Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sapna0405 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

,I am not ready for shoot health is more important😑,  someone said that its a PR stunt and I was not believing that person because how can people do that in pandamic but that person was right ,I really hope ksg wait till things are control .

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Is this being shot at their homes or has Parth been quarantined or is corona over or has her pay check increased ?  One bites the dust waiting for the other!

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Ekta Kapoor 👏👎🏼

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Is this being shot at their homes or has Parth been quarantined or is corona over or has her pay check increased ?  One bites the dust waiting for the other!

I guess from ghar they will shoot .. cos parth kay 14 days pura nei hua so i dont think he will be on set directly .. aur promo kay liye set jaruri nei hai .. purana FB wala clips cut karke promo bana denge special wala .. 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

so what happened to the putting foot down by Erica and health first kaam later funda ?
Parth's 14 day quarantine will not be done by 20th 
n looks like Parth is now no longer asymptomatic carrier ?
Or was it for fee hike  ?

Originally posted by: opsora2090

I guess from ghar they will shoot .. cos parth kay 14 days pura nei hua so i dont think he will be on set directly .. aur promo kay liye set jaruri nei hai .. purana FB wala clips cut karke promo bana denge special wala .. 

nahin not from home , ikkate they will shoot as per article 

The team will shoot the first comeback promo post June 20 at Ekta Kapoor’s Killick Nixon Studio with Parth and Erica.”

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

so what happened to the putting foot down by Erica and health first kaam later funda ?

The team will shoot the first comeback promo post June 20 at Ekta Kapoor’s Killick Nixon Studio with Parth and Erica.”

Asymptomatic ....paise ne bhula dia hoga ...her stand for others n her health didnt last much did it! 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

That means ghar se shoot karne wala theory ka The end .. they will be on Set as well as .. Well played ekta .. 👏, n i am happy that i could decode that parsu.. ekta needed buzzes, usko mil gayee.. now iyea shoot news is nayi chis for circulating ..

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

What happened to “ I am not ready for shoot and all” 😆

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: opsora2090

That means ghar se shoot karne wala theory ka The end .. they will be on Set as well as .. Well played ekta .. 👏, n i am happy that i could decode that parsu.. ekta needed buzzes, usko mil gayee.. now iyea shoot news is nayi chis for circulating ..

yess  on set 
even if it's for buzz ... I am wondering where is that  Erica who was hailed for being flag bearer of  sabka health sabka suraksha 

Originally posted by: -RD-

Asymptomatic ....paise ne bhula dia hoga ...her stand for others n her health didnt last much did it! 

proves paisa and kaam >>>>>> health