Yeh rishtey Hain fast n furious

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Well if any one has better name for d post Dan plz suggest i really can't think of an innovative name.

Ok dis post is of  tracks in d show which I wished dey could literally stretched

1. Confessions of mishbir - I was really enjoying Der flirting phase alot wish dey could huv extended more . Dat phase was actually d gold track of d show . How I miss those flirting scenes. Even trp was also gud

2. Baba track - they seriously hurried in to dat track . Completely wasted d track . Dey would huv seriously explored abir's emotional aspects here

3. Break up phase : instead of all Dat marriage drama dey could huv explored mishti and abir working together   or instead of sudden break up dey could huv shown abir taking some time to distance himself from mishti because he was in dilemma to choose between Kunal and mishti . He couldn't hurt either of them . I think atleast 4-5 episodes wouldn't huv hurt d CV's of d show

4. Marriage track -less said it's better . How much dey ruined it . How all mishbir fans wanted a happy track for them and what we get . Complete disappointment

Edited by Sarcastic_me - 3 years ago

Hey pooja, 

Question each viewer had in their mind πŸ˜†

Well,  In my POV dating phase track is the one which for wrapped up before it even kick started. 

A track which could've been eternal given the sizzling chemistry between Mishbir.  But alas it's our phooti kissmat πŸ˜†

Originally posted by riya27

Hey pooja, 

Question each viewer had in their mind πŸ˜†

Well,  In my POV dating phase track is the one which for wrapped up before it even kick started. 

A track which could've been eternal given the sizzling chemistry between Mishbir.  But alas it's our phooti kissmat πŸ˜†

I didn't understand their hurry it's not lyk trp was suffering and all . Infact trp was gud dan also but still dey hurried and mess up.

Originally posted by Sarcastic_me

Well if any one has better name for d post Dan plz suggest i really can't think of an innovative name.

Ok dis post is of  tracks in d show which I wished dey could literally stretched

1. Confessions of mishbir - I was really enjoying Der flirting phase alot wish dey could huv extended more . Dat phase was actually d gold track of d show . How I miss those flirting scenes. Even trp was also gud

2. Baba track - they seriously hurried in to dat track . Completely wasted d track . Dey would huv seriously explored abir's emotional aspects here

3. Break up phase : instead of all Dat marriage drama dey could huv explored mishti and abir working together   or instead of sudden break up dey could huv shown abir taking some time to distance himself from mishti because he was in dilemma to choose between Kunal and mishti . He couldn't hurt either of them . I think atleast 4-5 episodes wouldn't huv hurt d CV's of d show

4. Marriage track -less said it's better . How much dey ruined it . How all mishbir fans wanted a happy track for them and what we get . Complete disappointment

Title could be "why is the show fast n furious"  ? πŸ˜†

I agree with all the points that you have made  Infact I hate that they hype the tracks but how they really end in the worst way possible , rushing up few things under the carpet! 

Mishbir dating phase was so short , wished we some more episodes before all the shaadi rounds 

Baba track just sidelined abir,  there was nothing much for him to do πŸ€” , in the end he didn't even get the chance to express his grief and feelings,  ot became all about how abir betrayed mishti , what about the pain that abir went through ?

True yaar , in break up phase also so much more could have been done more on the logical terms ...so many tracks they combined together, 

and of course mishbir deserved a grand wedding too 

My sincere hope to the makers is to please show more of abir's POV and really go easy on the pace of the tracks 

Let's see what show 2.0 has in store for us !

Originally posted by Onyourface

Title could be "why is the show fast n furious"  ? πŸ˜†

I agree with all the points that you have made  Infact I hate that they hype the tracks but how they really end in the worst way possible , rushing up few things under the carpet! 

Mishbir dating phase was so short , wished we some more episodes before all the shaadi rounds 

Baba track just sidelined abir,  there was nothing much for him to do πŸ€” , in the end he didn't even get the chance to express his grief and feelings,  ot became all about how abir betrayed mishti , what about the pain that abir went through ?

True yaar , in break up phase also so much more could have been done more on the logical terms ...so many tracks they combined together, 

and of course mishbir deserved a grand wedding too 

My sincere hope to the makers is to please show more of abir's POV and really go easy on the pace of the tracks 

Let's see what show 2.0 has in store for us !

thanks for d title🀣

Abir pov how he dealed with this betrayal . Even using his tendency to run away . Lyk showing him dat he ran away from his home  nothing 

Edited by Sarcastic_me - 3 years ago

hey...

when it comes to mishbir everything is fast and furious...

dating track they could have stretched but im ok with...

i dont like the end of baba track..

i dont know why they even bought nishmish shaadi..it ruined many things for me..

shaadi...its better to talk less about it...humari saari expactation par paani phek diya...

they didnt even telecasted what they shot...

i hope when show returns...i can see more of mishbir POV and their emotional turmoils...

Originally posted by Sarcastic_me

thanks for d title🀣

Abir pov how he dealed with this betrayal . Even using his tendency to run away . Lyk showing him dat he ran away from his home  nothing 

Welcone πŸ˜†

Exactly post leap we hardly got anything concrete on abir...but I do get that,  since its specifically considered as mishti's story  , abir too becomes a side character at times ...let's see