Patiala Babes

AT 4: Ashnoor Kaur | Pattakha ladki O - Page 6

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: sub_94

Ya. His hair was like chipku ðŸ˜† it made him look odd  .I did say this during scene also .I think they did it purposely . As he came searching for Mini and was handling her. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰ 

Yeah. He was in PB when he got news so he came in hurry , running to her  and here he sees his tigress madam ( as Srj calls Ash AK 47 ðŸ˜‰ðŸ¤£) in action mood he had to control her so this looked natural 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Krithzz

Yeah. He was in PB when he got news so he came in hurry , running to her  and here he sees his tigress madam ( as Srj calls Ash AK 47 ðŸ˜‰ðŸ¤£) in action mood he had to control her so this looked natural 

AK 47 ðŸ¤£ she is actually when it comes to action scene. He says it right.🤣 

I remembered @zalima'a coffee bites ðŸ¤£ she wrote after this scene🤣Mini and Neil tease and Neil's says to Mini ..I lost calories  handling you Mini  ðŸ˜‰( it was one best of Zalima's ðŸ¤£)

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

AK 47 ðŸ¤£ she is actually when it comes to action scene. He says it right.🤣 

I remembered @zalima'a coffee bites ðŸ¤£ she wrote after this scene🤣Mini and Neil tease and Neil's says to Mini ..I lost calories  handling you Mini  ðŸ˜‰( it was one best of Zalima's ðŸ¤£)

We are totally nuts over mineil🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Ya. His hair was like chipku ðŸ˜† it made him look odd  .I did say this during scene also .I think they did it purposely . As he came searching for Mini and was handling her. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰ 

Yes his hair were chipku😆

But ya it looked natural like he came running and he was worried sick for her unlike some other shows where koi mar bhi jata hai toh main.leads look their best🤣

su_94 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anjali0111

Yes his hair were chipku😆

But ya it looked natural like he came running and he was worried sick for her unlike some other shows where koi mar bhi jata hai toh main.leads look their best🤣

Ya. It looked natural. he should look tired   na ..he was handling tigress🤣actually this the speciality of MiNeil simple and natural  be it them or their scenes . 

Other shows not only leads but whole family also.🤣 as if they are going for some function ðŸ¤£ 

Edited by sub_94 - 3 years ago
su_94 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anjali0111

We are totally nuts over mineil🤣

Gone case now🤣 even we have to live with this now🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Gone case now🤣 even we have to live with this now🤣

Till when yaar

Why this sony uncle is not understanding the simple fact that fans want mineil back

I am tired now....ab toh kabhi kabhi tends mei. Participate karne ka mann bhi nahi karta....lagta hai sab waste hai.  Koi matlab nahi....par phir dil bhi nahi maanta participate kiye bina

su_94 thumbnail