Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wendy25

F**K...

Today is turning out to be worst!!! I have met him in person.. He was our Alumini....

Such a charming smile he had....What a contrasting real life decision he made from ree life Chichore...

yes how ironic he made chhichore 

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I still am unable to believe this..why him?? He was so good..a guy full of dreams and talent to fullfill them...no one could even guess ..it's really painful..

RIP

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Its a snap filter na ..sid ke paas kaha se aaya yeh filter πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†..

IG has this! It’s in prime page 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Really depressing year! He is one of my Favourite and loved him in KDHMD! Can’t believe he is gone #SushantSinghRajput 

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

RIP SSR.... he was just 34 and one of the shining stars... a great actor... gone too soon!

Apparently he was undergoing depression treatment for the last few months. But this industry is brutal..

Vikas Gupta’s bro Sid was very close to Sushant .. he shared a house with him for some time .. the guy who acted in the song Vaaste ..

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BornHyper

RIP SSR.... he was just 34 and one of the shining stars... a great actor... gone too soon!

Apparently he was undergoing depression treatment for the last few months. But this industry is brutal..

Was he undergoing treatment for depression? That's surprising coz I've seen Vikas' (real) brother Sidharth Gupta thanking Sushant profusely a couple of years back for saving him when he was in the low. And look how the tides have turned.

It's not just the film industry- a lot of work in today's times is often brutal. Very fortunate few today have the luck to be in working positions of permanence where ek time mil gaya job and further performance is not evaluated for sustenance. Everybody else in today's gig economy model goes through constant audition like situations be it projects or contracts or assignments and fight competition every single day. No professional networking, no progress. It's become a way of life. If one isn't tough, we're simply pushed aside ruthlessly. It's a lonely world, especially if one doesn't have family with us. 

That said, a lot of what goes as "treatment for depression", especially in the industry is nothing but a hogwash money grabbing business. I have come across fraternity see celebs as lifetime investment. 

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

From Chicchore.....

"Hum haar jeet, success failure mein itna ulajh gaye hai, ki zindagi jeena bhool gaye hai, zindagi mein agar kuch sabse zyada important hai, toh woh hai khud zindagi"

πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nooooooooooooo !!!! This is not happening. Why does someone so young take away his life ?? Why ??? . 

Was just reading the poems he wrote for his late mother.  Seems he never got over her death too. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­.

His lines 

"You promised  you will never leave me 

And I promised I will not stop smiling 

Seems we both were wrong !!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh sushant !!! 

Out of context but really wish these actors get a life partner and settle down and then carry on with their careers. It helps fight the dark times. That support system of a partner ,children!!!!!!!

My sis had met him and ankita and she said they looked soooo good together. Very good looking couple. !!!!!  No more ! RIP !!!

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Was he undergoing treatment for depression? That's surprising coz I've seen Vikas' (real) brother Sidharth Gupta thanking Sushant profusely a couple of years back for saving him when he was in the low. And look how the tides have turned.

It's not just the film industry- a lot of work in today's times is often brutal. Very fortunate few today have the luck to be in working positions of permanence where ek time mil gaya job and further performance is not evaluated for sustenance. Everybody else in today's gig economy model goes through constant audition like situations be it projects or contracts or assignments and fight competition every single day. No professional networking, no progress. It's become a way of life. If one isn't tough, we're simply pushed aside ruthlessly. It's a lonely world, especially if one doesn't have family with us. 

That said, a lot of what goes as "treatment for depression", especially in the industry is nothing but a hogwash money grabbing business. I have come across fraternity see celebs as lifetime investment. 

that is why it is important to make time with family .. how much money is not important.. but it is easier to preach than follow ..

His manager dying suspiciously now him so soon .. both unnatural deaths .. my hunch is there is something which is not coming out ..my gut feeling ..