systematic dismantling of a fragile mind - Abhishek Kapoor ( Director) - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Sushant couldn’t do many films because of that Yash raj contract while they gave Ranveer free will to step outside of the contract. I am so sad can’t hear this news anymore. Abhishek loved sushant that’s why he casted him in all his movies. Even that flop movie with Katrina Aditya was first offered to sushant. Such a talented guy, it would’ve been nice if he became producer instead of leaving. He was the best outsider star actor 

For the first time a celebs death has shocked me so much. I just can’t believe SSR isn’t alive anymore and he had to go like this.

Glad someone like Abhishek Kapoor have an insightful interview. So far only him, Shraddha, Kriti, Rajkumar Rao and to an extent Ekta seems to have genuine regards for SSR. 

I would really like Mahesh Shetty to shut all this assumptions about SSR as he was the constant friend/support SSR had in Mumbai.

A person who is actually affected by things always tries to make it seem like it doesn't affect him because he doesn't want people to know that they are affecting him. They don't want to feel weak infront of others which lumps up within them gradually making them hollow.

Looking at Sushant's interviews, he seems to be that kind of a person. I wish he wasn't like that.

Whatever Abhishek kapoor said makes a lot of sense. You cannot put a person within a box who is born to fly. His intelligence and talent threatened everyone coz they themselves are dumbasses limited to doing dumb movies. It is still hurting me a lot to write about this genuine person that Sushant was and it will forever hurt🥺

Originally posted by Sailor-Moon

Ouch.. Shekar Kapur rightly said that Sushant was very humble 

Breaks my heart.

Originally posted by tina59

Found this on SM and its sad. It looks like definitely he was out of films and we need to ask why? and how that happened

Breaks my heart...

The more I know about Sushanth, the more it is hurting😭.. 

I do not watch movies or interviews and I did not know any of these stuff about SSR. I thought he was like just any other actor but reading and knowing about him is making me miss him more

I hope he is at peace ❤️

Strange part is he was called as arrogant through blinds and character assassination. Must really hurt for a humble person to hear that he's actually the opposite because of baseless things. Shekhar said that he was always excited like an innocent kid to work but people made him out to be a bad person who's arrogant, weirdo, creep and whatnot 

The Dhoni movie part is so true.

Imagine u work so hard for a movie..so so hard that it was difficult to actually differentiate b/w him and Dhoni.With helmet on he actually looked like him..he was on point with Dhoni’s mannerisms.Then comes the movie and it’s a huge success.But after all the hard work u have put into it..all u get to hear is  “Dhoni k nam pe movie chali..it would have been a hit with any abc”.It was partially true but everybody forgot that Sushant was so good and he nailed the part.He dint take any advantage of the fact that Dhoni ki movie hai hit to hona hi hai.He gave his 200%.But people were busy mocking his looks.And people includes the general audience too.

Originally posted by Unconventional

The Dhoni movie part is so true.

Imagine u work so hard for a movie..so so hard that it was difficult to actually differentiate b/w him and Dhoni.With helmet on he actually looked like him..he was on point with Dhoni’s mannerisms.Then comes the movie and it’s a huge success.But after all the hard work u have put into it..all u get to hear is  “Dhoni k nam pe movie chali..it would have been a hit with any abc”.It was partially true but everybody forgot that Sushant was so good and he nailed the part.He dint take any advantage of the fact that Dhoni ki movie hai hit to hona hi hai.He gave his 200%.But people were busy mocking his looks.And people includes the general audience too.

Sushant never even played cricket and had to learn cricket for the Dhoni movie.

Edited by Sailor-Moon - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sailor-Moon

Sushant never even played cricket and had to learn cricket for the Dhoni movie.

yeah, and in fact, Dhoni even said that with the amount of training SSR had, he could play Ranji level or local level cricket. That was how much he trained and it showed

Read Shanewatson's tweet, so heart breaking. Even cricketers acknowledged his efforts and precision