Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

KZK2 Shoot To Resume: Makers Call Parth Samthaan Back DT NT Pg8

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.spotboye.com/amp/television/television-news/kasautii-zindagii-kay-2-shoot-to-resume-makers-call-parth-samthaan-back-to-the-city-exclusive/5ee4b5faa7b3fc1bb5533a3b?__twitter_impression=true

Well played Eku.... 👏

Not leaving any chance to create a buzz about KZK, chaahe kisiki health ke baare mein ho, ya reluctancy to shoot ho, ya kisiki travel ke baare mein ho (though you yourself knew the reason of travel) and now finally this..... To make AnuPre fans believe that you are now forced to give AnuPre track and pulling us back with that hope, only to be fooled. Sorry madam..... AnuPre fans are not going to fall in such traps anymore. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

No wonder Erica and Karan do not want to resume shoot and are speaking it out on behalf of other actors. 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I hope Ekta gives a lone Anu track with komo or not, will be  happy to watch it for parth ...the high mylords/ladys can rest for all they want ....and i hope the trps come to so they r not req anymore or can be replaced.

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago
Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

No wonder Erica and Karan do not want to resume shoot and are speaking it out on behalf of other actors. 

Kahin aur der na ho jaye isiliye abhi bol rahe hain! 🤞🏻

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Kahin aur der na ho jaye isiliye abhi bol rahe hain! 🤞🏻

thank you for stating the remaining half of my comment. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I know, all of them including the media are dancing to EK's tunes. But if it is not the truth, then I hope they both will stick to their decision evenif the shoot resumes.... Bcos, no amount of package should alleviate their fears about themselves or their dear ones. 😊

Enlightened21 thumbnail

For all those who think Parth has been ainvayi roaming in Hyderabad or Bangalore, please watch from 23:50 for a few seconds in this clip. You will get the answer. Parth has travelled with full consent of EK and Balaji team. And i hope you all might get the clear answer for it, when his webseries gets released. 😊

https://youtu.be/oG9GtWWy9QE

P. S. I am in no way justifying him if indeed he was acting irresponsible. But, at the same time I am very well aware that if that is the case and if he has done so without thinking how much it can affect his widowed mother, then noone in this world can change him or his decisions. It is as simple as that. 

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

forced to give what? 😆

who in their right mind will want 1.5 after getting 2.0 with ksg? kuch bhi.

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

If the PH has had anything to do with it, then it doesn't speak very well of them either. 

It's really sad.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: scarlett22

If the PH has had anything to do with it, then it doesn't speak very well of them either. 

It's really sad.

For the channel and PH it's all about business. Any publicity is good publicity.