Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

I don't judge men or women, if they leave someone if they lose connection or are abused in that relationship, but if the sole reason is success of the other person, than come on, I will not think highly of that person. Yeah it is his or her choice, but I will not change my opinion about them.

Bud, it's okay if girl leave for successful man and it's okay for guy leave a girl for hotter and younger girls.

It's a ok 

Logic leaving someone you claimed to love for better catch is just wrong and hypocritical , irrespective  of gender. Sometime people sacrifice their ambitions for other person, later to get dumped. 

Imagine Putting yourself in that place, sacrificing a lot ,and later getting dumped like garbage and still gonna act all high?🤣 It is wrong and there are no 2 ways about it! Anything to defend deepika👎🏼

Lol people who are acting its fine, would be first to bash others.🤪

So let's say RK dumped deepika for then top most actress katrina.😃

A Better catch. Simple👍🏼 So why to bash him either?  Don't use different criteria  for different people😳

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 3 years ago

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

You have the right to disagree with that girl, I think she has a point. Ranbir k 3 girlfriends so woh fcukboi, aur Deepika kare toh her choice. From her point of view, she isn't hating on Deepika, just finds the fcukboi label for Ranbir unfair. And key thing to remember, Ranbir isn't called fcukboi for cheating on Deepika in memes world, but because he had 3 top profile gfs and never(hasn't) married them.

Of course, if he had married Katrina and settled down, then the womaniser image would have died down eventually. Public also forget about stuff with exes once they are married for a few years. Deepika got married after long-term relationship, like expected, Ranbir getting with Alia again set fire to the Casanova memes that followed him in the past.

Originally posted by jhopadpatti

Of course, if he had married Katrina and settled down, then the womaniser image would have died down eventually. Public also forget about stuff with exes once they are married for a few years. Deepika got married after long-term relationship, like expected, Ranbir getting with Alia again set fire to the Casanova memes that followed him in the past.

Yeah, was just making up that key point which was missing in the first few pages, where people were talking about cheating, which is not really as popular among normal facebook audience as it is with the RKDPRSKK fandom fights. As normal audience, in this saga is more interested in the other side, Katrina cheating on Selmon Bhoi😆, Bhabhi ne Bhai ka kaat liya wala side😆.

I do agree that most of the people don’t judge Ranbir for cheating but for his multiple relationships.

One more thing yes maybe DP never cheated on someone but she did dump a lot of guyz.Did she ever realise that one or two guyz out of them must have gone through the same depression that she now talks so much about.I mean u fall in love with someone then one day u dump him n move on bcoz u feel he isn’t worthy..but u don’t realise for even once whether the other party can move on so easily or not.And she dumped a lot of them.M not equating it with cheating..just saying that I don’t feel as sympathetic towards those men or women who so easily fall out of love.

N I m not saying Ranbir is some saint..yes he is a cheater n he deserves the bashing for the same.

Using someone when you are struggling and then dumping them. How cruel! When deepika plays her getting dumped story for decade to get sympathy and when others faced the same from her side, they are fragile men. Logic🤣 so deepika can use people like tissue people for years and then hurt their emotions👏

But that is strong women according  to people here😳

https://m.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/deepika-padukone-s-love-life-on-big-screen/story-47Tn7Wa2tQ1NJXGcWBWqzM.html

"Nihar is like my brother. I was very close to Deepika as well once upon a time. In fact, I had launched her in a music video. Everybody knows how she walked out of Nihar’s life for Ranbir. Nihar was heartbroken. He had done everything by the book. He looked after her for three-and-a-half-years. In fact Deepika stayed in Nihar's house with his parents for three years."

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Ronaldo_fan

Don't give me mediaplay article bs.  I believe  her. Using someone when you are struggling and then dumping them. How cruel!

https://m.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/deepika-padukone-s-love-life-on-big-screen/story-47Tn7Wa2tQ1NJXGcWBWqzM.html

"Nihar is like my brother. I was very close to Deepika as well once upon a time. In fact, I had launched her in a music video. Everybody knows how she walked out of Nihar’s life for Ranbir. Nihar was heartbroken. He had done everything by the book. He looked after her for three-and-a-half-years. In fact Deepika stayed in Nihar's house with his parents for three years."

Deepu definitely cheated on yuvi 

Yuvi was left shocked when he discovered she was going out with dhoni .

These has been mentioned by sports tak chat many times 😆

Originally posted by RunParoRun

THIS!

Also, why do people criticize women for leaving a man for someone "better" or someone else. If I'm dating someone that isn't motivated in life, doesn't inspire/motivate me or really isn't a good person and there's someone BETTER that is motivating, supportive and a more decent or nice human being then why not?

Even when men cheat, it's the woman's fault. And if a man leaves a woman for someone younger no one cares, but god forbid a woman not want to be with a man or just level up. Why is that much a bad thing.

Sorry, but I hope you're not being serious. Human beings are not electronic goods that you dump the old one for the upgraded version. 

Also, isn't it hypocritical when the so-called "feminists" bash men for leaving their uglier wives for hotter women? Its okay for women to leave their mem for richer/smarter ones, then why not the reverse? Hypocrisy should have a limit.

abe yaar reply nahi karne de raha hai bol raha hai abusive word abusive word 😡

Originally posted by ZanduBaaM

abe yaar reply nahi karne de raha hai bol raha hai abusive word abusive word 😡