Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Freedom fighter track

Disco dancer track

and now

Anita Chudail track

These are the best tracks for me.

I didn't think i would get lucky to have 2 supernatural tracks simultaneously.

Normally when they show one supernatural track they take a long time to show another one.

I am so enjoying it 

Edited by Hallyumint - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail

Kaun hai Anita ? 

Hallyumint thumbnail

It's been a while i have so much to discuss. 

I'll start with the udu track. Scenes like the one where Saxena taught everyone Urdu & Angoori spoke hilariously incorrect urdu & the huzor is kadar bhi moments reminded me why i fell in love with bhabijee in the first place. 

That scene where Vibhu looked at Angoori as if she's the most dazzling creature on earth to the song of Huzoor. I can't tell you how many times i rewatched that. Asif can really give today's romantic heroes a run for their money. 

Rather than those manufactured eye lock dori sex scenes this is 100 times better. 

The other scene on Huzoor  where the husbands were silently flirting with their wives & bhabijees The woman were secretly enjoying the compliments. I really enjoyed those scenes.

Cons : I hated the redish wigs & those pan stained lips smiley11

Hallyumint thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hallyumint

It's been a while i have so much to discuss. 

I'll start with the udu track. Scenes like the one where Saxena taught everyone Urdu & Angoori spoke hilariously incorrect urdu & the huzor is kadar bhi moments reminded me why i fell in love with bhabijee in the first place. 

That scene where Vibhu looked at Angoori as if she's the most dazzling creature on earth to the song of Huzoor. I can't tell you how many times i rewatched that. Asif can really give today's romantic heroes a run for their money. 

Rather than those manufactured eye lock dori sex scenes this is 100 times better. 

The other scene on Huzoor  where the husbands were silently flirting with their wives & bhabijees The woman were secretly enjoying the compliments. I really enjoyed those scenes.

Cons : I hated the redish wigs & those pan stained lips smiley11

Hallyumint thumbnail

💕💕💕💕💕💕

💕💕💕

💕💕

I am so happy to see you 

Edited by Hallyumint - 3 years ago