. Lot went behind back. That's why some insiders and general public are angry.

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly this is becoming even more heartbreaking by the day.

I think I need to take a break from social media.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

And on that..the PR is trying to say he was not interested in work..in meeting people.. in movies..in picking up calls.. returning calls.. indirectly saying he was an arrogant jerk that the blinds were all about ..and on top of that..with subtlety pushing the narrative that the reason is beyond understanding..because he read books which were about existentialism..very carefully masquerading him as the most intellectual guy..so that the fans don't question.. WOW..seems like plan.. 

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The PR, film Journalists are in danger of backlash and their industry suffering, either they go in hiding like Msand or they lash out putting out a fake narrative of him being "crazy" or mental issues or weird

Gatekeepers will answer via these people only, their bread and butter is in danger.

SSR seemed validation through awards, recognition, acknowledgement from peers and colleagues which never came. that affected him so did the slandering from blinds. 

why he wasn't acknowledged, recognized and awarded needs to be found out especially when his films were successes and not failures. Who spread the blinds about him needs to be investigated. 

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He was off, just off your radar.

This is so aptly said... Sushant has so many layers to him... it pains to read all about him... such a good human he was...

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: tina59

He speaks about how validation is a generated program, it does not come organically in the industry. That is an eye opener and not a good sign at all.

Even on Dhoni's success, it was attributed to Dhoni and not him by the industry insider, that's what they said. 

Poor guy did not give validation for his amazing work as Dhoni, no awards nor validation from industry people 

Dhoni looks so much better than the actor who plays him..#fact

— Rajat Kapoor (@mrrajatkapoor) September 29, 2016

I Slogged a bit extra on my skills to compensate. If you get interested in that,pls do watch the film sir:) #fact https://t.co/bfpM8vyk21

— Sushant Singh Rajput (@itsSSR) October 12, 2016

This is just part of what he faced.

He also said in the video to give an insight into SSR that the film premiere happened and the movie released at the same time, No one clapped at the premiere but everyone did in the public who watched, but SSR would feel dejected that the validation from the industry didn't come, he was constantly seeking that.

Abishek says if you don't give the sun to a flower, it will wilt. That is how he felt, he sought validation from this cruel industry who wont give  it to you because of their agenda to promote others more

What a sick person is this Rajat. I can understand if a random Twitter / ig or here on  if person said this, we all comment on them, their looks but this coming from someone someone like rajat mocking him / them is uncalled for. 

This is sad. Just sad.