Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Yeh rishtey Hain crime ke

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAjwRCaBru_/?igshid=1m5y0qfmn9yyk

Well I found dis one in Instagram . What she said is true I completely agree to it. CV should seriously avoid showing  dis kind of serious crime  when dey r going to justify it with insecurity, mistake and blah blah🤔

It's like kill a person and Dan say sorry .dude Ur sorry to a dead body will not undo Ur crime 

CV should really be careful ABT dis thing 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Yes a very logical post.

There have been numerous discussions about those respective incidents over the course of the show on sns. And ofcourse I agree in reality they are all very grave issues and legally accountable.

However, at the end of the day, it's a show that runs on viewership and often such dramatic (and yes dangerous) acts are what attracts people just for the sake of entertainment🤔🤓 

But the main point is if the makers and CV are wanting to give the audience some messages for society, then indeed these issues need to be dealt with. But you cannot expect them to completely omit and stop writing such plots, because that's just how the showbiz goes. The best resolution/compromise will be:

-actually calling these crimes out in the storyline. Getting the characters to realise and rectify their behaviour/decisions or at least genuinely feel remorse for their deeds

eg. Kunal spiking Nishant's drink: was very very clearly called out by Abir as a serious crime. But it is also important to not; that Kunal himself was already extremely guilty and feeling regretful of his deeds even before doing the deed and ofcourse after the incident. Plus, Kunal did not physically go through with the task - he backed out from giving the drink to Nish. But accidentally Nishant still drinks it, so the fact that a spiked drink was still available is also a problem. But the writers/makers did the right thing by Abir revealing to the RV family about the severity of his behaviour.

-that's why many of these other incidents (pictured in the post) are still yet to be revealed/exposed out properly. THAT is the issue, that CV need to focus on. 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

question: What is the incident/crime that the first pic refering to?

Rhea in mish-kun godhana...what crime are they talking about?

(Sorry can't remember)

heer193 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

More important question for me would be-

Is backing out at the last moment enough for redemption  

Especially in the case of sleeping pills

Where Kuhu wanted to do it to Mishti, the very idea of putting someone in danger or hurting them physically  for your own happiness is so wrong at so many levels and nothing can or should explain it

And kuhu isn’t even sorry for what she wanted to do to Mishti but only because Abir was hurt instead of her actual target

Whereas Kuhu realised it during Janamasthami scenario

Maheshwari family has messed up with Kuhu big time and she also doesn’t see / realise situations and the scenarios maturely 

maybe it is the writers 

I don’t know,
she is empathic to everyone so many times be it Meenu(always plotting for no logical reason), Abir( who broke Mishti’s heart without giving a good reason, I feel it was bewajah ka track), Kunal (who betrayed her every time) etc. and suddenly she goes blind when it comes to Mishti

Thinking of committing a crime is not punishable I know 

But getting such ideas for your own benefit or momentary happiness is even worse

Writers should be careful with characteristics of characters 

Plus showing that if someone feels guilty, is it enough and not getting punished is something I really don’t understand myself...

Edited by heer193 - 3 years ago
Sarcastic_me thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

question: What is the incident/crime that the first pic refering to?

Rhea in mish-kun godhana...what crime are they talking about?

(Sorry can't remember)

I guess ABT Naman or Meenakshi planning for d jhoomar . Not sure

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Yes a very logical post.

There have been numerous discussions about those respective incidents over the course of the show on sns. And ofcourse I agree in reality they are all very grave issues and legally accountable.

However, at the end of the day, it's a show that runs on viewership and often such dramatic (and yes dangerous) acts are what attracts people just for the sake of entertainment🤔🤓 

But the main point is if the makers and CV are wanting to give the audience some messages for society, then indeed these issues need to be dealt with. But you cannot expect them to completely omit and stop writing such plots, because that's just how the showbiz goes. The best resolution/compromise will be:

-actually calling these crimes out in the storyline. Getting the characters to realise and rectify their behaviour/decisions or at least genuinely feel remorse for their deeds

eg. Kunal spiking Nishant's drink: was very very clearly called out by Abir as a serious crime. But it is also important to not; that Kunal himself was already extremely guilty and feeling regretful of his deeds even before doing the deed and ofcourse after the incident. Plus, Kunal did not physically go through with the task - he backed out from giving the drink to Nish. But accidentally Nishant still drinks it, so the fact that a spiked drink was still available is also a problem. But the writers/makers did the right thing by Abir revealing to the RV family about the severity of his behaviour.

-that's why many of these other incidents (pictured in the post) are still yet to be revealed/exposed out properly. THAT is the issue, that CV need to focus on. 

even for dramatic purpose atleast  they should not take  it to such extreme that ppl start growing resentment to certain character lyk menakshi  . Dey can still write and can cause conflicts. Yrkkh has dealt with it nicely I guess our show writer is same dey r very much capable to write things in subtle way

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: heer193

More important question for me would be-

Is backing out at the last moment enough for redemption  

Especially in the case of sleeping pills

Where Kuhu wanted to do it to Mishti, the very idea of putting someone in danger or hurting them physically  for your own happiness is so wrong at so many levels and nothing can or should explain it

And kuhu isn’t even sorry for what she wanted to do to Mishti but only because Abir was hurt instead of her actual target

Whereas Kuhu realised it during Janamasthami scenario

Maheshwari family has messed up with Kuhu big time and she also doesn’t see / realise situations and the scenarios maturely 

maybe it is the writers 

I don’t know,
she is empathic to everyone so many times be it Meenu(always plotting for no logical reason), Abir( who broke Mishti’s heart without giving a good reason, I feel it was bewajah ka track), Kunal (who betrayed her every time) etc. and suddenly she goes blind when it comes to Mishti

Thinking of committing a crime is not punishable I know 

But getting such ideas for your own benefit or momentary happiness is even worse

Writers should be careful with characteristics of characters 

Plus showing that if someone feels guilty, is it enough and not getting punished is something I really don’t understand myself...

Dat is d point here everything will be forgotten so CV should actually stop taking it to such extreme things .dey can still show it with subtleness

ruhi19 thumbnail

if leads are involved then these accidents move into trash, leads ke alava koyi aur ka accident hota na then they will investigate... 

i really want to see whether these incidents come to light and justify will be done or not?

Sutapasima thumbnail

Nice discussion points dear friends ...I loved reading all your points of view... đź‘ŤđźŹĽ

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Sarcastic_me thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ruhi19

if leads are involved then these accidents move into trash, leads ke alava koyi aur ka accident hota na then they will investigate... 

i really want to see whether these incidents come to light and justify will be done or not?

It Will never come to light and will be justified as mistake and what all