|| 1 Year Of Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum || ~Celebration Thread~ - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sakpika

(Looks creepy right 🙈 Courtesy: Some random website 🤪 Didn't have time to create one myself 🙈😂)

Do we need to rules for a celebration thread 🤔🤔

Of course we do😉😉

The only rule:

Members are requested to have their masti level switched to the maximum as we celebrate 1 year of Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum ❤️❤️❤️

Yes it does look creepy🙈🙈😂 Kya gif nikala hai👍🏼😆

Reminds me of Nishi Sippy (Kishwer wali)🤣🤣

Yesssssss!!! I have my mast level switched to the maximum

I love you for this rule❤️

Originally posted by Sakpika

Credit For The Two Wonderful Edits of RoNakshi:

cute-alysmiley10

Your creativity and editing skills truly assisted in making the thread look more artistic and wonderful!!! You know, bina koi special RoNakshi edits ke yeh thread adhura types hotasmiley27

Thanks a ton❤️

Thank you for these magical edits @cute-aly❤️☺️

Again, thank you Sakshi for the entire effort with an absolutely awesome product❤️❤️

Okayyyyyy

This thread has gotten me even more excited and I was wondering if we could hit atleast 10 pages on this thread dedicated to this extremely special day❤️

I'm sure we can⭐️

Let's post everything we have in our galleries on our one and only RoNakshi ❤️❤️❤️

(I'll do it in an hour or so😂)

P.S.: Where is Sree🤔

Originally posted by Anusha_DipsFan

Sakshi, this thread is soooooo well designed❤️

I can read the entire message again and again and again☺️❤️

Your thread has made this day even more special; I feel so nostalgic now⭐️😭

The entire RoNakshi and fandom journey has been written so well and so accurately with perfection❤️❤️❤️

Those animations have made this look even more beautiful ❤️💖❤️

Thank you and I love you🤗❤️

Yeh meri appreciation thread nahi hai😆

Chalo anyways, thank you🤗

Yes it does look creepy🙈🙈😂 Kya gif nikala hai👍🏼😆

Reminds me of Nishi Sippy (Kishwer wali)🤣🤣

Yesssssss!!! I have my mast level switched to the maximum

I love you for this rule❤️

Kishwer wali Nishi Sippy ka abhi ek saal nahi hua hai😉😉😂😂🤣

But it is very creepy 🙈🙈😂😂 Yahi mila tha toh post kar diya🤣🤣🤭

Okayyyyyy

This thread has gotten me even more excited and I was wondering if we could hit atleast 10 pages on this thread dedicated to this extremely special day❤️

I'm sure we can⭐️

Let's post everything we have in our galleries on our one and only RoNakshi ❤️❤️❤️

Yesssss we surely can❤️

Come on KHKTians, let's fill the thread with every RoNakshi pic and edit we have

Even I will need some hours too as i have classes now😂

🥳❤️

Happy one year anniversary to our beloved show KHKT and Ronakshi. You created a beautiful thread Sakshi. While reading all you introduction part about KHKT in this thread, all old memories flashed on my mind. Thank you DKI and KVG for giving us the show like KHKT which is so close to our heart.

This KHKT fandom is really a crazy fandom filled with all crazy fans. Our show hashtag trended every morning most of the times in twitter. I will never forgot our #NoSonakshiNoKPK hashtag trend in twitter. I think that is the first time in the history of ITV that fans trended that much crazily for any fictional character. Only Sonakshi Rastogi achieved that feet.The best part was both DKI and KVG acknowledged our efforts for that trend and they even used that hashtag in the show. These are all shows how much they respected and loved their fans.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Whole Mathre track was very well writtened and picturized track in KHKT. I think Mathre track will always be the favorite track for every Ronakshian. DKI and KVG given more than their 100% for this show. KHKT and Karpika will always be special for every Ronakshian. More than any award, fans appreciation and love is very important for any actor and any show. In that way, I think KHKT and Karpika are blessed to have these type of crazy fans who supported them unconditionally throughout this journey till today. Even till today, all KHKT fans are active in social media and all are asking channel about KHKT season 2. That shows how much special Karpika and KHKT for us.

Okayyyyyy

I'm sure we can⭐️

Hey Anusha, I am here only. Good morning.I was little bit disturbed yesterday. Now, I am fine. Today, I guess all old fans of KHKT will definitely come to this forum.I guess we will easily cross twenty to thirty pages in this thread today.