Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by cricketfan1

That’s why I am not liking the direction this whole thing is taking...And the amount of love and recognition pouring out for Sushant, forgive me for saying it, its kinda glorifying suicide...Its like wow look at all the love pouring in for him...I think the biggest homage we will give to Sushant is by not trivializing his death saying it was for 2 mnts of fame that he couldn’t get by acting in a phalana phalana movie or whatever...We will never know why he took such a drastic step...:(

Trolls are already calling it a planned murder with the murderers being Karan , Salman , Alia etc 

My  question to him even after achieving that why was he not offered anything? He was talented and he did put butts on the seat time and again than why? 

Why was is falsely accused of terrible crime he never commited? Why rajiv masand has not said anything if he is not guilty.? He may or may not have other reason for his depression but can they stop behaving that bw is one big happy family where everyone is loved. 

Ram Gopal Varma

@RGVzoomin

And for all the hue and cry about the super talent being suppressed I will take a bet that 48 hours before now for many many months there wasn’t a single social media comment demanding to see Sushant from all the millions who are now blaming @karanjohar

for not showing him

Their  responses from ram gopal to sonam to other breed of same species are coming because they are butthurt and got exposed . The response of public indeed hit their nerve 

He was sick. It is a disease. Bollywood is not responsible for the death.

But we are talking about toxic culture and unfairness that triggers depression. Public is sure his depression is related to the constant bullying and fake stories a d snatching his projects over and over.

This is not about mot having money or fame. This is even not about not getting chances.

This is about the culture of blocking chances forcefully, snatching projects after finagling, constant micking and planting blinds behind their back. 

He said that there's nothing like insider and outsider, that's where he lost all credibility honestly. He's being ignorant. And he's implying that success should make someone not commit suicide as if mental illness is that simple 

Originally posted by anjs

yea you push people outside despite their talent and say, 'oh but he couldn't fight back'

This thought itself is toxic and pathetic

Absolutely right. Why the hell do these people create such a Hostile environment which drives people to act in this manner?  If the Nepo kids who neither have the looks or the talent get so much from these Big Producers and Directors, the least they can do for the Outsider Talented ones support them. 

Disgusting. I hope the Nepo kids flop, bankrupt their producers and perish into oblivion.

Karma is a bitch.

Edited by Dimdim - 3 years ago

He brings some good points.....

But on the flip side a guy who worked his butt of for a decade still gets made fun of. Has tasteless blinds written about him, a alleged molestation accusation, all his films being ignored year after year. And these are the things that we know of. We don't even know what he's been through behind closed doors. If these nepo gang can spew such venom on national TV then imagine what was said about him behind the camera. 

There's only so much a person can take. Imagine how depressed and oppressed he must be felt to take this step. 

RGV so causually said that 100s of people commit suicide because they can't make it.... Then shouldn't that be an eye opener for everyone about how vicious this industry is. How vile and cruel and heartless this place is that a person can casually talk about suicide on a tweet  

I don’t think he is mocking Sushant’s death...He is mocking the narrative that is being given in the aftermath.. 

Ramu wants to build bridges with KJO and want him to produce his next..