Guddan

Promo : new episodes from 22nd June [New Promo @P4]

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/evHQ3IQ6h1A

Note : kripya karke har tarike hi nakaratmakta ko dur rakhe aur shaanti banaye rakhe 

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! 

Bhootni seedha narak mein jaaye , 

Revti aur pervy phir se mil jaye...

Edited by captainplus - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tfs.. Buddy..😊

I think now showing Guddan old epi after new epi stared ....😊

Now only 1 wish zee n makers sun le all fans ki pukar n Nishant not out..  

without Nishant sorry i can't watch.💔

ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Love It....wow....Hope We can happy for a long time...

.Only Want Nishant as Hero and Nishika jodi ..

Without Nishant Kanika jodi....No way....Hope for Good

Sangitaluthra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The show stands over for Nishant fans...

jmoyee200 thumbnail

If Nishant in the show..then wow...❤️

If No Nishant then it will be a Big Flop...👎🏼

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Thanks. 

Happy finely saw new promo and only wish Nishan in gtnhp. 

If no then i can't watch.

captainplus thumbnail

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega – Ghar Se: Guddan And AJ Are Back To Entertain You In Lockdown

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega- Ghar Se, lockdown special will be an exciting combo of Guddan's journey during quarantine and her past experiences.

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega Holi Special With AJ And Guddan

Zee TV’s popular show Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega is back to entertain their viewers. Actor Kanika Mann and Nishant Singh Malkani are all set to amaze their viewers with their daily dose to romance and nok-jhok. The makers of Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega have planned to launch a special lockdown series and will release 10 episodes. The #Lockdownepisodes will revolve around a theme about Guddan and AJ who will talk about it and later footages from the past episodes will be shown.

As #EntertainmentUnlocked, the audiences will be able to watch the special series episodes of Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega- Ghar Se, from June 22, 2020, at 8:00 PM.

The lockdown special series will be an exciting combo of Guddan’s journey in the quarantine phase and the experiences she had in the two years with her family. Moreover, Guddan will even talk about the love of her life AJ and how much she misses him during the lockdown.

The series will be shown from Guddan’s perspective and will consist of 10 episodes with three segments showcasing the past, present, and future of the protagonist. Right from missing AJ to reprimanding him for forgetting their marriage anniversary; audiences will get to see their love-hate relationship like never before. Both Guddan and AJ give major relationship goals as they stand strong with each other. The couple has faced hardships and difficult moments together, but their relationship has always grown strong with each passing day.

Link : https://zeetv.zee5.com/guddan-tumse-na-ho-payega-ghar-se-guddan-and-akshat-are-back-to-entertain-its-viewers/?popular_shows_lt_stry_1

captainplus thumbnail

Here is some more updates :

---> Shooting on set won't start before 20-25th 

---> Nish is actively promoting the show & #Akshan 

If TRP raises our #Akshan will be safe.

So all fans, if you want to keep watching Nishika onsceen as #Akshan 

If you want to stop the injustice happening with Nishant (Come on, He is giving hints every now & then, he doesn't want to quit & wants to continue)

Then please kuch bhi ho, keep your tv turned ON at Zee tv at 8 PM Mon-Fri from 22nd June. 

Yaar I know if Nish you won't watch, me too & I will not ask anyone of you to watch either but before that till Nish is there please watch. 

May Justice prevail & our love win. 

Edited by captainplus - 3 years ago
Kanishant thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This time I can contribute in TRP since I'm working from home... Waiting eagerly for June 22nd to watch Akshan again...

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanishant

This time I can contribute in TRP since I'm working from home... Waiting eagerly for June 22nd to watch Akshan again...

Agree.