GlassHouse thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sakpika

Kishwer wali Nishi Sippy ka abhi ek saal nahi hua hai😉😉😂😂🤣

But it is very creepy 🙈🙈😂😂 Yahi mila tha toh post kar diya🤣🤣🤭

Kishwer wali Nishi ka ek saal ho bhi jaaye toh usse yaad nahi karenge hum🤣😆🤣

Uska Naren kaand ko toh bhulna hi better hai😉🤣

And her even bigger kaand of separating RoNakshi toh i am always trying to forget😭🤪

GlassHouse thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

This KHKT fandom is really a crazy fandom filled with all crazy fans. Our show hashtag trended every morning most of the times in twitter. I will never forgot our #NoSonakshiNoKPK hashtag trend in twitter. I think that is the first time in the history of ITV that fans trended that much crazily for any fictional character. Only Sonakshi Rastogi achieved that feet.The best part was both DKI and KVG acknowledged our efforts for that trend and they even used that hashtag in the show. These are all shows how much they respected and loved their fans.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Truly⭐️⭐️

I wish i was a member earlier too to know the crazy things you guys did on the forum😭 

Anyways, today is jashn ka din🥳

#NoSonakshiNoKPK was totally crazy😆🤣❤️ The craziest trend our fandom has ever done⭐️ No fandom will ever achieve the feats we have achieved⭐️❤️⭐️

GlassHouse thumbnail

Hey Anusha, I am here only. Good morning.I was little bit disturbed yesterday. Now, I am fine. Today, I guess all old fans of KHKT will definitely come to this forum.I guess we will easily cross twenty to thirty pages in this thread today. 

Good morning🤗

Disturbed because of the events at the border😭 Or is it something in personal life

Really?! I hope they do come It will be like a fandom get-together⭐️

If we actually cross 20-30 pages, tab toh I'll be over the moon❤️

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha_DipsFan

Good morning🤗

Disturbed because of the events at the border😭 Or is it something in personal life

Really?! I hope they do come It will be like a fandom get-together⭐️

If we actually cross 20-30 pages, tab toh I'll be over the moon❤️

You guessed it right. Disturbed because of the events happened at our border and for our soldiers. Now I am fine. Hey, today we have to be happy for our KHKT and Ronakshi.

Edited by Sree_mk - 3 years ago
FictionalEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This KHKT fandom is really a crazy fandom filled with all crazy fans. Our show hashtag trended every morning most of the times in twitter. I will never forgot our #NoSonakshiNoKPK hashtag trend in twitter. I think that is the first time in the history of ITV that fans trended that much crazily for any fictional character. Only Sonakshi Rastogi achieved that feet.The best part was both DKI and KVG acknowledged our efforts for that trend and they even used that hashtag in the show. These are all shows how much they respected and loved their fans.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

The best part actually was that the fandom's efforts and love was truly acknowledged⭐️❤️

I couldn't believe that the trends actually reached the team and they even acknowledged the madness and even told us to keep going😎😛❤️

Make this year even more memorable ❤️❤️❤️

#1YearOfKHKT ❤️

Hey Anusha, I am here only. Good morning.I was little bit disturbed yesterday. Now, I am fine. Today, I guess all old fans of KHKT will definitely come to this forum.I guess we will easily cross twenty to thirty pages in this thread today. 

Even I was sceptical of posting the thread after those events😭

I didn't know whether I should do it or not... Since i had committed it so just posted

Now that the craziest trend has come into discussion, let's take a trip down the memory lane😛

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2BVaF_F2_M/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Dips being the sweetheart that she is❤️ She isn't very active on social media and yet she made this video❤️ The KHKT team mustn't have expected fans to support a fictional character this much⭐️😳❤️ She's the best⭐️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2D3z7aAPWa/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

KVG being the absolutely loving co-star, he literally thanked fans for supporting his Dipika's character and of course, to continue loving KHKT ❤️❤️❤️ Co-star goals❤️

Edited by Sakpika - 3 years ago
GlassHouse thumbnail

Even I was sceptical of posting the thread after those events😭

I didn't know whether I should do it or not... Since i had committed it so just posted

You did completed your commitment in both scenarios🤗

Relax❤️

GlassHouse thumbnail

Now that the craziest trend has come into discussion, let's take a trip down the memory lane😛

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2BVaF_F2_M/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Dips being the sweetheart that she is❤️ She isn't very active on social media and yet she made this video❤️ The KHKT team mustn't have expected fans to support a fictional character this much⭐️😳❤️ She's the best⭐️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2D3z7aAPWa/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

KVG being the absolutely loving co-star, he literally thanked fans for supporting his Dipika's character and of course, to continue loving KHKT ❤️❤️❤️ Co-star goals❤️

OMG, thank you soooo much for sharing these🤗❤️

Their messages literally reminded me of our chat session😆🤣❤️

But theirs is the best⭐️❤️

KarPika have set a high standard in terms of their co-star goals⭐️⭐️ 

GlassHouse thumbnail

Some insta stories saved in my gallery❤️

The caption is hilarious🤣 

I am sorry to say this (coz I will spoil the mood😖):

I wish this BTS was of the celebration for 1 year of KHKT on sets😭😭

Don't throw chappals at me for spoiling the fun mood🙈🙈