Harshad comments on Sushant’s demise

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Harshad expressed his shock and disbelief. He also admitted that he regrets not keeping in contact with Sushant after their show. Harshad said, 'I am shocked, numbed, and completely shaken by this news. The only regret I have today is not staying in touch with him.' 

Article link 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/sushant-singh-rajput-demise-kis-des-mein-hai-mera-dil-co-star-harshad-chopda-regret-not-staying-touch-541537

Harshad said, “Its unthinkable! Sushant has inspired so many people and he was a ‘Mast Maula‘ kind of a person. He did everything that he told us that he wanted to do in life. He came to conquer and he did. Its very strange! I am still thinking how did this happen. I have nothing to say now.”

Source: ItsEZone.com 

Edited by priya185 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

"I really feel sad that we've not really kept in touch and we see that he's doing well, he knew that I'm doing well, so we were good and happy. All of us (the cast of the show) are shocked and quiet. We all saw him as someone younger and chirpier. Serious people are different to funny people. He was not the serious type. He was this chulbula, full-of-energy bundle," Harshad Chopda told us. Also Read - RIP Sushant Singh Rajput: ‘He became like a brother to me,’ says Chhichhore co-star, Naveen Polishetty

He shared his fondest memory of working with Sushant on the sets saying, "This Holi sequence, we were shooting next day of Holi, he came fully coloured and we were all laughing, we were all like, 'Ab karwaa lo shoot.' (now, make me shoot) Whenever dance sequenced would come, he used to be so excited. So, there are so many memories. I played his elder brother, but I don't really want to speak too much on his death because I've not really kept in touch." Also Read - Sushant Singh Rajput's Dil Bechara co-star Sanjana Sanghi turns emotional on his demise; says, 'Abhi toh itna kuch baaki tha'

When probed as to what could have led Sushant to take such a drastic step, the actor said, "I understand people doing things because they don't have money or a career; he had both, man. At least from an outside world, I don't know, it's very strange. I have nothing. Kya bolu main? (what do i say) Even I want to know what has happened, how did it happen because the kind of person he (Sushant) was...very chilled out, that's why it's so unthinkable. He was one happy-go-lucky guy, believing in live and let live. And he had a sense of humor in the way he lived so, like color wagera kaun lagakar shoot par pahuchta hai. (who comes to shoot with colors splashed on himself?) He was so much fun."

Rest in peace, Sushant.

link https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/sushant-singh-rajputs-co-star-harshad-chopda-on-his-suicide-he-was-this-chulbula-full-of-energy-bundle-exclusive-1639805/

priya185 thumbnail

You are welcome