Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Filmfare awards were always biased from 1960s

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

My dad told me in 1960s all the awards were given to actors and stars in Raj Kapoors camp. The music from movies like Guide( 1965) were royally ignored and the award went to Suraj( 1965) movie. Rajendra Kumar was Raj Kapoor's favorite. This is continuing till date.

Raj Kapoor took money from Haji Mastan the underworld don to produce movies. There was an old photo published in 1960s in newspaper. This is the old Bollywood underworld connection. Khans  relations with underworld is famous.

Bollywood is extremely corrupted.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

My dad told me in sets of Mughal E Azam that Privtheraj Kapoor tried to get Dilip Kumar replaced with Raj Kapoor 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The editor Jitesh Pillai is blatantly biased , gives awards to his favourites only

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Filmfare awards always went by the popularity of the movies rather than the merit. But they did award the deserving at least occasionally. There was a certain prestige to getting the Film fare and it was an acknowledgement that you are somebody in the industry.After the 2000s all these sundry other awards came up and the integrity of Filmfare went down the drain.