Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by ponymo

It does not matter who dumps who, it's when you have an illicit affair when you already are in a relationship with another person, that it becomes problematic. Oh, and please, you know exactly what I'm talking about. If a man has multiple relationships/flings, he's a stud, but if a woman does the same, she becomes a slųt. 

I'm talking about what's on public record. Deepika has never been accused of cheating publicly.

There were strong rumors of Deepika cheating Ranbir with Farhan Akhter during the shooting of Karthik calling Karthik..she wad sexting him. 

Originally posted by Ennuyi

There were strong rumors of Deepika cheating Ranbir with Farhan Akhter during the shooting of Karthik calling Karthik..she wad sexting him. 

Also, they were articles of DP who was in relationship in Nihar refuse to recognize him in the presence of Ranbir and he got into a fist fight with Ranbir..

Ab Isko cheating bolo ya dumping dono hi galat hai IMO

Originally posted by Ennuyi

But these are rumours. Anybody can make them up. Ranbir actually admitted to cheating.

However, if she indeed cheated then she is no different.

Originally posted by ponymo

Shaming a woman for having multiple relationships is classic regressive desi mentality.

Multiple relationships isn't an issue. Cheating is. Ranbir cheated multiple times, and earned that sobriquet.

THIS!

Also, why do people criticize women for leaving a man for someone "better" or someone else. If I'm dating someone that isn't motivated in life, doesn't inspire/motivate me or really isn't a good person and there's someone BETTER that is motivating, supportive and a more decent or nice human being then why not?

Even when men cheat, it's the woman's fault. And if a man leaves a woman for someone younger no one cares, but god forbid a woman not want to be with a man or just level up. Why is that much a bad thing.

Leave Deepika and all this, focus on making results :p 

Originally posted by Panditaain_ji

Leave Deepika and all this, focus on making results :p 

🤣

😆

Jitna socha tha utna nahi mila be.

Originally posted by RunParoRun

THIS!

Also, why do people criticize women for leaving a man for someone "better" or someone else.

Fragile Masculinity!

another thing that confuses me is when women are criticized and called names for choosing men and going for the more successful ones.. isn't arranged marriage all about parents setting their children up to the highest bidder? that is okay but god forbid a woman leaves a man for a more successful one..

Edited by Doodh_Ki_Dhuli - 3 years ago

Originally posted by RunParoRun

THIS!

Also, why do people criticize women for leaving a man for someone "better" or someone else. If I'm dating someone that isn't motivated in life, doesn't inspire/motivate me or really isn't a good person and there's someone BETTER that is motivating, supportive and a more decent or nice human being then why not?

Even when men cheat, it's the woman's fault. And if a man leaves a woman for someone younger no one cares, but god forbid a woman not want to be with a man or just level up. Why is that much a bad thing.

People criticise because they want the girl for themselves😆

Edited by RegressiveThug - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Fragile Masculinity!

another thing that confuses me is when women are critisized and called names for chosing men and going for the more successful ones.. isn't arranged marriage all about parents setting their children up to the highest bidder? that is okay but god forbid a woman leaves a man for a more successful one..

So you are okay with a man leaving his wife for a more successful women😆.

I don't judge men or women, if they leave someone if they lose connection or are abused in that relationship, but if the sole reason is success of the other person, than come on, I will not think highly of that person. Yeah it is his or her choice, but I will not change my opinion about them.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 3 years ago