|| Gulabo Sitabo - Reviews & Discussion Thread || - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Pakao movie just like October. People are trying to find substance when there’s none. I don’t mind slow movies but there’ nothing here. So they’re all greedy good to know, what else?

And ab is praised for what? His acting is hidden in prosthetics behind his fake nose that’s supposed to be good acting 😂

Where did all those people come from for begum? All these years no one showed up.

Those people only paid few rupees and that was enough for bigb or begum had a hidden ghazana? 

Shoojit is now trying to be artsy, trying to make a movie with substance or soul and failing miserably at it.

Originally posted by adventurousman

Pakao movie just like October. People are trying to find substance when there’s none. I don’t mind slow movies but there’ nothing here. So they’re all greedy good to know, what else?

And ab is praised for what? His acting is hidden in prosthetics behind his fake nose that’s supposed to be good acting 😂

Where did all those people come from for begum? All these years no one showed up.

Those people only paid few rupees and that was enough for bigb or begum had a hidden ghazana? 

Shoojit is now trying to be artsy, trying to make a movie with substance or soul and failing miserably at it.

Thoda sa feminism bhi daala hai picture mein. 2-4 achhe review toh uski vajah se hi mile honge 😆.

Originally posted by Cpt.DudleySmith

Thoda sa feminism bhi daala hai picture mein. 2-4 achhe review toh uski vajah se hi mile honge 😆.

Of course promiscuity is feminism for them. Juhi hain toh yehi expect karsakte hain. I remember anupama giving extra star to piku because of that dialogue where bigb says my daughter is sexually independent wah kya baat hain.

Acting like men, doing all the bad things men do is feminism and acting like men 😂

But I don’t care about all that movie needs to be good pseudo feminism or not. Piku was good this and October are trash.

You take bigb Ayushmann vijay raaz and make this 😐

Only thing they got right was the setting and most if not all of the accents. 

Baki AB ki acting was obviously top notch but really who's surprised? 

Ayushman was average. So was his character. Ye tha kyu movie mein? The girl playing his sister was okay too. It's just that hers was the only character that had spunk amongst the drab ones that she's being highlighted so much. 

Feminism k naam pe 😆. Being sexually active is one thing and being ready to sleep with anyone just to use them is another. Abhi role reverse krdo toh kitna bawal hota. 

Movie was boring and way too slow. Feel good bhi nhi thi. Sab lalchi hain we understood it in the first 15 mins, uske baad kya? They should have made it crisper/shorter with atleast some punches. There was so much potential. A let down from Shoojit

Edited by trouble_006 - 3 years ago

I walked in while parents were watching it, the few mins I watched were painfully boring and I walked out! 😆

Parents found it utterly boring too. Glad to have saved my 2 hrs! 🥳

Edited by Pain-in-ur-Neck - 3 years ago

I am still trying to figure out what was Banke (Ayushman) doing in the movie, his role is not important and there's nothing for "Gulabo-Sitabo", I assumed Mirza ans Banke were Gulabo-Sitabo, There's nothing 

Climax didn't make sense to me 

Loved Amitabh Bachchan's acting! 

Dozed off, couldn't sit through, boring

Big B was great and involved, Ayushman didn't have much to do

There was no depth in the movie, couldn't connect at all.

Disappointed

Originally posted by NoraSM

Ayushman was Ayushman in every movie with different dialogues

😆