Posted: 3 years ago

I do agree with him partially but isn't it easy to blame the individual. Why we as people can't self introspect ourselves? Why only we judge everyone through same lenses, that he didn't fit into the society, he should have been stronger and blah blah. Why can't we make the surroundings better by being kind to them. Why the place where he lived, worked, people be little more compassionate and kind, why those sites keep printing those things against him. Was he a criminal?  He was a harmless guy, shy, more intellectual, with lots of dreams like all of us. Why snatching someone's  projects ,why forcing others to do the same. Blame the individual and get away with all of this. No, it's also not the solution. 

Originally posted by cricketfan1

I don’t think he is mocking Sushant’s death...He is mocking the narrative that is being given in the aftermath.. 

his narrative is faulty...you cannot become so casual about someone suicide and say oh but he wasn't tough enough.....

Originally posted by cricketfan1

That’s why I am not liking the direction this whole thing is taking...And the amount of love and recognition pouring out for Sushant, forgive me for saying it, its kinda glorifying suicide...Its like wow look at all the love pouring in for him...I think the biggest homage we will give to Sushant is by not trivializing his death saying it was for 2 mnts of fame that he couldn’t get by acting in a phalana phalana movie or whatever...We will never know why he took such a drastic step...:(

sorry but i think he is saying Sushant got so much so he shouldve been happy with the way things were and continued on the same path........ meaning just like other outsiders who lick the nepo gang, he shouldve either lick their feet or worked on whatever projects he got.........just cause he got some success when scores of outsiders get none.............. this isnt the right way of thinking........its flawed and toxic.....

Edited by anjs - 3 years ago

Originally posted by anjs

his narrative is faulty...you cannot become so casual about someone suicide and say oh but he wasn't tough enough.....

He didn’t say that about his death because he doesn’t know for sure why Sushant did what he did...His comment was against the reasons that people are coming up with...Its like he is telling them, albeit in his own twisted way, that this cannot be the reason....

Sushant still was doing good if you compare to other people who struggle their lives to stay in BW! And Sushat was also financially stable not only this but he had soooo much options as career he was a brillant student and very intelligent but again We still can’t judge because we don’t know one state of mind some people all they want in life is fame!

Originally posted by TheDrunkBiatch

But on the flip side a guy who worked his butt of for a decade still gets made fun of. Has tasteless blinds written about him,

What Sushant went through is unfortunate..but.. man, Salman, SRK, Akshay still get made fun of even after 30 years so what's the big deal if Sushant did? Karan Johar is massacred regularly.. do you think the industry doesn't laugh behind his back for his sexuality and the way he talks and dresses? 

Again, disgusting blinds are written about everyone too. In the last 5 or 6 years, there have been blinds about SRK having affairs with Deepika, Katrina, Alia, Kanika Kapoor, Priyanka, Urvashi Rautela and probably more. Akshay is always connected to B-listers like Radhika Apte and Kriti Sanon. Blinds said he was part of #metoo and was paying off people to hide it - I think it hinted at Aditi Rao Hydari. Salman is said to have a debauched brothel at his farmhouse even though they literally had their families and children with them. People are called druggies and womanizers based on blinds. Who is not being hit with blinds?

Celebs get targeted by politicians and Chief Ministers, called terrorists, told to go to Pakistan and regularly are harassed on twitter. 

Why are people hell bent on this fake narrative that Sushant was this solitary figure that the entire industry ganged up against?

When you become a celebrity and a public figure, everyone is going to talk badly about you whenever they want, whether it's true or false. They're compensated by fans who love them and a huge bank account. 

Sushant gave up because he has his own mental issues but he faced whatever almost everyone in the industry faces. 

Edited by rkisnothot - 3 years ago

Originally posted by rkisnothot

What Sushant went through is unfortunate..but.. man, Salman, SRK, Akshay still get made fun of even after 30 years so what's the big deal if Sushant did? Karan Johar is massacred regularly.. do you think the industry doesn't laugh behind his back for his sexuality and the way he talks and dresses? 

Again, disgusting blinds are written about everyone too. In the last 5 or 6 years, there have been blinds about SRK having affairs with Deepika, Katrina, Alia, Kanika Kapoor, Priyanka, Urvashi Rautela and probably more. Akshay is always connected to B-listers like Radhika Apte and Kriti Sanon. Blinds said he was part of #metoo and was paying off people to hide it - I think it hinted at Aditi Rao Hydari. Salman is said to have a debauched brothel at his farmhouse even though they literally had their families and children with them. People are called druggies and womanizers based on blinds. Who is not being hit with blinds?

Celebs get targeted by politicians and Chief Ministers, called terrorists, told to go to Pakistan and regularly are harassed on twitter. 

Why are people hell bent on this fake narrative that Sushant was this solitary figure that the entire industry ganged up against?

When you become a celebrity and a public figure, everyone is going to talk badly about you whenever they want, whether it's true or false. They're compensated by fans who love them and a huge bank account. 

Sushant gave up because he has his own mental issues but he faced whatever almost everyone in the industry faces. 

bold: and that itself needs to be changed. 

Celebraty trolled by public is one thing being made fun by your peers seniors and dimwits on national TV year after year and being ignored on all the award shows after delivering great performances and hits is another. 

Originally posted by rkisnothot

Not really...Its one thing to get ridiculed by the people from outside and totally another thing to be a constant target within the industry...All the names you have mentioned above are well respected regardless of what people think of them behind the scenes....On the other hand, after 12 years of successful filmography, Sushant is still a target for ridicule from his own colleagues....

Originally posted by TrustNo1

Ram Gopal Varma

@RGVzoomin

If Sushant after 12 yrs of fame and money took his life becos he was made to feel like an outsider then a 100 actors suicides per day will be justified who couldn’t reach anywhere near Sushant. If u can’t b happy with what u have u will never be happy with whatever u have.Period!

8:33 PM · Jun 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Retweets

👏

I agree with him

Originally posted by Bluehue

bold: and that itself needs to be changed. 

Celebraty trolled by public is one thing being made fun by your peers seniors and dimwits on national TV year after year and being ignored on all the award shows after delivering great performances and hits is another. 

I just realized we both pretty much said the same thing at the same time...My mom says if two people say the same thing at the same time ,unannounced relatives are expected at the door...So beware! 😆

When you are an insider, it's easier to survive. I can't believe people are blaming Sushant, calling him he was weak. Why would anyone want to commit suicide?  When his whole life was ahead of him. When you are an outsider, there are lots of struggle, you have to convince your parents who come from not that background, leaving your house and make a career which is super risky. If Alia, KJo and many others were mocked, but they also got some status too in the industry. Not blaming Kjo, I am blaming every other person who does this to any young person who is new and struggling to make his place there. Not everyone is same.